Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ok, I got a problem!

The other day, I managed to load up Glaciar Isle world into CAW from the installed world file using S3PE, like the tutorial told me. All went fine, I loaded the tempworld file into CAW and saved it as Glaciar Isle, just like I did before. Today I noticed that this new world file only had 100 MB instead of 118 MB, like it should and I opened CAW to check it out.

But now I can no longer open it. It tells me that CAW was unable to open said world for whatever reason. I could open it just fine last time and I don't get what is wrong with it now. :( Can anyone help me?
NK4koaX.png

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited January 2017
    Hi :(

You did the Save as (giving it a new name)... after opening it in CAW?

Can you use the files again that you pulled from S3pe to start another for CAW or was there a lot of new work done?
  • Options
    earthgirlearthgirl Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited January 2017
    @Rflong7
    Yes, I pretty much did everything it told me to. I did the process again, loaded the world into CAW several times, restarted CAW and now it seems to work.

What I don't understand is whats up with the missing 18 MB, since everything seems to be in place.:/

EDIT: Now I can't seem to go into EIG. Origin is preventing me from doing this.
    NK4koaX.png
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I have no idea. O.O
    It's strange for sure.