Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pre-teen renders (NOT OFFICIAL, MADE BY ME) UPDATED 2/11/17

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    TayTayGee wrote: »
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    @Dannydanbo

Can you please just leave this thread alone? You've caused nothing but trouble here. It's very disrespectful to the OP to keep picking fights on her thread.

No. Get over it.
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    fullspiral wrote: »
    so cute! Would love toddlers back in the game. I really hope they come in the new year!

Right waiting this long

I think the gurus are well aware of how much people want toddlers back in their game. Constantly beating them over the head with "I want toddlers and I want them now or else......" is not helping it happen any faster. Does that treatment work on you? I believe that toddlers are coming (hopefully next year) and they will be great. Try practicing more patience.

Some people are tired of waiting. Some want the carrot that is the toddler but get smacked by the stick of 'We hear you (but do nada)!" When will the rooster of 2017 herald the arrival of toddlers? (hint: it may be the Pig and not the Rooster).

It doesn't matter if you're tired of waiting. Does your boss coming in and demanding you finish your project now or else help you work any faster? I'm guessing no. As for doing nada, you don't know what they are or aren't working on, or do you have an inside track that no one else has? Are you being fed info about work schedules that we don't have privy to? Maybe they are working on toddlers, maybe they aren't. Who knows? Do you? I think they are working on them. I also think that with all the demanding and whining that they will not release them until they are as perfect as they can possibly make them. The last thing I would want to do, is release something people are demanding and it not be perfect. So, let's assume I'm right and they are working on them. Do you want them now as they are, with bugs, or can you wait until they are as bug free as possible? Now or wait? Which one? Can you pick? I can't wait to hear your answer.

You are so rude. Just get out of this thread and leave people alone. We aren't just robotic users but we are real humans behind computer with feelings.You are causing issues

To quote everyone else, this is my opinion and I'm entitled to post it. You're the one causing trouble by constantly arguing about toddlers, pre-schoolers, kids, pre-teens or whatever new age group you've dreamed up. You've made several threads about the same topic and because others have posted their opinion in your thread that disagrees with yours, you start a new one. With the exception of toddlers, there is no need for any other life stage and there never will be any others after toddlers, IMO. I have feelings too. Did I report Dreagen1 when she insulted me by calling me a pig in one thread and a psycho in another? I called her Sweetie, a term of endearment where I'm from and I get called psycho and pig. I called her renders cute (a term she herself used to describe them) and was accused of insulting her. I said her renders were good, but I hope the real game additions would look better and she said I hurt her feelings. I think the two of you should just PM each other because anyone that says anything you disagree with, hurts your feelings. Maybe both of you are too sensitive to be in this forum. You refuse to hear the truth and she can't take any criticism.

You are being so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 right now it's childish. No one has time to waste their time talking to you because you are acting like a 10 year old with no manners. Everyone has the right to be on this forum regardless of being sensitive. Rude people like you shouldn't be allowed here. @Dreagen1 put him on ignore. You should treat others and their opinions with respect. You are hurting our feeling and you are being unbearable to even deal with.

You just insulted me five times and hurt my feelings, so I guess you are no better than me. And when you say I'm acting childish, would that be a toddler or pre-schooler or pre-teen? You think each one is so different, then they must each behave differently, so I need to know which stage of childish you think I am.
  • Options
    TayTayGeeTayTayGee Posts: 313 Member
    edited January 2017
    Ifreshyeh wrote: »
    Hannie wrote: »
    I debated on saying this but it needs to be said

@TayTayGee your actions in this thread and in your own thread in the ideas section are probably why family player Sims have a bad name by constantly getting upset when other Simmers disagree with you.

Now some simmers including myself don't feel the need to have preschoolers toddlers feels that void unless let's say the devs make an option for the tots to go to Preschool when they reach a certain skill like walking, talking, and being pottytrained now I myself think that's cool.

@TayTayGee your actions in this thread and in your own thread in the ideas section are probably why family player Sims have a bad name by constantly getting upset when other Simmers disagree with you.

Now some simmers including myself don't feel the need to have preschoolers toddlers feels that void unless let's say the devs make an option for the tots to go to Preschool when they reach a certain skill like walking, talking, and being pottytrained now I myself think that's cool.

