Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA, you are making the Sims completely irresistible. Good Work!

Right now, I feel just as when I bought the Sims 2 for the first time. Originally, I started with the origional Sims and worked myself up to buying all of the EPs. Eventually I got bored of it and never thought of moving on the the Sims 2. Eventually, I thought and decided to buy it. I got addicted again and bought all of the EPs in less than a half of a year. Now, there are just so many things that are being unveiled. We have learned that the next EP will be Superstar, many of the rabbitholes will be opened up with future EP's (maybe, we will be able run shops too :wink: ), the create-a-world tool, and these addicting videos. If only the price could be reduced. I'll still buy it though.

Comments

• maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited November 2009
    thanks EA! :D
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • AlrynnAlrynn Posts: 44 Member
    edited November 2009
    Agreed! :D Thanks a lot EA!!!
  • Panther00567Panther00567 Posts: 2,704 New Member
    edited November 2009
    So the next EP will be a Superstar thing? I'd kinda prefer something Nightlifey, but I'm totally fine with that as long as there's nightclubs in it. I loved Superstar in Ts1. :)
  • GreatWallStrGreatWallStr Posts: 1,688 New Member
    edited November 2009
    So the next EP will be a Superstar thing? I'd kinda prefer something Nightlifey, but I'm totally fine with that as long as there's nightclubs in it. I loved Superstar in Ts1. :)

yeah, I would've (to be totally honest) preferred Seasons, but quite frankly I loved Superstar so much when I had sims 1 that I can't help but get hyped up about it! :D
  • muddypaws4167muddypaws4167 Posts: 2,108 New Member
    edited November 2009
    thanks EA!!
  • Roxas982859Roxas982859 Posts: 749 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I can see sims 3 becoming a very awesome beautiful thing over the next few years :D

• ericxcoreericxcore Posts: 134 New Member
    edited November 2009
    the pyramids look pretty lit up!
  • Walden95Walden95 Posts: 3,089 Member
    edited November 2009
    I can see sims 3 becoming a very awesome beautiful thing over the next few years :D

I beleive so too. From what we are seeing right now, I see that this game has so many possibilities. :-) But then again, they also have limits so the people with lesser computers can play.
  • LGT09LGT09 Posts: 297 New Member
    edited November 2009
    wait wait wait....when did we find out that the next EP is superstar? wasn't that just a rumor?
    edited November 2009
    LGT09 wrote:
    wait wait wait....when did we find out that the next EP is superstar? wasn't that just a rumor?

well, it has been stated in an interview that people wanted superstar, and it was stated in another interview that superstar is being made. :D To be honest I'm quite confident that this is true-- after all, WA was just a rumor not too long ago ;)
  • LGT09LGT09 Posts: 297 New Member
    edited November 2009
    OH MY GOSH if thats true i'd lose it! i waited for 5 long years for the sims 2 to release a superstar ep and it NEVER came :( i'd be soooo extatic if they made one for ts3 :D
  • MooMonkeyMooMonkey Posts: 1,066 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Did anyone else notice the movie posters they compiled in the music video. I think that's another hint! :mrgreen:

If SuperStar is back in The Sims, I really don't think I'll have a life anymore. I absolutely loved it in TS1 and that's the main reason I thought The Sims 2 lacked the same luster that the original Sims had.
  • gerbenlegacygerbenlegacy Posts: 122 New Member
    edited November 2009
    LGT09 wrote:

well, it has been stated in an interview that people wanted superstar, and it was stated in another interview that superstar is being made. :D To be honest I'm quite confident that this is true-- after all, WA was just a rumor not too long ago ;)

Where's that second interview? Because I need proof before I start freaking out >< Superstar would indeed be mighty awesome :mrgreen::lol:
    edited November 2009
    http://simoperations.com/2009/11/09/rumour-superstar-expansion-coming-for-the-sims-3/

According to PlanetSims (who had an interview with Mark from SimVIP):
    Hello everybody, our team attended the last meeting of community leaders sponsored by EA Games, at its headquarters in Sao Paulo.

During our chat, MM let "escape" a valuable piece of information when he was in California: the game's developers said they almost have SuperStar in The Sims 3, hopefully in the next expansion! Imagine the possibility of having stars with Hollywood in our game? Let's wait for the good news-- where there's smoke there's fire.
  • gerbenlegacygerbenlegacy Posts: 122 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Thanks GreatWallStr I'm not sure if I should believe it though, but I do hope so! :D
    edited November 2009
    Thanks GreatWallStr I'm not sure if I should believe it though, but I do hope so! :D

Yeah, I hope so too. :) Imagine how neat it would be with the open neighborhood? Walking through Hollywood, the giant light-up billboards with your sim's ad on it, your song on the radio, your movies on the tv. :D It would be so fun! ^_^ But of course that's my opinion, I know some people don't want Superstar, so it would be nice if they added some other stuff in with the EP to help it appeal to a wider audience. :D

Anyway, Happy Simming! :D
    ~GWS
  • simraulnsimrauln Posts: 64 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Do you know if WA will bring a flyer to announce the new EP?
    A guy from the forum has already the game but he didn't tell us yet!
  • Walden95Walden95 Posts: 3,089 Member
    edited November 2009

Yeah, I hope so too. :) Imagine how neat it would be with the open neighborhood? Walking through Hollywood, the giant light-up billboards with your sim's ad on it, your song on the radio, your movies on the tv. :D It would be so fun! ^_^ But of course that's my opinion, I know some people don't want Superstar, so it would be nice if they added some other stuff in with the EP to help it appeal to a wider audience. :D

Anyway, Happy Simming! :D
    ~GWS

I'm imaging a giant Hollywood sign saying, "Let there be Sims," or "Simville."