Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hair Events

Thank you for the new male hairs I just collected them all :) will the hair event for the female hairstyles come back ? I didn't know how to properly collect them and only got 3 of those :(
Let me in I got a heart of gold

L2Oe8ie.jpg

Comments

• AnimaagAnimaag Posts: 319 Member
    I just recently started the event. I really hope to get them all before time runs out! You are lucky to have them all :)
  • MingYangYoMingYangYo Posts: 362 Member
    Animaag wrote: »
    I just recently started the event. I really hope to get them all before time runs out! You are lucky to have them all :)

The key is to have them do the 10 minute option :) I started at 4 a.m and finished by 11 p.m I hope you get them all I love them!

L2Oe8ie.jpg
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    I love the males hair and I'm glad to have finish too.
  • AnimaagAnimaag Posts: 319 Member
    MingYangYo wrote: »

The key is to have them do the 10 minute option :) I started at 4 a.m and finished by 11 p.m I hope you get them all I love them!

Oh, I didn't know that. I've kept my Sim on 6 and 12 hour runs and I am running out of time... I have only 9 hours left. Luckily I have one time extension. When I wake up tomorrow I'll definitely try your method! Is the key to collect all designer collectibles or achieve max level?
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member

Oh, I didn't know that. I've kept my Sim on 6 and 12 hour runs and I am running out of time... I have only 9 hours left. Luckily I have one time extension. When I wake up tomorrow I'll definitely try your method! Is the key to collect all designer collectibles or achieve max level?
    In this game it is always best to choose the shortest options unless you know that you won't enter the game again very soon. The only disadvantage I have found is that if we choose a short option and don't enter the game very soon anyway then their needs will drain faster than if we had chosen a longer option. So I usually only avoid the shortest options in two situations:
    1. When I go to bed and know that I won't enter the game again for about 8 hours.
    2. When my sims cook I usually choose 20 minutes or 1 hour instead of 1 minute or 5 minutes because I have other things to do too and would be stressed if I had to give my sims new orders that often :)
  • MingYangYoMingYangYo Posts: 362 Member

Sorry for being late but I had 6 sims with level six And 7 sims with no experience it doesn't matter who's got experience in the hobby because the newbies collected the majority of hairs.

L2Oe8ie.jpg