Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA silence on family play and family play fans

Comments

• Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    wonderful video @king_of_simcity7

lovely photos @bekkasan and @junceda

happy boxing day or merry Christmas wherever you are in the world!
  • Options
    @aricarai love the photos as well!
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @aricarai Great pictures :smile:

@cherpar Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I just had to drop in with a very long, loud squeeeeeeee! I got Planet Coaster for Christmas and it is brilliant. The levels of customisation for building your own items is totally awesomely awesome! I am currently attempting a little gingerbread toilet block lol. A small start while I get used to controls and where things are. I am gobsmacked at the detail in this game, I cannot praise it enough!

On the sim-front, my sims 3 family had a lovely Snowflake Day and have had their house extended due to Michael's job promotion.

Sims 4, I had VG for Christmas and have been in to add a butler's room to the Bjergsen household. I may get them to have another baby soon.

Such busy times!

I hope everyone is happy and healthy over the holidays xx
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited December 2016
    Hope everyone had/have a lovely, fun, and safe Christmas or holiday! :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    @elanorbreton

I was thinking earlier that I want to put Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 on my PC, maybe in the New Year when I get more free time :smile:

@bunny-🐸🐸🐸🐸 I had a good Xmas thanks and I have the day off today so I managed to play some TS3 :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Frogprincess_qFrogprincess_q Posts: 1,269 Member
    I bought City Living at half price and the game has definitely had some nice additions to it over the years, but I won't be in any sort of hurry for my sims to have babies or to try and play with a family of sims. It's just too depressing.
    Edits made and not mentioned will be for typos.

- Froggie
    1nr15n0.jpg
    WIP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851667/australian-world-version-1-0-uploaded/p1
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Part 4

Two years on Kaden and Ellena were doing ok. Kaden was selling whatever collectibles he could find and had started painting as well. The truth was he was relatively ordinary at painting but he had learned this skill as part of his 'upbringing'. Luckily for him an independent art centre saw 'pain' in his work, so they were buying, and he was not complaining. Ellena had a few promotions which she was very pleased about. They had made some new friends in the city and often had visitors.

12-21-16_10-53-26PM_zpsrjjd7cmc.png

It wasn't the same though. They were in a big new city, starting their lives and they terribly missed their old friends and family. Kaden had just had a birthday and was feeling very down. He occasionally spoke to his father but that was it. He felt that his dreams of following his father into football were slipping away. He often went for walks at night so he didn't show his sadness to Ellena.

11-05-16_12-51-41PM_zpsceqcrau8.png

Skylar was not happy as well. Apart from being impressed at her son's tenacity, she missed him. She had heard he attended festivals for prize money so she attended a few but did not see him.

11-07-16_6-00-00PM_zpsfcgnmawk.png

Skylar was feeling particularly down that night as she had just learned that Yvette Johns was engaged to another. Yvette was the daughter of her best friend Macy and they always thought that she would marry Kaden. She had a headache from realising she couldn't control everything. Yvette was perfect you see, so beautiful, refined and a talented musician.

10-14-16_10-14-21PM_zpsilv1e1ij.png

A few days later Skylar got an unexpected call from Mrs Mouse. Mrs Mouse was an old friend who she had not seen for many years. She had left their sim county to marry her husband. Skylar recalled the times she visited there, it was a lovely place with rolling green hills, quaint villages and many farm animals. Mrs Mouse asked if her daughter Cinder could possibly come and stay with them, as she was interested in pursuing a career as a critic and needed to be close to the city to do so. Skylar was very pleased that Cinder was coming to stay and they made arrangements to see her in a week.

She told her family and the butler to prepare for a visitor. Later that night Skylar had a dream that Cinder married Kaden and the world was as it should be. She woke with a jolt and knew what she had to do.

A few days later Skylar told her daughters to reach out to Kaden, when he was not with his 'girlfriend'. Annika was surprised but pleased "May I bring him a present - the new video game console" - his birthday just passed". "Fine" said Skylar. Haylee thought what a soft touch her sister was - not about the present mind you. She waited for it - and " of course, you recall Cinder is arriving tomorrow - I am busy, please ensure you show her around" Skylar said

Annika said to Haylee " so I assume we will bring Cinder with us to see Kaden". Haylee shook her head and walked away. Skylar's husband heard all of this and was not impressed. Skylar was so pleased with herself that she didn't care that the butler had not cleaned the bar.

11-29-16_10-53-52PM_zpsvfbd7n4q.png

Cinder arrived the following morning and was everything that Skylar could wish for in a daughter in law.

11-27-16_1-28-24PM_zpsz286jyod.png

Later Haylee and Annika took Cinder into the city to see Kaden. Kaden instantly knew what this was about, but he was so very happy to see his sisters.

11-27-16_1-26-58PM_zpswfqskbks.png

Kaden had great fun with them playing basketball.

11-05-16_12-02-34PM_zpszfpuk7xl.png

He knew that he would have to let Cinder know what his mother intended but for now he was enjoying the company of his sisters.
    ----
    @Cinderellimouse I hope you don't mind me using your sim self. i was intending the part for the sim you lost, but as i didn't see that sim remade on your gallery page (fair enough too) I decided to use your sim self instead.
  • Options
    clover24clover24 Posts: 887 Member
    Hope everyone had a lovely christmas
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    @cherpar Hee hee, it's so funny seeing Cinderelli_sim in other players' games! I hope she doesn't cause you too much trouble (please... keep her out of the kitchen!). :D

I really should remake that Sim! I was too upset when the game crashed on me, I haven't tried remaking her yet. :'(
  • Options
    Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    I just had to drop in with a very long, loud squeeeeeeee! I got Planet Coaster for Christmas and it is brilliant. The levels of customisation for building your own items is totally awesomely awesome! I am currently attempting a little gingerbread toilet block lol. A small start while I get used to controls and where things are. I am gobsmacked at the detail in this game, I cannot praise it enough!

