Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS Challenge: Historical Figures

123457...Next

Comments

• bamcam30bamcam30 Posts: 1,301 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Nellie McClung (I couldn't get her face right and since there were no colour photos back then I have 0 idea what her hair and eye colours were)
    NellieMcClung_zpsf8e9ae79.png

One of Canada's "Famous Five" women who campaigned for the right for Canadian women to become 'persons' in one of the Canadain Acts back in 1920s. Because the senate wouldn't allow it they did a bit of a parody of the case with the government all being women and men being the 'homebodys'.

2008460.jpg

Wait a second, how many of these have you been making lol? 5 so far right? That's dedication
  • joneswkjoneswk Posts: 270 Member
    @MadameLee

I think you did a great job on Nellie.
  • ShySimmer88ShySimmer88 Posts: 327 Member
    I'd suspect Abraham Lincoln would be a fun one to do. :)
    Yes... I can see it now: Abraham Lincoln and Jefferson Davis not only as roomies but as bros!

That would be a weirder story, on chock full of emotions...
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    edited August 2014
    bamcam30 wrote: »
    Nellie McClung (I couldn't get her face right and since there were no colour photos back then I have 0 idea what her hair and eye colours were)

One of Canada's "Famous Five" women who campaigned for the right for Canadian women to become 'persons' in one of the Canadain Acts back in 1920s. Because the senate wouldn't allow it they did a bit of a parody of the case with the government all being women and men being the 'homebodys'.

2008460.jpg

Wait a second, how many of these have you been making lol? 5 so far right? That's dedication

Lets me see I did two African-Canadian (despite the fact John Ware was a former slave in the U.S.) last night-Viola Desmond and John Ware. Three men today William Lyon Mackenzie and his grandson William Lyon Mackenzie King, and Timothy Eaton. Yeah I just thought that Americans could see some (kind of) Canadian figures. Nellie is number 6 sim I have made-by the law Mackenize King was in support of women being 'persons' but couldn't pass the law to let it happen.

@joneswk thanks!

PS I send the other 5 sims pictures (I hadn't made Nellie at that point) to my dad and I guess he shared it with my mom and they both like my sims.
    6adMCGP.gif
    bamcam30 wrote: »

2008460.jpg

Lets me see I did two African-Canadian (despite the fact John Ware was a former slave in the U.S.) last night-Viola Desmond and John Ware. Three men today William Lyon Mackenzie and his grandson William Lyon Mackenzie King, and Timothy Eaton. Yeah I just thought that Americans could see some (kind of) Canadian figures. Nellie is number 6 sim I have made-by the law Mackenize King was in support of women being 'persons' but couldn't pass the law to let it happen.

@joneswk thanks!

PS I send the other 5 sims pictures (I hadn't made Nellie at that point) to my dad and I guess he shared it with my mom and they both like my sims.

That's cool you shared it with them.
    I wish that there were a way to get better pictures of whole households.

SixACWGenerals.png

For those interested, from left to right: Meade, McClellan, Grant, Longstreet, Lee and Jackson. It was kind of interesting how CAS just lined them up like that.
  • SmokeyBearzSmokeyBearz Posts: 1,138 Member
    Augustus Gaius Julius Octavius
    (63 BC - AD 14)

zV4vRFI.jpg
    Augustus Gaius Julius Octavius
    (63 BC - AD 14)

zV4vRFI.jpg

🐸🐸🐸🐸, that's good
  • SmokeyBearzSmokeyBearz Posts: 1,138 Member
    edited August 2014
    Thank you!

Just add a mustache and you have Freddie Mercury (almost).
    Post edited by SmokeyBearz on
    Looks exactly like all the busts you see of him
  • SujabesSujabes Posts: 224 Member
    Wish these kind forums kept going today.
    AdhggAl.jpg

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Sujabes wrote: »
    Wish these kind forums kept going today.

Reviving this one just might do that! When this was active, all we had was YAs in the CAS demo before the basegame launched. Or start a new thread on the same topic :) (I've got a good handful of historical Sims I've made well after this topic died out when the game released.)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.