I have nothing to do with upsetting other Simmers. You are just making assumptions. I want the preschooler lifestage and I am not the only one who wants it. There are so many people who don't want preteens and toddlers. Some people think children are preteens and don't need a separate lifestage. I don't think children are preteens and we need it as a separate life stage. Others don't want toddlers because they are annoying. That doesn't stop me from requesting for three life stages I want. I have the right to request for preschoolers and ignore all the anti-preschooler people.

But ... what is a preschooler ? They are between Toddler and child i get it, but what do they do that toddler and/or child can't do ? In real life how old are they and what can be their gameplay in the game ?

A preschooler is a child who is not old enough for school, but being prepared for it by being in a place similar to school.

Or in other definitions:
    A preschool (also nursery school, pre-primary school, kindergarten outside the US and UK) is an educational establishment or learning space offering early childhood education to children between the ages of three and five, prior to the commencement of compulsory education at primary school. They may be privately operated or government run, and the costs may be subsidized.

Children between the ages 2-5 are considered as preschoolers. Most schools accept preschoolers at 2 1/2 (almost 3). Preschoolers are ALMOST AT THE AGE OF ENTERING SCHOOL (which has no connection to toddlers aged 1-2). Here is why I want preschoolers:

To me, they are few years older children than toddlers. They can already walk, talk, can use a regular toilet, can sleep in a adult-sized bed, can use any electronic device (such as the tv, computer), can possibly read (depends), and all that other big person stuff. Toddlers can't do this. They are limited in object interaction. Toddlers should more likely go to daycare than preschool.

Things taught in preschool:

Personal, social, economic and emotional development
    Communication, (including sign language), talking and listening
    World knowledge and understanding
    Creative and aesthetic development
    Mathematical awareness
    Physical development
    Physical health
    Play
    Teamwork
    Self-help skills
    Social skills
    Scientific thinking
    Literacy

This is a bit advance (speaking of literacy) for toddlers but most of it could work for them as well. Daycare is a more likely place for toddlers rather than preschool. Here's what I think daycare for toddlers will be like:

Story time
    Nap time
    Snack time
    Playtime
    Painting lessons

Possibly so much more! It's just like preschool.

I hope this helps...for everyone who apparently don't know what an actual preschooler is.

This depends on which country you live in. In my country kindergarten is kindergarten. My daughter started there when she was a little over 1 year old, and she will continue going to the same place until she is 6, and starts school. A preschooler is something completely new to me, as we do not have a word for it. The only thing is that the oldest kids in kindergarten (the 5 year olds), who are starting school the year after do some other activities sometimes, like visiting the school. But they are in my eyes not their own lifestage, they are children.

They should be a life stage in my opinion. I am not the only person who wishes preschoolers as a life stage. This how I requested for them by listening to others wanting them. I seem to attract more people who don't want preschoolers as a separate life stage when I am trying to make a point/explanation to why they should be a separate life stage. This term is new to you so yo don't understand very well. There is a huge difference between my 4 (almost 5)-year-old preschooler niece and 1-year-old niece. Let's not get off topic, okay?

Wow, I never said there wasn't a difference between a 1 year old, and a 5 year old. I said that in my eyes, 5 year olds are children, just as 6 year olds - and that in some parts of the world, preschoolers isn't even a thing. I'll leave it there, though I don't really understand why you think I'm the one going off topic when I just made a note to what you said.

Wow, I don't even know why you brought up the difference between 1 and 5 year old because I was talking about my nieces only. 5 year olds are children just like 4 year olds, 3 year olds, 2 year olds, 1 one year olds. Many countries have preschools and some don't. Mostly 3rd world countries or small, poor countries inhabited by natives and yes are going off topic. The owner of this thread asked as to stop all the preschooler debate. I don't mind having preschoolers as a life stage.

Are you kidding me? Do you have no realization of the things you say? There are plenty of well, developed countries that don't have preschools and even if they did, the separation and distinction isn't big enough to distinguish them from toddlers and children.
    And for that fact, there are 3rd world countries that do have preschools for children who aren't ready for school yet. Either way, I don't see a big enough distinction for it to be its own age group. You do, and I was taking it into account. But maybe think before you speak and make comments like that.

Uh yes I do. If they had schools, they would be implanted by fundraisers or volunteers. How are there plenty of well developed countries with no preschools? Do you have the research or source to prove it? No, so maybe you should think before you speak. I know what I am talking about. You don't see a big difference because you haven't investigated further into it?

Your typical definition of "preschool" is what I'm getting at. It's not the same in every country (obviously) and it's definitely not required, whether implanted by fundraisers/volunteer or not. That's irrelevant. And theyre not existent and/or accesible to all people within a country.
    I would know about these things so that I can refrain from making ignorant comments, like you did. I don't see a big difference because there isn't one. Simple.

