Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds: A Sims 4 Building & Genetics Challenge (Thread Moved)

Comments

• Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »
    OJenn wrote: »
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Hi...I've been lurking here. :p@amadazulsim where did you get Cherish's hair from?! I must have iiiit! Please? :D

Here you go!

Eeeeeek! Thank you! :D

This site makes me happy...and I am completely derailed for the afternoon...thanks.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    @OJenn - Thank you for sharing the hair with @Jes2G! Unfortunately RL has me busy again.
    ]
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    omg @Jes2G yeah they have some great cc on their site, and no problem @amadazulsim
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    OJenn wrote: »
    omg @Jes2G yeah they have some great cc on their site, and no problem @amadazulsim

I downloaded EVERYTHING lol
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Letchy15Letchy15 Posts: 530 Member
    edited December 2016
    Hey guys. So I play on a laptop and I've finally decided that I'm fed up with the lag and the crashes, and I want to get a real computer however I don't really have a lot of money. So I'm wondering what kind of computers do you guys play on and were they very expensive? I know its not really the right place to write about this, but I figured itd be okay seeing as its to keep Sasha and Bryon's legacy going :joy: thanks
  • Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    edited December 2016
    Hi guys! Back with an update, again while waiting at work until the clock strikes 5 p.m. LOL. End of the day is always quiet here.

436875fdb4.jpg
    Right after my last update ended, Elara aged up into a young adult and I totally forgot her birthday.

6d31bd9ecd.jpg
    She rolled the ambitious trait.

df8a519e77.jpg
    And she was instant sad about her missed birthday.

9748c6ae1f.jpg
    Luckily, her father was there to cheer her up.

5bff62b1c3.jpg
    Seeing how sad his firstborn was, he made arrangements for a surprise night out.

bc029d5ba5.jpg
    In the meantime, Hymn came back from work. She went straight to Elara to congratulate her.

d07cf3b2b0.jpg
    The surprise was dinner and karaoke in the city.

69c663e24f.jpg
    Elara was super excited. Hymn too, it seems.

40ce6af262.jpg
    To make things even better, it was Karaoke Contest night.

24f1c709a3.jpg
    Wei socializing in stead of fighting for once.

7868683678.jpg
    There was a famous DJ at the bar, Elara was impressed.

5f8a8722df.jpg
    11fbcb60f9.jpg
    Wei wanted to compete in the contest, even though he can't sing at all. It was no surprise that he scored kinda low.

78a754cc58.jpg
    432be34874.jpg
    Hymn gave it a shot too. She was a little better than Wei, but still not that good.

dea586abf5.jpg
    In the end, Miko Q. won the karaoke contest.

ac7a57d933.jpg
    Since Elara was too late to sing in the contest, she sung with her mother for fun.

04c0a677bf.jpg
    Everybody ran from the room, but Wei is super proud of his girls.

3e7234fe6f.jpg
    They had one last drink before heading back home.

7449f543ed.jpg
    The next morning, everybody was up early. And once again, they were all in their underwear. This family...

8c48be4e5a.jpg
    All of a sudden, I saw Hymn running to the toilet.

718efbc564.jpg
    Oh dear?

51e4617eff.jpg
    I had high hopes it was just a virus.

f006d35f9e.jpg
    But of course it wasn't. Preggers, again :bawling: I was afraid to peek in MCC, but I really hope it will be just one child.

0d4d3f8b26.jpg
    Hymn, being a family sim and all, couldn't contain her excitement.

3b09990c52.jpg
    Elara's like: are you kidding me?! You already have five! She decided right then and there to move out as soon as possible :yum:

3dfd4f84c3.jpg
    She already had her eye on a cute apartment in San Myshuno. Hymn and Wei helped her move in that weekend.

274d8c0930.jpg
    It was bittersweet for them to see their daughter move out. But they agreed on one thing, the apartment was great.

f53790bf37.jpg
    fcf8e91644.jpg
    And that view...

Hymn: 'Wei, maybe we should retire to an apartment like this too?'

I'm not sure putting Wei in a building with neighbors is such a smart idea.

a90dc1adbf.jpg
    Hymn noticed that the previous tenants didn't clean the bathroom before they moved out.

61bb856dd9.jpg
    Like a true mother (and neat freak), she cleaned the filthy toilet.

084e13fe35.jpg
    After that, she decided it was time to leave Elara be, for her first night in the new apartment.

