Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Prince and the Pocket Sized Princess Event

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
Did anyone unlock all the prizes? I didn't. :) With holiday preparation I just didn't have the time and definitely wasn't going to spend any money on Social Points.

I was only able to unlock and build 3 activities. The Leaky Leaf Canoe, Tiny Tea Time, and Cracking Campfire.

Unlocked but not built : Giant Forest Slide, Forest Petal Swing, and Spider Web Bounce.

Locked: Fairy Circle Field, Ladybug Friends, and Magical Wings.

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    SAME! Ahahaha
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • cheifeagleeyecheifeagleeye Posts: 542 Member
    yes unlock and completed it all
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    yes unlock and completed it all

Awesome!
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    edited December 2016
    No. I wasn't able to unlock the 3 last prices. I can still build the two that now unlock the last one. But just those two would cost me about 600 SPs which I don't have. So I would need to buy about 400 additional SPs for about $40 which I don't think would be worth it at all ;)

I managed to build 6 places though without buying anything.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    In order to complete the 3 I unlocked but didn't build I would need 645 social points. That would cost me $50 for the 720 sp bundle. Not even worth considering. :) I'll just wait until it returns.
  • WinMacSims3WinMacSims3 Posts: 1,610 Member
    I didn't get all building since I didn't have enough Coins to build them all since most spins only give me 1-3 coins and sometimes 8-20 coins so I would need 506 SP to earn them. I do have access to the Social Point Flower but it's more harder since they charge 20 LP instead of 5 even if you can farm LPs easily, and I can't use Neighbors since I moved to an Amazon device (Kindle Fire HD) which only has Facebook (Google Play is not an option on Amazon). I've heard you can Neighbor yourself using two devices but I think this requires two different accounts as using the same Facebook account doesn't work for me.

The only option for me is use the Social Point Flower since I don't have ads to earn currency (I never see the NPC) and I can't use Neighbors although you can skip the Social Tasks for 10 LP so if you can easily farm LPs from Hobbies, you can possibly skip tasks and not have to leave your SimTown.
    Origin ID: GothicSimmer, YouTube: GothicSimmer
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    I didn't get all building since I didn't have enough Coins to build them all since most spins only give me 1-3 coins and sometimes 8-20 coins so I would need 506 SP to earn them. I do have access to the Social Point Flower but it's more harder since they charge 20 LP instead of 5 even if you can farm LPs easily, and I can't use Neighbors since I moved to an Amazon device (Kindle Fire HD) which only has Facebook (Google Play is not an option on Amazon). I've heard you can Neighbor yourself using two devices but I think this requires two different accounts as using the same Facebook account doesn't work for me.

The only option for me is use the Social Point Flower since I don't have ads to earn currency (I never see the NPC) and I can't use Neighbors although you can skip the Social Tasks for 10 LP so if you can easily farm LPs from Hobbies, you can possibly skip tasks and not have to leave your SimTown.
    It seems that it should be possible for you to add friends using Amazon GameCircle. See also https://www.amazon.com/sims-freeplay-kindle-fire-neighbors/forum/Fx2AWFE5SJPGAUY/Tx1PVQBGN455XN4/1/ref=cm_cd_fp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B009HKL4B8
  • MingYangYoMingYangYo Posts: 362 Member
    edited December 2016
    No :( I got the swing,tea table,guitar spot,canoe,and waterfall slide :) My sims use it as a honeymoon destination now
    Let me in I got a heart of gold

L2Oe8ie.jpg
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    Yeah I was able.