I am not making an ignorant comment. This is my opinion and you just can handle it. Do you know how many 3d world countries don't have preschools or schools at all??? I know this for a fact some of them don't have schools and require fundraisers or volunteers to help. Some countries already have schools because they had the money. I'd suggest to stop acting arrogant like you know everything.
    Post edited by TayTayGee on
  • Options

I have nothing to do with upsetting other Simmers. You are just making assumptions. I want the preschooler lifestage and I am not the only one who wants it. There are so many people who don't want preteens and toddlers. Some people think children are preteens and don't need a separate lifestage. I don't think children are preteens and we need it as a separate life stage. Others don't want toddlers because they are annoying. That doesn't stop me from requesting for three life stages I want. I have the right to request for preschoolers and ignore all the anti-preschooler people.

But ... what is a preschooler ? They are between Toddler and child i get it, but what do they do that toddler and/or child can't do ? In real life how old are they and what can be their gameplay in the game ?

A preschooler is a child who is not old enough for school, but being prepared for it by being in a place similar to school.

Or in other definitions:
    A preschool (also nursery school, pre-primary school, kindergarten outside the US and UK) is an educational establishment or learning space offering early childhood education to children between the ages of three and five, prior to the commencement of compulsory education at primary school. They may be privately operated or government run, and the costs may be subsidized.

Children between the ages 2-5 are considered as preschoolers. Most schools accept preschoolers at 2 1/2 (almost 3). Preschoolers are ALMOST AT THE AGE OF ENTERING SCHOOL (which has no connection to toddlers aged 1-2). Here is why I want preschoolers:

To me, they are few years older children than toddlers. They can already walk, talk, can use a regular toilet, can sleep in a adult-sized bed, can use any electronic device (such as the tv, computer), can possibly read (depends), and all that other big person stuff. Toddlers can't do this. They are limited in object interaction. Toddlers should more likely go to daycare than preschool.

Mathematical awareness
    Physical development
    Physical health
    Play
    Teamwork
    Self-help skills
    Social skills
    Scientific thinking
    Literacy

This is a bit advance (speaking of literacy) for toddlers but most of it could work for them as well. Daycare is a more likely place for toddlers rather than preschool. Here's what I think daycare for toddlers will be like:

Story time
    Nap time
    Snack time
    Playtime
    Painting lessons

I hope this helps...for everyone who apparently don't know what an actual preschooler is.

This depends on which country you live in. In my country kindergarten is kindergarten. My daughter started there when she was a little over 1 year old, and she will continue going to the same place until she is 6, and starts school. A preschooler is something completely new to me, as we do not have a word for it. The only thing is that the oldest kids in kindergarten (the 5 year olds), who are starting school the year after do some other activities sometimes, like visiting the school. But they are in my eyes not their own lifestage, they are children.

They should be a life stage in my opinion. I am not the only person who wishes preschoolers as a life stage. This how I requested for them by listening to others wanting them. I seem to attract more people who don't want preschoolers as a separate life stage when I am trying to make a point/explanation to why they should be a separate life stage. This term is new to you so yo don't understand very well. There is a huge difference between my 4 (almost 5)-year-old preschooler niece and 1-year-old niece. Let's not get off topic, okay?

Wow, I never said there wasn't a difference between a 1 year old, and a 5 year old. I said that in my eyes, 5 year olds are children, just as 6 year olds - and that in some parts of the world, preschoolers isn't even a thing. I'll leave it there, though I don't really understand why you think I'm the one going off topic when I just made a note to what you said.

Wow, I don't even know why you brought up the difference between 1 and 5 year old because I was talking about my nieces only. 5 year olds are children just like 4 year olds, 3 year olds, 2 year olds, 1 one year olds. Many countries have preschools and some don't. Mostly 3rd world countries or small, poor countries inhabited by natives and yes are going off topic. The owner of this thread asked as to stop all the preschooler debate. I don't mind having preschoolers as a life stage.

Are you kidding me? Do you have no realization of the things you say? There are plenty of well, developed countries that don't have preschools and even if they did, the separation and distinction isn't big enough to distinguish them from toddlers and children.
    And for that fact, there are 3rd world countries that do have preschools for children who aren't ready for school yet. Either way, I don't see a big enough distinction for it to be its own age group. You do, and I was taking it into account. But maybe think before you speak and make comments like that.