79306d16c4.jpg
    Hymn: 'Bye honey, take good care of yourself.'

dbcec19e60.jpg
    Wei: 'Do I have to let go?'

648f95c3bd.jpg
    After dropping off Wei at work, Hymn brought her youngest sister a quick visit before going home.

d9437214ae.jpg
    She got to meet Lyra's husband and her nephew.

253f9046cc.jpg
    He's a cutie and looks a lot like Dijon (his grandfather) as a child.

8aeda6fdec.jpg
    This is the first pregnancy in which Hymn suffers from terrible morning sickness. She has a hard time making breakfast.

4e6cd14072.jpg
    Orion noticed that his mother wasn't feeling well.

1795331b6c.jpg
    Hymn thought this was as good a time as any to tell the kids her big news. They were all excited, despite the house being full as it is.

3a8b9ad9c6.jpg
    Later that day, this happened...

d2262e8d44.jpg
    Cierra is a childhood friend of Orion (from his club).

4c080dbb35.jpg
    And she grew up quite attractive, much to Orions surprise.

bc9c1c9d4b.jpg
    They danced a little at the club, but it was a afternoon so very quiet.

24ed385961.jpg
    Sitting down with a glass of wine (bad teens!) was a much better choice.

99e096fa65.jpg
    The mood quickly turned flirty.

ebea13a44b.jpg
    The two of them exchanged numbers.

782de71798.jpg
    Since it was too late to go back to school, but too early to go home unnoticed, Orion took Cierra out for an afternoon snack.

15aadf315d.jpg
    They went to a tiny new restaurant in Willow Creek.

a4ee1557d8.jpg
    Orion ordered them both something sweet.

35d47591bb.jpg
    'Like you', he told Cierra, who was flattered.

b7c8725d4e.jpg
    One tip, my boy, don't take tough selfies in front of your date.

58558c9a0e.jpg
    He redeemed himself by giving her a rose.

9934f09cce.jpg
    And! A first kiss :smiley:

2949e8d7f6.jpg
    Boys will be boys, so he pushed his luck a little further. Cierra agreed to a quick makeout session in the bushes.

42b8e4ec90.jpg
    Meanwhile, Caelum isn't remotely interested in girls. He is too busy with school. My little nerd.

Well, that's it for now, but I do have some family gossip!

6074ba93de.jpg
    Hymn finally reached the top of her doctor career :smile:

385913a95d.jpg
    Jana and Jimi are having another baby.

4311a82f63.jpg
    And Elara? Well, she lived on her own for about a week, before having a shotgun marriage.

b56398e490.jpg
    We soon found out why. I'm a little sad though, that she didn't continue things with Damien. Or maybe she's having an affair?

That's really it! Until next time :smiley:
    Post edited by Francisca464 on
    Update

I love when everyone goes to bed at the same time.
    31592601976_450c056de5_h.jpg

Joy hasn't been feeling all the great this pregnancy.
    31592600596_77455b6f91_h.jpg

Douglas has been sad.
    31257441760_5cd724d796_h.jpg

I guess he was getting sick.
    31592595896_a147782b18_h.jpg

Once he took his medicine he was all better and back outside enjoying the weather.
    31705898125_3db88af7e9_h.jpg

Joy on the other hand still isn't feeling that great.
    31333195740_154d44db70_h.jpg

Well she is feeling better now.
    31333194540_36d68fcde7_h.jpg

Courtney and Connor invited the family by to see their new apartment.
    31333193920_077a1aa3e4_h.jpg

Mom and daughter rocking out.
    31333193520_7290a7e20c_h.jpg

When they returned home Joy went into labor.
    Welcome baby Symphony
    31705894305_ec656b384c_h.jpg

She immediately went back to flirting with Doug. She is already wanting another baby. smh
    31333191740_8c093037e6_h.jpg

It was time for Sade and Sydney to become Young adults.
    31559415772_24562f7f88_h.jpg

31668939556_c9c28201df_h.jpg

Here they are with their updated looks.
    Sydney and Sade are really pretty.
    31559412672_d4ea74972b_h.jpg

Symphony aged up too. She is in the background with the red hair.
    31705888745_940971b866_h.jpg

Sade
    31333186360_7a0f888d45_h.jpg

Sydney
    31705886635_32baf09cfa_h.jpg

Symphony
    30864461544_8941df32ee_h.jpg

]
  • piratemiyapiratemiya Posts: 43 Member
    @Francisca464 - Poor Elara! She looked so sad about her missed birthday. Looks like they all had a fun night out, though. Her new apartment looks super sweet! Hymn is too cute! Orion's girlfriend is really pretty. It's funny how different the twins' personalities are. Is that a mod that tells you who's getting married and having babies?