On the sim-front, my sims 3 family had a lovely Snowflake Day and have had their house extended due to Michael's job promotion.

Sims 4, I had VG for Christmas and have been in to add a butler's room to the Bjergsen household. I may get them to have another baby soon.

Such busy times!

I hope everyone is happy and healthy over the holidays xx

Isn't Planet Coaster fantastic? Have you seen some of the themed rides on YouTube and the Steam community? Uh-MAZE-ing!!
  • Options
    SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    edited December 2016
    aricarai wrote: »
    Happy Holidays one and all!
    [pic in original post]

amazing pictures!! <3 (hope it's okay that i edited the quote cause the post would've been too big :D)

happy holidays from me too, even if it's a little late :p
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • Options
    Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    I got the remastered Skyrim for the PS4. Really haven't summed much over the weekend as I was recovering from bad leftovers on Friday. What a way to spend Christmas weekend being sick. :( Totally no fun at all. But I am feeling much better. Love to all of you. <3
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • Options
    Stdlr9 wrote: »
    Isn't Planet Coaster fantastic? Have you seen some of the themed rides on YouTube and the Steam community? Uh-MAZE-ing!!
    It sure is! I have seen some totally awesome creations. I can't believe what you can build with this game - it's just WOW! Now, if only we could control the little peeps ;) It is so awesome I haven't touched any sims games since...

@Tremayne4260 poor you! Glad you are feeling better though.

• Options
    @cherpar Nice update :smile:

I have been playing a few Sims in University and I have changed one Sim's hair :smile:

15732638_1858884364394247_3780837144099844286_o.jpg?oh=99f57203da1aa46972536197e8d80022&oe=58D71CD2

15724615_1858884544394229_8731360544234926893_o.jpg?oh=db4c142f9e828720bf4ae6d68a73da5b&oe=58ED4D55

Also I am taking some pictures of some houses in a new thread of mine in the TS3 GD: :smile:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/907815/houses-of-the-united-kingdom-explained-with-the-sims-3

15724573_1858890901060260_851072043560553088_o.jpg?oh=46a960ed2bc2660269078a05fa106f77&oe=58E0D0ED
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    i revisited riverview this week and gave a makeover to the lin sisters! does anyone remember them? i used to play them as a "kid" when ts3 was new! :)

tumblr_oiusj83HsL1ue9lhko1_1280.png

i've also been loving twinbrook lately <3[unedited screenshot, sorry :$]

zpx80o0.jpg

i love seeing everyone's gameplay here btw, i have to start checking this thread more often :smiley:
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Sel wrote: »
    i revisited riverview this week and gave a makeover to the lin sisters! does anyone remember them? i used to play them as a "kid" when ts3 was new! :)

tumblr_oiusj83HsL1ue9lhko1_1280.png

i've also been loving twinbrook lately <3[unedited screenshot, sorry :$]

zpx80o0.jpg

i love seeing everyone's gameplay here btw, i have to start checking this thread more often :smiley:

I never liked the swamps of Riverview XD

Can't wait to play again myself :) Nice makeover
  • Options
    @Sel Nice pictures :smile: Their names are familiar although I don't think I have been in Twinbrook for just over two years now.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Sel Nice pictures :smile: Their names are familiar although I don't think I have been in Twinbrook for just over two years now.

the lin sisters aren't from twinbrook but from riverview :p anyway thanks for the compliment :)
  • Options
    @Sel Yes your right, I thought I had come across them during the Base Game days.

I haven't played in Riverview for a few years now. Nice world though :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    I hate to abandon this thread full of lovely people but I no longer see a point to it and doubt if I will be popping by any more.

I have enjoyed meeting so many nice people here but there comes a time when you just have to move on. Do pop by my page any time you like, otherwise you will find me hanging out in ts3 forum or over at the Planet Coaster forums! Take care all of you <3
  • Options
    @elanorbreton It is a shame to see this thread quieten down but most of us are still here and like you I am often over in the TS3 GD :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    mizuru007mizuru007 Posts: 1,085 Member
    GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE!

Someone is working on making a Sims 4 growth mod! Is it the toddlers we want? No.
    BUT it works like its Sims 3 counterpart. So it's technically possible to have preteens...that function like children/teenagers, but they slowly grow with time. I know it isn't perfect, but I just figured I'd make the announcement for those that desperately want *something*.
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 as I said on the other thread love the houses and info on architecture. I love uni. shame last time i tried to play it in ts3, it crashed on me. I'm sure i can get it working again, just have to put in the effort.

@Sel nice pictures. I only vaguely remember the lin sisters, i guess I didn't play them much.

@Tremayne4260 hope you are feeling better now.

@elanorbreton very sad that you wont be stopping by. I guess I stop by for the nice people and a safe place to share stuff from any iteration, but you are right, they have heard what they are going to hear and repeating ourselves is not going to make a difference. Very sad though.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top