Uh yes I do. If they had schools, they would be implanted by fundraisers or volunteers. How are there plenty of well developed countries with no preschools? Do you have the research or source to prove it? No, so maybe you should think before you speak. I know what I am talking about. You don't see a big difference because you haven't investigated further into it?

Your typical definition of "preschool" is what I'm getting at. It's not the same in every country (obviously) and it's definitely not required, whether implanted by fundraisers/volunteer or not. That's irrelevant. And theyre not existent and/or accesible to all people within a country.
    I would know about these things so that I can refrain from making ignorant comments, like you did. I don't see a big difference because there isn't one. Simple.

Just so you know, I don't except everyone to agree with what I say but I do expect them to know I have my own view of things.
  • Options

Or in other definitions:

Mathematical awareness
    Physical development
    Physical health
    Play
    Teamwork
    Self-help skills
    Social skills
    Scientific thinking
    Literacy

Story time
    Nap time
    Snack time
    Playtime
    Painting lessons

Just so you know, I don't except everyone to agree with what I say but I do expect them to know I have my own view of things.

It's not your view that's the problem, it's the constant posting of your view and then arguing with anyone who disagrees with you that's the problem.
  • Options

Or in other definitions:

Mathematical awareness
    Physical development
    Physical health
    Play
    Teamwork
    Self-help skills
    Social skills
    Scientific thinking
    Literacy

Story time
    Nap time
    Snack time
    Playtime
    Painting lessons

It's not your view that's the problem, it's the constant posting of your view and then arguing with anyone who disagrees with you that's the problem.

Because people won't stop bugging the hell out of me? This ridiculous conversation keeps going on. Just back off. All of you.
  • Options
    @Dannydanbo

Can you please just leave this thread alone? You've caused nothing but trouble here. It's very disrespectful to the OP to keep picking fights on her thread.

No. Get over it.
    so cute! Would love toddlers back in the game. I really hope they come in the new year!

Right waiting this long

I think the gurus are well aware of how much people want toddlers back in their game. Constantly beating them over the head with "I want toddlers and I want them now or else......" is not helping it happen any faster. Does that treatment work on you? I believe that toddlers are coming (hopefully next year) and they will be great. Try practicing more patience.

Some people are tired of waiting. Some want the carrot that is the toddler but get smacked by the stick of 'We hear you (but do nada)!" When will the rooster of 2017 herald the arrival of toddlers? (hint: it may be the Pig and not the Rooster).

It doesn't matter if you're tired of waiting. Does your boss coming in and demanding you finish your project now or else help you work any faster? I'm guessing no. As for doing nada, you don't know what they are or aren't working on, or do you have an inside track that no one else has? Are you being fed info about work schedules that we don't have privy to? Maybe they are working on toddlers, maybe they aren't. Who knows? Do you? I think they are working on them. I also think that with all the demanding and whining that they will not release them until they are as perfect as they can possibly make them. The last thing I would want to do, is release something people are demanding and it not be perfect. So, let's assume I'm right and they are working on them. Do you want them now as they are, with bugs, or can you wait until they are as bug free as possible? Now or wait? Which one? Can you pick? I can't wait to hear your answer.

You are so rude. Just get out of this thread and leave people alone. We aren't just robotic users but we are real humans behind computer with feelings.You are causing issues

To quote everyone else, this is my opinion and I'm entitled to post it. You're the one causing trouble by constantly arguing about toddlers, pre-schoolers, kids, pre-teens or whatever new age group you've dreamed up. You've made several threads about the same topic and because others have posted their opinion in your thread that disagrees with yours, you start a new one. With the exception of toddlers, there is no need for any other life stage and there never will be any others after toddlers, IMO. I have feelings too. Did I report Dreagen1 when she insulted me by calling me a pig in one thread and a psycho in another? I called her Sweetie, a term of endearment where I'm from and I get called psycho and pig. I called her renders cute (a term she herself used to describe them) and was accused of insulting her. I said her renders were good, but I hope the real game additions would look better and she said I hurt her feelings. I think the two of you should just PM each other because anyone that says anything you disagree with, hurts your feelings. Maybe both of you are too sensitive to be in this forum. You refuse to hear the truth and she can't take any criticism.

You are being so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 right now it's childish. No one has time to waste their time talking to you because you are acting like a 10 year old with no manners. Everyone has the right to be on this forum regardless of being sensitive. Rude people like you shouldn't be allowed here. @Dreagen1 put him on ignore. You should treat others and their opinions with respect. You are hurting our feeling and you are being unbearable to even deal with.