@amadazulsim - The girls are GORGEOUS! Joy looks like that pregnancy was a little rough on her lol, but obviously not too bad if she wants another baby already!

I haven't had a lot of time to play this week but I'm about to go in game now and hopefully update tonight. Malani is pregnant again so I was planning to wait until I had another baby to show off.
    @amadazulsim Yaaay, Douglas' back! I'm so happy for him and Joy. And little Dough, haha. Poor Bradley though. I hope he finds someone else. Is he living with the family? Aww twins, congratz :smile: Neil and Cherish are adorable. Cherish's hair is so cute. And hurrah, more babies!

I love it too when everybody goes to sleep at the same time! It feels homey, for a reason. Has Douglas grown old again? I hope he doesn't die another time, well at least not too soon. Sydney and Sade are GORGEOUS. I love their head shape and eyes. I think Symphony is going to be super pretty too.

@piratemiya Ugh, tell me about it. I HATE making roofs in TS4. It never works right for me. But yeah, I love your house :smile: So you did great lol. Aww really? That's so cute. I wish my boyfriend was more into nature, haha.

'Felix: Is it a terrarium for my new Eggplant Whirl Frog?!' <- This is my favorite sentence of your last update hahah. Oh Felix, you. It was good to see them enjoy a happy vacation this time. Malani looks very relaxed. Until she had to give birth, that is. But she's a trooper for working through it. Leilani looks a little unhappy to be born lol. Cute baby! I'm curious to see how she looks all grown up.

Aww yeah, Elara was so sad. I didn't want to forget about her birthday but the family is so hectic with al these children. So I thought it was right to have her mom and dad take her out. The mod that provides me with those pop-ups is the MC Command Center. One of the best sims mods out there :smile: It basically adds storyprogression to Sims 4.
    Hello everyone, I'm just going to go plow through with my updates :yum: I played a lot lately, and many things have happened so I'm excited to share the stories with you all.

0fb9de942c.jpg
    Hymn is still pregnant (obviously), but she still hasn't told Wei.

16615e7acb.jpg
    She was already in her second trimester when one day, after waking him up...

89f10ffd07.jpg
    Wei noticed something had changed in his wife's appearance.

ebff2c1e6c.jpg
    Wei: 'Hey, sweetheart, there seems to be something different about you.'

c12032d49f.jpg
    Hymn: 'Well, I should hope so. I'm 5 months pregnant.'
    Wei: 'Say whuuuut...'

e971d2223e.jpg
    He was completely baffled and had to make sure there was indeed a baby in there.
    (There was)

0e136c81df.jpg
    After recovering from the shocking news, he was very happy about it.

ed8d0edc0e.jpg
    He kept following Hymn around the house, making sure she wouldn't overexert herself.

a3992126b5.jpg
    And when she did...

afda7c73e6.jpg
    he took care of her pain to the best of his ability.

e3a6879b17.jpg
    Although sometimes...

68f3d11549.jpg
    he was the cause of her sore muscles.

8693ce9f81.jpg
    Elara still comes by the house a lot.

b2730b8fb7.jpg
    Something Wei is very happy with.

83c21d0030.png
    I couldn't resist a peak and she's having twin girls :smile:

9df989dfaf.jpg
    Orion and his fling (not officially his girlfriend yet) are still going strong.

ccb5e0ecb0.jpg
    Things are mostly physical, but they both seem alright with that.

8edea2af56.jpg
    They went to the Willow Creek Internet Cafe for a coffee.

676f7e904d.jpg
    A strange man almost tried to steal Orions date, but he kept an eye on them from the distance.

836881ec13.jpg
    Orion: 'The invisible coffee here is amazing.'

35b571f71f.jpg
    They spent the rest of the date canoodling on the couch.

ceea7dc027.jpg
    Things seemed to go well, so I was a little surprised with this hostile message :yum:

5f70852856.jpg
    The children are going to be teens soon, so I figured they needed at least one more club meeting.

c33fe02c66.jpg
    I was (pleasantly) surprised when I noticed three new faces, with two of them being the other genepool mates. They must've been autonomously added after some of the former members became teens.

