Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Princess Leia Golden Bikini - Star Wars costume request

Star Wars is my favourite film and I'm in love with all of the Star Wars costumes we've been given in past updates, but there's one especially (amongst others...) that I think would be amazing to have and that's Princess Leia's sexy golden bikini!

If you're not familiar, which you should be, here are some pics:

Beware, extreme sexiness ahead...
Star-Wars-Princess-Leia-Slave-Wallpaper-1600-x-528-1.jpg
slaveleia.jpg
Carrie-Fisher-Slave-Leia-promo-image.jpg

Please SimGuru's? You can make it my birthday and Christmas present! :mrgreen:

A boy can dream... :(

Comments

• DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    Forget toddlers, clearly this should be the team's top priority.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    If not, it could be ported from one of the many Skyrim mod meshes into the game. By request and permission, of course.
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Forget toddlers, clearly this should be the team's top priority.

Right!?
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    As a Simmer currently playing Princess Leia, SIGNED.

Also the hair, please!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    I'm surprised it isn't in...lol
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    You mean the Slave outfit right? if not then I have yet to even see that, I have made the star wars chars for My game as well, I wish they would add in the slave outfit and her hair style, :)
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    You mean the Slave outfit right? if not then I have yet to even see that, I have made the star wars chars for My game as well, I wish they would add in the slave outfit and her hair style, :)

Yah the slave outfit! :)
    Just going to add to this that I'd really like General Leia Organa's Force Awakens costumes, please. I'd like to dress adult Leia as adult Leia in my save when I age her up. May 4 would be a great time to add a new tribute to Carrie Fisher in the game. (More glitter makeup would fit well there too.)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    SIGNED not only that one of the guru liked one my tweet about, "So a Star Wars Update?" when he was in the cinema watching Star Wars: Rogue One, and I hope so.
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

RIP! Carrie Fisher AKA Princess Leia Organa, Passed away December 27th 2016 at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles CA, she suffered a Heart Attack near the end of her Flight, she was stable, then just passed, she was 60 yrs old, Her Mother Debbie Reynolds 84 yrs of age, passed on December 28th 2016, she had suffered a massive Stroke after her daughters death the day before, May they both Rest In Peace.
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    RIP! Carrie Fisher AKA Princess Leia Organa, Passed away December 27th 2016 at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles CA, she suffered a Heart Attack near the end of her Flight, she was stable, then just passed, she was 60 yrs old, Her Mother Debbie Reynolds 84 yrs of age, passed on December 28th 2016, she had suffered a massive Stroke after her daughters death the day before, May they both Rest In Peace.

what are you?
    wikipedia?!!
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member

Unfortunately she was never really "stable" they just told people that so not to worry.... :/
    Seeing how some gurus really like star wars, itd be nice to get a tribute
    surraaaaaa wrote: »

Unfortunately she was never really "stable" they just told people that so not to worry.... :/
    Seeing how some gurus really like star wars, itd be nice to get a tribute

Yup I agree, they should do a Tribute to her, :)

what are you?
    wikipedia?!!

Does it really matter? , I thought others who Luv her like I do should know what happened, so is that a problem for you?
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Please no.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Please no.

Why? It's just an outfit or two.
  • Joel2810Joel2810 Posts: 989 Member
    Kinky. Yes pls.
  • SuzieSocksSuzieSocks Posts: 185 Member
    edited January 2017
    Considering how Carrie herself felt about that costume I'm going to have to say "please don't". There is also the fact that Disney has "retired" that costume for product production for the foreseeable future and so is not likely to give rights for it.

I would love to see her Force Awakens outfits, ANH Medal Ceremony Dress, Hoth, Bespin, and Endor outfits though.
    Yes, I like and enjoy Sims 4. The world will not end because of this. Get over it.
  • ND81ND81 Posts: 13 New Member
    I think as a tribute to Carrie and her role as princess Leia a few outfits and hairstyles would be a nice addition to the game. Maybe make it free dlc like the original Christmas pack was. Then if folks don't want it in their game they don't have to. Tho if you're doing a Leia pack we would need a Han Solo, luke skywalker and chewie outfits too
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    It'd be an odd tribute to use an outfit she hated.

Let us not forget that she drowned in moonlight, strangled by her own bra.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • papersuitcasepapersuitcase Posts: 838 Member
    edited January 2017
    No, I don't want this. We have plenty of star wars outfits in game already that hardly get used.