You just insulted me five times and hurt my feelings, so I guess you are no better than me. And when you say I'm acting childish, would that be a toddler or pre-schooler or pre-teen? You think each one is so different, then they must each behave differently, so I need to know which stage of childish you think I am.

Okay, yep. We are no different. But it doesn't feel good, does it? Know you know how we feel in regards of our feelings. Maybe you will learn next time when you insult a person who is working hard making these wonderful images.
  • Options

Or in other definitions:

Mathematical awareness
    Physical development
    Physical health
    Play
    Teamwork
    Self-help skills
    Social skills
    Scientific thinking
    Literacy

Story time
    Nap time
    Snack time
    Playtime
    Painting lessons

Because people won't stop bugging the plum out of me? This ridiculous conversation keeps going on. Just back off. All of you.

Now you're being rude. We only respond to the silly posts you make, so If you stop, then, we'll stop.
  • Options
    IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited January 2017

Or in other definitions:

Mathematical awareness
    Physical development
    Physical health
    Play
    Teamwork
    Self-help skills
    Social skills
    Scientific thinking
    Literacy

Story time
    Nap time
    Snack time
    Playtime
    Painting lessons

I am not making ignorant comment. This is my opinion and you just can handle it. Do you know how many 3d world countries don't have preschools or schools at all??? I know this for a fact some of them don't have schools and require fundraisers or volunteers to help. Some countries already have schools because they had the money. I'd suggest to stop acting arrogant like you know everything.

I actually don't know how many, please tell me since you know, exactly how many 3rd world countries have "no schools at all." Setting up schools and preschools in most countries require fundraising and outside help- that's how it's done. I'd love to hear your example of how schools poof into existence in your country.
    And just so you know, your opinion wasn't what I called ignorant. I could give 2 rat's behinds about your opinion because you post it everywhere. What was ignorant was your gross comment about what you apparently think happens in "poor, native filled 3rd world countries" like open a book or use Google for goodness sake and look up what different countries are actually like.

ETA: I don't want this thread shut down for going off topic so I'm just gonna end it here. Ignorance can't be cured in a day.
  • Options

Or in other definitions:

Mathematical awareness
    Physical development
    Physical health
    Play
    Teamwork
    Self-help skills
    Social skills
    Scientific thinking
    Literacy

Story time
    Nap time
    Snack time
    Playtime
    Painting lessons

I am not making ignorant comment. This is my opinion and you just can handle it. Do you know how many 3d world countries don't have preschools or schools at all??? I know this for a fact some of them don't have schools and require fundraisers or volunteers to help. Some countries already have schools because they had the money. I'd suggest to stop acting arrogant like you know everything.

I actually don't know how many, please tell me since you know, exactly how many 3rd world countries have "no schools at all." Setting up schools and preschools in most countries require fundraising and outside help- that's how it's done. I'd love to hear your example of how schools poof into existence in your country.
    And just so you know, your opinion wasn't what I called ignorant. I could give 2 rat's behinds about your opinion because you post it everywhere. What was ignorant was your gross comment about what you apparently think happens in "poor, native filled 3rd world countries" like open a book or use Google for goodness sake and look up what different countries are actually like.

I am already educated enough. I am not saying all 3d world countries don't have schools. I know every country is different. No need to repeat what I already said. I don't know how many 3d world countries need help establishing schools. All I know is happens. I don't have to give an example of schools being created with the help of others when you got the internet. I am pretty sure you could search it yourself. I'm totally fine with you not caring my opinions because I post it everywhere when I have the right to do it. So ignore it. Move on.
  • Options

Or in other definitions:

Mathematical awareness
    Physical development
    Physical health
    Play
    Teamwork
    Self-help skills
    Social skills
    Scientific thinking
    Literacy

Story time
    Nap time
    Snack time
    Playtime
    Painting lessons

Because people won't stop bugging the plum out of me? This ridiculous conversation keeps going on. Just back off. All of you.

Now you're being rude. We only respond to the silly posts you make, so If you stop, then, we'll stop.