3ae4d9ab46.jpg
    I had Rhea come over too, she gets along so well with Rapunzel and she's doesn't have a lot of other friends.

cd34e7bbca.jpg
    They all played arcade games together.

43d341cbd3.jpg
    Izar played with the new girls to get to know them better. It was a fun afternoon.

eb88787419.jpg
    Meanwhile, at home, Caelum was having issues for no apparent reason.

5ee0e2491e.jpg
    I always forget about the insanity in these children.

ec756639b0.jpg
    Thankfully, he managed to calm himself down.

0936301aef.jpg
    Hymns hormones are making her super flirty.

61217d3445.jpg
    Every time I watch her and Wei, they sneak off together.

daca885899.jpg
    But this particular WooHoo had some side effects. While she was baking a birthday cake for the youngest twins, she went into labor.

efd98f4709.jpg
    She was hell-bent on finishing her cake first though.

69358da6df.jpg
    Wei: 'How's it going, honey?'
    Hymn: 'Can't. Talk. Cake. Baby.'
    Wei: '... Alrighty!'

ce92081e52.jpg
    Okay then, let's deliver this kid. You can do it girlfriend!

1f6e94bfb0.png
    Aaaand... it's another girl :smile: We named her Maia.

Explanation of her name: a star in the constellation of Taurus. It is the fourth-brightest star in the Pleiades open star cluster, after Alcyone, Atlas and Electra, in that order. Maia is a blue giant of spectral type B8 III, and a mercury-manganese star.

b1254acb56.jpg
    Two proud parents.

8bda9a7237.jpg
    Wei is especially happy that his last one is a girl. One more little princess.

d0173fde13.jpg
    And right after the birth of the last sprout, it was go time for Izar and Rhea's birthday party.

b67b95a0c8.jpg
    All genepool girls were invited, and better yet: Felicia Gillette already aged up.

d5a64c605e.jpg
    Beautifully, might I add.

32b9a34a6a.jpg
    Hymn bounced back from having a baby pretty quick (how do they do it...) and was in charge of dinner.

2105d3bb45.jpg
    There weren't many guests, but the family is so big that it looks full.

ba0ea2d350.jpg
    Poor Izar, there was nobody to watch him blow out the candles.

88d232e658.jpg
    Well, except for Rapunzel and the bartender.

dc56ce122f.jpg
    The youngest boy aged up with the Creative trait and he wants to be a jokestar.

fe4c074d50.jpg
    Then, it was time for Rhea to become a teenager.

1d48db95c2.jpg
    She rolled the Insider trait and the Mansion Baron aspiration.

a67663a29f.jpg
    Here the two of them are all teen and made over, and ack... they are both so cute. I'm sure one of them will be my heir, but who :cold_sweat:

884c7cfeea.jpg
    Something else completely: this weird thing happens where my sims become all soot black when they age up. Has anyone else seen this before? It's ridiculous.

d367b4d05a.jpg
    Rapunzel aged up simultaneously with the twins, she's gorgeous as well. Choosing a mate is going to be as difficult as choosing a heir :bawling:

b066a97a88.jpg
    She looked singed too. But also very sad, probably about not having a birthday party, so Rhea followed her upstairs to console her.

Rapunzel: '... and my parents never do anything fun for me. And to top it off, I look ridiculous. I'm a mess.'
    Rhea: 'Oh, please don't be sad. My party is your party. Let's celebrate together.'

bbc335b1a0.jpg
    Rapunzel: 'Do you really mean that?'
    Rhea: 'Of course, now come on, you can borrow some clean clothes from me.'

644acae7bc.jpg
    Rapunzel: *sniffs* 'Thank you, you're the best.'
    Rhea: 'Don't mention it. Oh, and Punz?'
    Rapunzel: 'Hm?'
    Rhea: 'I happen to think you are stunning.'
    Rapunzel: *blushes*

89e6d35044.jpg
    The party ended soon after and Rhea said goodbye to all their guests. She was exhausted, so she went straight to bed.

bc19c07265.jpg
    The boys stayed up a little longer, to discuss teen stuff.

1049766098.jpg
    And Wei is still a super proud daddy :smiley: I'm kinda happy they had a last little one, so he won't be too sad about all his kids growing up.

