Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How long have you gone without playing the sims?

2...Next

Comments

• dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    I think I've had a more than two years break from TS3 due the lag. Now I play nearly every day Sims 4 on weekdays and sims 3 on weekends + Friday.
  • JDSimzJDSimz Posts: 791 Member
    I think the longest I've gone without playing The Sims must have been on vacation, so possibly a week. On my own though, I can only go about two days without playing The Sims! =D
    Origin ID: ducklansimming
    "I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me."
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762
  • PrincessMeiPrincessMei Posts: 1,319 Member
    edited January 2017
    Last time i played was when christmas pack got updated. But i've been busy with work and other games.
    sprinkler.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    If you're talking about the franchise as a whole, I'd say a few years when TS3 was out.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • SujabesSujabes Posts: 224 Member
    I haven't been able to pick out a good laptop due to budget, so It's been like 3 months now.
    AdhggAl.jpg

• PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Almost two months, it was only because I got really sick and couldn't play.
  • pandaslayer08pandaslayer08 Posts: 23 Member
    I either play it all day, or don't play it for like a month xD but I'm on a steady streak right now. doing so many challenges
  • LyniaSCLyniaSC Posts: 1,021 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    If you're talking about the franchise as a whole, I'd say a few years when TS3 was out.

Same. I stopped playing 2 after a while, and didn't pick Sims back up until about a month after 4 was released. But since getting back into it, I go months sometimes without playing. Mostly because I'll burn myself out by playing too much, and I'll lose interest for some time. I always get pulled back in though.
  • Joel2810Joel2810 Posts: 989 Member
    I took a break for a year and a half before. My life just got too busy and I didn't have time to play.
  • moonlight_shinesmoonlight_shines Posts: 19 New Member
    I play in extremes so I can go months without even looking at the icon then all of a sudden I'm playing all day, everday and can't stop.
    Then I go off again. ^^ x
  • iamcherylfailsiamcherylfails Posts: 214 Member
    A few months... Usually when I'm busy or get into another game or binge other stuff in my free time (TV shows etc). Then I start missing sims/have a cool idea for a house and go back.
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    A couple of weeks last year. I think because I was busy with random life things. Sometimes those just get right in the way. :lol: I haven't played much this year yet because I needed to do some things before a winter storm hit. I'm going to have to do my laundry and some other things before the end of the week because there's freezing rain on the way. It's supposed to rain and freezing rain for a week beginning Thursday. Ugh. I'll be stuck inside the apartment and I'm so not looking forward to it. Blaah. :|
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • AomiAomi Posts: 58 Member
    last decent play i was able to get of the game/s was back in august of 2016 - that rig died so i'm hoarding as much money to get a monster to play sims on. don't even know where to start with that lol. i tried a few days ago on another one but i won't risk mayhem on the old thing. i usually have 4 month gaps between playing.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    just played again since the start of october last year. Wow, when normally I can play for hours then just now I only played for like 1 hour. My head started feeling really clouded. Nothing wrong with sims but I'm just not used to concentrating on something so hard for so long :) Played City Living for the first time. It fits perfectly with the storyline I left off at in october. A couple got married back then and wanted to enjoy life before having kids so now they moved to the city :)
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • lovleady5lovleady5 Posts: 56 Member
    I went a year once. I don't know how.
  • ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    If you don't count building houses which I did a lot then yes I've been long without. But since City Living I've set my main family and all the new things were so exciting! (I didn't build anymore lol)