Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 New Teaser

13...Next

Comments

• Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited January 2017
    I no longer expect or assume that anything I think should be in any given pack will actually be there.

The PR before DO came out said something about getting your cooking skill up. Now I realize it only referred to your Sim being able to have new recipes and not the ability to be a chef in your restaurant.

CL hyped apartment living but did not tell us that the city was the only place we could have apartments, or build them. Same thing with the lot traits or anything else that is confined to the city.

A lot of people expected Spa Day to have a slot for your Sim to be a yoga instructor....wrong again.

These kind of things have happened from the beginning.....people expected a bear for the woods and it turned out to be a bear suit.

So....now I just wait and see.

In dine outs defense, it wasn't a PR that said that, it was a foreign Sims team member. Sims guru drake said that only the US team can confirm anything, and that the foreign Sims staff got their information mixed up since they don't know as much as the US team.

The foreign member likely assumed.

e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    TY @stilljustme2 finally someone gave real evidence, I don't read coding and for those who do this is the first real evidence given to my comments. For those who have been saying that they want to be able to turn into bats and that has never been done, TS2 they could turn. I really don't like vamps, I think they could have gone a different way or done something different, and for me the only way to play with vamps is to have a button in options to turn it off.

A button would be ideal, but if you can just delete or modify any premade vampires and the game won't spawn any more, that could work as well. I know I want a save where I can re-create Barnabas Collins from Dark Shadows, but I don't want vampires in every single game save.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    I'm sorry, I'm so confused as to what pack I even saw???..... What pack is this????
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited January 2017
    JasonSim16 wrote: »
    I don't get the couch render either.

Shows a guy multitasking (standing while watching TV/ while eating....new? Maybe they fixed the 'sit down' musical chair problems. ;)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    jaxie086 wrote: »
    I'm sorry, I'm so confused as to what pack I even saw???..... What pack is this????

It's two packs. The first (winter release) is a Game Pack feature Vampires; there's been a lot of code seen already showing some of what's likely to be included. (It's all in the Speculation forum.) The second (spring release, so late March) is a Stuff Pack featuring bowling.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    edited January 2017
    jaxie086 wrote: »

Scroll back to the first page of this thread. The very first post by the OP, has the teaser. Click play and you will see the two packs previewed, one after the other, both with a before and after clip. First, the vampire GP coming in winter and then the bowling SP coming in spring. You may want to watch it several times to take in all the information.
  • HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    To all of you confused about the couch guy, it's a before and after sequence. The before part shows what the game is like before the pack, and after the logo comes through, the scene is transformed, with the theme of the pack being placed throughout it to show what it does and what exactly the theme will be.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    sorry but I think they should add toddlers and free babies first be for they add new stuff
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    gmomasue wrote: »
    sorry but I think they should add toddlers and free babies first be for they add new stuff

That's not going to happen.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I wanted seasons or vacations with swimming in the ocean or Laundromats and hampers etc. What is it with this bowling alley? The vamp pack is cool but the rest, what the heck?

I think that maybe they were going to go with laundry instead of bowling, but someone reminded them that laundry is boring and nobody really wants it. But I could be wrong. Yet, we are getting bowling and not laundry. So......
    tumblr_niqvisRuT21tq4of6o1_500.gif
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • lightnin-fantasylightnin-fantasy Posts: 231 Member
    I would like to see them add the fear emotion and a new way to die scared to death.
  • gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    yes yes yes they did it