May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pre-teen renders (NOT OFFICIAL, MADE BY ME) UPDATED 2/11/17

Comments

  • Options
    argos93argos93 Posts: 66 Member
    Your renders are very cool! I really enjoy them! Anyway, I was wondering where did you get the pre-teen model or you just scaled the child one? I mean, you haven't find any pre-teen model right? Haha! I'm pretty sure you did not but... just in case lol.
  • Options
    iheartsimsforeveiheartsimsforeve Posts: 82 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    PRE TEEN TIME
    tumblr_oix8igATVH1tcw5z8o1_540.png
    tumblr_oixhseKPz11tcw5z8o1_r1_540.png

    I love this so much!
  • Options
    BbearBbear Posts: 55 Member

    These are so amazing!!! :love:
    <3 We have TODDLERS!!!
  • Options
    simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member
    U are so talented!
  • Options
    Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    argos93 wrote: »
    Your renders are very cool! I really enjoy them! Anyway, I was wondering where did you get the pre-teen model or you just scaled the child one? I mean, you haven't find any pre-teen model right? Haha! I'm pretty sure you did not but... just in case lol.

    Actually I just scaled a child up and put adult clothes and hair on him. If I found a pre teen model I'd let you all know straight away! :)
  • Options
    Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    Since I finally got a better rigged toddler I don't have to edit them much, which I am so happy about! The toddler in the pre teen post is not edited (other than corrections with jagged edges) so that right there is what they will look like in game! :)
  • Options
    LuluKayLuluKay Posts: 2 New Member
    The kid with the red jacket and black pants is a perfect example of a preteen. He doesn't look to young to be a child but doesn't look to old to be a teen! He's the perfect height. I hope preteens look like yours and LumiaLover's concept art of preteens.

    When I think of a preteen, he or she is taller when they were a young child but isn't as tall as adults yet. They still have some characteristics of children but also have some characteristics of adults.

    Preteens are in the middle of the pubertal phase. They still might look or sound more childlike and it is completely normal for them to look a bit similar to younger children.

    A preteen girl might have small breasts to show she is developing or a boy's voice starting to crack or break as might be a sign he is developing. These are the biggest signs of puberty occurring.

    Not all preteens would show signs of puberty which is fine. A lot of preteen girls have a flat chest and a lot of preteen boys still sound a small child. Everyone starts puberty at a different rate.

  • Options
    MzB06MzB06 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    spotharris wrote: »
    Love all of these so much! Hope you never stop making them! Have you thought of doing a tutorial to show people how to do them there selves?

    I learned from this link ----> http://sims4studio.com/thread/6172/toddler-more

    You are so talented!!!! Great work! I love all of the pictures. I have a huge grin on my face after looking at your Sim images. Thanks for sharing. <3
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    Since I finally got a better rigged toddler I don't have to edit them much, which I am so happy about! The toddler in the pre teen post is not edited (other than corrections with jagged edges) so that right there is what they will look like in game! :)

    Hope we get them!
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    These are all so adorable and all, But the question is>Will they ever be added to the Sims 4 for real? , all this does for Me is make Me miss that they are Not in the game, so I am glad I still play My Sims 2 and 3, Great job on them though.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    198253ccc47c42ba8b47951df54a6523.png

    sad story :'(

    This is not from the main people at EA, this is from the other people across the world. They wouldn't know anything about toddlers because the main company here only informs them about content that is in the near future so they can get ready for releases and blog posts. So don't take this statement as fact. Don't take any statements as fact unless they come from the main sims staff.

    I thought this was from an interview with SimGuruGraham or SimGuruRachel?

    Nah, I'm pretty sure this was from the statement from a sims group in France? Somewhere in Europe. If I'm wrong please correct me.

    Yea I looked it up. It's from Sims Latam
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

  • Options
    Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    MzB06 wrote: »
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    spotharris wrote: »
    Love all of these so much! Hope you never stop making them! Have you thought of doing a tutorial to show people how to do them there selves?

    I learned from this link ----> http://sims4studio.com/thread/6172/toddler-more

    You are so talented!!!! Great work! I love all of the pictures. I have a huge grin on my face after looking at your Sim images. Thanks for sharing. <3
    MzB06 wrote: »
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    spotharris wrote: »
    Love all of these so much! Hope you never stop making them! Have you thought of doing a tutorial to show people how to do them there selves?

    I learned from this link ----> http://sims4studio.com/thread/6172/toddler-more

    You are so talented!!!! Great work! I love all of the pictures. I have a huge grin on my face after looking at your Sim images. Thanks for sharing. <3

    Thank you so much!!! I am so happy how this render turned out, and I am so happy I get to share this with all of you amazing people <3 Thank you everyone for liking them and giving such kind comments!!!
  • Options
    Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    198253ccc47c42ba8b47951df54a6523.png

    sad story :'(

    This is not from the main people at EA, this is from the other people across the world. They wouldn't know anything about toddlers because the main company here only informs them about content that is in the near future so they can get ready for releases and blog posts. So don't take this statement as fact. Don't take any statements as fact unless they come from the main sims staff.

    I thought this was from an interview with SimGuruGraham or SimGuruRachel?

    Nah, I'm pretty sure this was from the statement from a sims group in France? Somewhere in Europe. If I'm wrong please correct me.

    Yea I looked it up. It's from Sims Latam

    Thank you for checking :)
  • Options
    Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    These are all so adorable and all, But the question is>Will they ever be added to the Sims 4 for real? , all this does for Me is make Me miss that they are Not in the game, so I am glad I still play My Sims 2 and 3, Great job on them though.
    Oh I hope they add them.. I would be the most excited and happiest I've ever been for this game, pre teens and toddlers would bring me back in a split second.
  • Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    Love this ! I wish EA takes notice !
  • Options
    A picture of preteens on a date would be soo cute!!!
    Soo... When do we get preteens playing in snow?
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Yes! Preteens please! The jump from child to teen is too crazy.

    And I like how it looks. Good job :smile:
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    lulubadwolflulubadwolf Posts: 630 Member
    They look really cute !
  • Options
    alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    Omg...amazing <3
    p6tqefj
  • Options
    caitybee73caitybee73 Posts: 121 Member
    So brilliant, I wish I could give them more than one awesome. Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,734 Member
    These renders are making me want toddlers. I originally didn't care much for them and only supported them being in the game for other simmers who want them, but now I'm seeing the appeal. I hope the gurus see these
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Of course the gurus see them. They probably sit around looking at them and the comments saying things like "if they like these, wait until they see what we've got for them" (hopefully soon).
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    To the OP....why are you not working at EA/Maxis or their competition. :wink: Awesome work!!!
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,561 Member
    i wish that the spring summer expansion pack for 2017 focus on generation and actuly brings to life the toddler age group and preteen age group even if i play with aging fully turn off it would make the sims4 a bit more complete and would be practical for those that like to create familys in create a sim :)
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery



    Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

    1923-2016 mamie :'(
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top