I'll stop when you stop. You wanna know why I am rude or mean? The way you act and its' getting on my nerves. I am not dealing ignorant people like you.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    OK this wonderful thread is about close down can't we all just focus on the picture render please now I want to see an Elder in a rocking reading to a toddler.
  • Options

Or in other definitions:

Mathematical awareness
    Physical development
    Physical health
    Play
    Teamwork
    Self-help skills
    Social skills
    Scientific thinking
    Literacy

Story time
    Nap time
    Snack time
    Playtime
    Painting lessons

I'll stop when you stop. You wanna know why I am rude or mean? The way you act and its' getting on my nerves. I am not dealing ignorant people like you.

Then why do you respond to my posts? Looks like I'm not the ignorant one here.
  • Options
    Maybe a child giving a piggy back ride? More preteen pictures! <3
  • Options

Or in other definitions:

Mathematical awareness
    Physical development
    Physical health
    Play
    Teamwork
    Self-help skills
    Social skills
    Scientific thinking
    Literacy

Story time
    Nap time
    Snack time
    Playtime
    Painting lessons

Then why do you respond to my posts? Looks like I'm not the ignorant one here.

Ugh can you just give it a rest you little drama king (ha ha get it)?
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I don't want to see this thread shut down. The OP is doing some great shots!

Hopefully the mods can just remove the person's posts that are messing this thread up.
  • Options
    I can share my opinion. You do it often enough.
  • Options
    I don't want to see this thread shut down. The OP is doing some great shots!

Hopefully the mods can just remove the person's posts that are messing this thread up.

Not just mines, but every single comment that is irralvent needs to be removed. Stop saying person will ya? It is not that anonymous. It is obviously me. *Rolls eyes*
  • Options
    IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    OK this wonderful thread is about close down can't we all just focus on the picture render please now I want to see an Elder in a rocking reading to a toddler.

I 2nd this. Also some more of toddlers with their siblings/brother or sister holding the toddler? That would be nice
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member

Yes, you can share your opinion, that's your right. But when you express it in a rude fashion, don't scream victim when people call you out. You can't act all agitated when people object to the way you choose communicate it. I'm always fascinated by the argument of "I can say what I want!" you can, and people can call you out for it. It's like saying "All dog owners are losers!" You can still say it, but don't be surprised when someone gets annoyed at the way you choose to communicate it.

Grow up, you're literally on a thread showcasing creativity picking fights.
  • Options
    edited January 2017

Yes, you can share your opinion, that's your right. But when you express it in a rude fashion, don't scream victim when people call you out. You can't act all agitated when people object to the way you choose communicate it. I'm always fascinated by the argument of "I can say what I want!" you can, and people can call you out for it. It's like saying "All dog owners are losers!" You can still say it, but don't be surprised when someone gets annoyed at the way you choose to communicate it.

59349318.jpg
    TONIGHT ON DOCTOR PHIL
    df2.png
  • Options
    edited January 2017

To my knowledge, you and I have never had a discussion with each other before. Yet you felt it necessary to engage me by telling me to go away in a rude post earlier in this thread. If anyone is causing problems, it's you. You could have ignored me but your ego wouldn't allow that. You're so self-righteous that you think your opinion matters to me. Maybe you should grow up, after all, you picked this fight.

59349318.jpg
    TONIGHT ON DOCTOR PHIL
    df2.png

So now you're attacking me through other people. Again, you are the one causing problems and if this thread gets closed, it will be your fault.
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    @Dannydanbo No, we haven't fought before but I have seen your rude behavior on other threads.

Also, I said what I said because I can. I can state my opinion right? I don't care if my opinion matters to you or not (although it obviously does since you bothered to respond) so you calling me those rude names won't keep me up at night, seeing how rude you've been to people in this thread.

Bye! :P
  • Options
    @Dannydanbo No, we haven't fought before but I have seen your rude behavior on other threads.

Also, I said what I said because I can. I can state my opinion right? I don't care if my opinion matters to you or not (although it obviously does since you bothered to respond) so you calling me those rude names won't keep me up at night, seeing how rude you've been to people in this thread.

Bye! :P

Why is it you're allowed to state your opinions wherever and whenever including insulting me, but I'm not allowed the same freedom? I also find it more than telling that I used the word discussion and you used the word fought. I, however, did not call you any rude names, I just stated fact. Your problem is with the truth, not me.
  • Options
    EllenaSweetcakesEllenaSweetcakes Posts: 5 New Member
    Oh my! This thread is a ruckus! You are ruining the OP's thread. Stop, please? I understand things are getting controversial here, but it die down.
  • Options
    gmartindale98gmartindale98 Posts: 52 Member
    These toddler renders are AMAZING!!!!