Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Quarterly teaser is here! BOWLING and VAMPIRES!

Comments

• aelias24aelias24 Posts: 220 Member
    edited January 2017
    I think we might get this:
    fxywc8.jpg

Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    aelias24 wrote: »

Is that a toddler or a preschooler? ;)
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Yessss bowling! Now I can build a movie theater/bowling alley/arcade/dining type venue!!!

YES! That's going to be so awesome! <3
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• sweetbluekiana1sweetbluekiana1 Posts: 167 Member
    edited January 2017
    Bowling as a stuff pack? That's random asf. I would think putting that in a freetime expansion would be more better..(just my opinion though). I'm super excited for the vamps tho!
  • aelias24aelias24 Posts: 220 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

Both, lol
    Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    The vampire lady's clothes look awesome and gothic. Not sure if the hair is new but it's cute too. I'm not really interested in the bowling stuff pack so far, I'll have to see more. Here's hoping it comes with a bowling alley venue and isn't just some object you can put in your yard
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member

Why not
    Could be a good complement of University Life. As I said
    University and Kinder EP
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    What do you think the bit in the trailer between the vampires and the bowling is?
    Sin_t_tulo.pngsubirimagenes

I think it's showing how boring life is staying at home watching tv and eating cereal, and how fun it is instead to go out bowling with some friends. Start a bowling league club.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    I'm not into bowling in RL, but it looks like a fun group activity for my Sims, and I'm always looking for group activities for my families. I guess they put bowling in an SP because it's not as popular as it was, say, 15 years ago. If Sims 4 is truly marketed towards teens, the higher-ups may think bowling isn't that attractive to them. SPs appear to have very niche themes.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    I'm tasting a lot of salt and it's making me feel salty :expressionless:
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    So vampires and bowling that should of been in City Living are now sold separately got to love Sims 4.

"should have been" is only your opinion. Maybe they divided them out so people wouldn't have stuff forced on them that they complained about last time.
    Or maybe they divided them out for extra cash $20 game pack $10 stuff pack and we got a empty expansion funny you think they care about the players.

People usually complain about what they see in others because it reminds them of what they see in themselves.
    Oh is that what you're doing makes sense.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • JasonSim16JasonSim16 Posts: 466 Member
    Here's hoping they add a bowling alley lot type.

If not there's fun ones in TS3.
    71rbpi.png
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    edited January 2017
    So vampires and bowling that should of been in City Living are now sold separately got to love Sims 4.

"should have been" is only your opinion. Maybe they divided them out so people wouldn't have stuff forced on them that they complained about last time.
    Or maybe they divided them out for extra cash $20 game pack $10 stuff pack and we got a empty expansion funny you think they care about the players.

People usually complain about what they see in others because it reminds them of what they see in themselves.
    Oh is that what you're doing makes sense.

That's a good burn. Almost as good as the I'm rubber and you're glue one. Nice.
    fxywc8.jpg

Wow. What's this?! Looks awesome!

71rbpi.png
    What do you think the bit in the trailer between the vampires and the bowling is?

I think it's showing how boring life is staying at home watching tv and eating cereal, and how fun it is instead to go out bowling with some friends. Start a bowling league club.

They can do all this but can't do Toddlers?
    71rbpi.png
  • NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    Bowling is one of my favorite activities in the sims, so I'm interested... Vampires I don't know, I'd like to see if they will infest every save automatically, the last thing I want from TS4 is a supernatural infestation like we had in TS3.
  • revgrvrevgrv Posts: 225 Member
    Five different stuff/game/expansions for one Nightlife was pretty funny, in that ~EA INTENSIFIES~ kind of way.

But hey, vampires!
    &PHgr;
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    not interested in either one
  • NotLoudonWainwrightNotLoudonWainwright Posts: 863 Member
    The awesomeness of bowling makes up for the travesty of adding worthless vampires to the game. Now I just need the snowboard halfpipe to return.
  • Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    JasonSim16 wrote: »
    fxywc8.jpg

Wow. What's this?! Looks awesome!

Concept art released by a former TS4 concept artist a while back.
  • SnowWolf58SnowWolf58 Posts: 382 Member
    I'm not interested in either one either. Still waiting for the Pool Table and the ability to have Bands/Musical groups w/more instruments.
    Ryzen 1700X • 16GB • RX 580

INFJ -A/-T
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    I thought we were getting a Laundry SP but I'm happy to get Bowling!
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    JasonSim16 wrote: »

They can do all this but can't do Toddlers?

Toddlers are a lifestage, needs a lot of animations etc, but adding a bowling alley and the ability to bowl is just an everyday object that people use, I know what you're saying, I still want my little darling tots back into my game but I can only hope that one day they'll be back(toddlers) but until then I'm happy just playing my game and doing recolours for Sims 4(Custom Content)!