Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire render by me (Not official) updated 1/19/2017

Comments

• TayTayGeeTayTayGee Posts: 313 Member
    I gave a compliment and it get's Deleted? Wow okay.

Buh we can't delete comment...none of us can.
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    @Dreagen1 do you post your sims on the gallery? If so i would love to see them!

I don't upload them to the gallery because I use a loottt of cc, sorry about that! I could post a picture of the main couple I play with if you'd like?

Lol I dont post either, and yeah a picture of your main couple would be cool!

Well this is the main sim I play with. She is my sim self so I basically stick to her.

tumblr_ojal40NRkM1tcw5z8o1_1280.png

This is her boyfriend Aaron. He is kind of my boyfriends sim self. I just can't get him right. Theres always something that just doesnt match him all the way....
    tumblr_ojfmaskP361tcw5z8o1_r1_1280.png
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member

I didn't do it.. :o

I have no clue what happened, I only know that My Compliment is gone from this thread, but oh well I guess, I still think your awesome and have great Creations, :)
  • ImGluedToMyComputerImGluedToMyComputer Posts: 188 Member

I don't upload them to the gallery because I use a loottt of cc, sorry about that! I could post a picture of the main couple I play with if you'd like?

Well this is the main sim I play with. She is my sim self so I basically stick to her.

This is her boyfriend Aaron. He is kind of my boyfriends sim self. I just can't get him right. Theres always something that just doesnt match him all the way....

They look so good! What skin do you use?
    Soo... When do we get preteens playing in snow?

They look so good! What skin do you use?

I use LumiaLovers oohh smoothish skin (I think it's spelled that way)
    edited January 2017
    Edit:i looked it up and the website it took me to had a broken link
    Edit:i looked it up and the website it took me to had a broken link

I found a different link and it worked, and i have officially entered a cc shopping spiral of doom
  • IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    Really love the renders by the way but I was just wondering, does anyone recall a lot from Bram Stoker's Dracula? Or am I just hallucinating things, because one of the characters (Lucy) was said to look even more beautiful, radiant, and flushed once she was dead than when she was alive. And the count, once he had fed, looked to be young and I think was once described as radiant from gorging on blood.
    This isn't the origin of vampires but I remember in TS3, a lot of people wanted a classic take "Stoker-style" on vampires. And they weren't exactly described as deathly pale things that would frighten anyone. If anything, they were described as warm and enticing, precisely so they can lure people in.
    Then again, it might just be where I'm from, because these are the types of images that come to mind when saying "vampires."
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I think there is a lot of different vampire lore out there. I think we all want this vampire GP to be the best version of all with as many choices as there can be so we all can create our perfect vampires. If that is the goal of the devs (they are putting it in a GP by itself) then can you imagine all the vampire research they had to search trough to find all of the best choices for this pack?
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member

I have no clue what happened, I only know that My Compliment is gone from this thread, but oh well I guess, I still think your awesome and have great Creations, :)

Maybe your comment was in the other render thread? The one she's doing with toddlers? The two threads are usually right next to each other.
    #Team Occult
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    edited January 2017
    Deleted.
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    edited January 2017
    Amazing renders! You wouldn't be able to tell the difference between maxis renders (except for of course the cc). Great work!
    LiELF wrote: »

Maybe your comment was in the other render thread? The one she's doing with toddlers? The two threads are usually right next to each other.

Ya Maybe , I thought it was in this one since it is about Vamps, who knows, anyway, I can not wait to turn all My Vampire Creatures I made for My Gallery, all with No CC even, a lot of people in the Gallery have said they Luv them, so I am glad they do, I made Classic Dracula, The 3 Brides, Bram Stoker's Dracula chars, Vampire Diaries sets, The Originals Sets, among a few other Vamp Chars, yup can not wait to turn them, I made Van Helsing set as well in case they ever come out with Werewolves, :)
  • Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Back with a new one!
    tumblr_ojjdwhvwAG1tcw5z8o1_r1_1280.png

Thank you! This is just Amazeing!
  • SuzieSocksSuzieSocks Posts: 185 Member
    I love basically all the different styles of Vamps (excluding Sparkly one, sorry Twilighters), but my absolute favorite variety are the Nosferatu. So I just hope that I'll have the ability to make a somewhat nosferatu style vamp in the game. That would be cool.

As for these renders I love them! I'd love to see one with a vampire and a vampire hunter/slayer fighting if that's something that's possible.
    Yes, I like and enjoy Sims 4. The world will not end because of this. Get over it.
    Another just because!
    tumblr_ojjo5ySI6T1tcw5z8o1_1280.png
    SuzieSocks wrote: »
    I love basically all the different styles of Vamps (excluding Sparkly one, sorry Twilighters), but my absolute favorite variety are the Nosferatu. So I just hope that I'll have the ability to make a somewhat nosferatu style vamp in the game. That would be cool.

As for these renders I love them! I'd love to see one with a vampire and a vampire hunter/slayer fighting if that's something that's possible.

Oh definitely! I already have ideas about the clothes and the poses!
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    Another just because!
    tumblr_ojjo5ySI6T1tcw5z8o1_1280.png

i love her expression!
    It's like she's had enough of his antics and isn't in the mood for all this

tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• SuzieSocksSuzieSocks Posts: 185 Member
    AWESOME! Go Buffy, Go! XD
    Yes, I like and enjoy Sims 4. The world will not end because of this. Get over it.
    Great chars, I also made Buffy and the Gang for My Game, yup can not wait to send her out and Stake them, :)
    New New New
    tumblr_ojkyh5mLe71tcw5z8o1_r1_1280.jpg
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    those shoess... *drools*
    KatyJay88 wrote: »
    those shoess... *drools*

You can actually download these in the game but they are only for poses since nobody knows how to make the sim lift with the shoes yet..
    Heres the link if you want them > http://sims4studio.com/post/58979