Sorry for the huge amount of pictures, but I was just so excited to show you Rhea and Izar as teens. They are adorable, I have so much fun with Rhea especially. I was sure Izar would be my heir, but now I'm torn :hushed:

I would really like to hear your opinions and therefore I haaaave *drumrolls*

genetic breakdowns!

sSFnk.jpg
    Orion's facial structure is a bit weird. It looks like a mix between Hymn and Wei's, with Hymns chin and Wei's cheeks. And also Wei's length, but Hymns width. An odd combination. He has Hymns eyeshape, Wei's mouth and his nose is also a bit of a mix. It's the same shape as Wei's, but a little wider like Hymns. The brows I'm not sure of, but I believe they are Hymns. He inherited great-grandpa Ridge's eye color.

sSFvb.jpg
    Caelum looks most like his dad. He has Wei's eye- and faceshape, mouth and eyebrows. His nose is the same as Orion's, so a mixture between both parents'. He also inherited great-grandpa Ridge's eye color.

sSFBm.jpg
    Izar looks very much like his mother. He has her face shape, eyeshape and nose. The only thing he inherited from his dad are his eyebrows. His eye color is a weird mutation, I think that's because of his father having the alien eyecolor.

sSFNB.jpg
    And last but not least, we have Rhea. She's actually a decent mix. Her eyebrow-, eye- and nose shape are Wei's, but her mouth and facial structure are Hymns. Although the face is not entirely Hymn, because it's small like Wei's head. Like most of the children this generation, her eyes are a throwback, but this time the color is inherited from grandmother Roseanne.

Oh, and obviously, all four kids have Wei's skintone and hair color :wink:

sSFUM.jpg
    Since I forgot to do it before, I hereby post Elara's genetic breakdown too. She has her fathers skintone, eyebrow- and eyeshape and her mothers nose, eyecolor and haircolor. The facial structure seems to be all Wei, but I have a hard time defining her lips. On first glance, her mouth looks like Hymns, but if you look further there is some Wei in there too. To be honest, she's probably the best mix of her parents genes. Also because she's the only one to inherit the blue eyes and red hair, but for some reason I never thought of her as my heir. Sorry to the Elara fans! :smile:
    @Francisca464 - OMG ALL THE BLUE BABIES! I loved seeing the gene pool sims in your game, can't wait to see more solid pairings. I am actually pretty anxious to get back to playing again -- super story mode on Tumblr right now. I can't decide which blue baby I like more!

@amadazulsim - I think I really like the way Sade turned out between the two girls.

@Letchy15 - My guy and I built my PC so its a mix of all the things. But Newegg and ibuypower are great for prebuilt

@Jes2G - LOl girl you crack me up but I do love that website.

Sorry for the massive picture dump. I keep trying to update but then get distracted by sick kids, dog training/sports (my other major hobby) and holiday stuff, so this is a week's worth of gameplay!

31779274646_df7307a626_o.png
    Leilani had a birthday! Kids all kinda look alike to me but she seems to favor her dad. She does have her mom's hair and eye color, though. She is a Self-Assured Rambunctious Scamp.

31779270986_685120712a_o.png
    Malani has a new 'do. I think she looks more Islander now.

31816829425_2416ed2d86_o.png
    Malani: I told Leilani that she has to sleep through the night or else the monster under her bed would get her.

31816825995_8d1069bda9_o.png

31669525122_86cef51f64_o.png
    Who's laughing now?

31006944613_e84766252e_o.png
    Hi, Felix.

31779303186_2abda2aba7_o.png
    Leilani: Mom, can I have cake for breakfast?
    Malani: No, eat your yogurt.
    Leilani: But you are...
    Malani: Do as I say, baby, not as I do.

31006937303_7f32d59b7f_o.png
    First day of school!

31779300466_18d9f08f61_o.png
    First day of school, hurray!

31779298636_fa4ae6ece1_o.png

31700407741_10fbe5e822_o.png
    Felix trying to talk his wife into "going to bed early."

31779416786_b293339199_o.png
    Felix trying to earn his keep.

31444288050_316ee696ee_o.png
    Leilani enjoying the playroom in their new house. The old one was getting a little cramped, although this one isn't much bigger. And I still suck at roofs.

31779411576_643a8fd588_o.png
    Felix: I'm so excited I love babies I don't understand why my face looks like this!

31444285800_df980929af_o.png

31779406536_e6b350ebfa_o.png

31700529931_07be8e9aa9_o.png
    Leilani hosted her first club gathering and they all had a blast. She and Elsa became best friends.

31007164843_0d6951b1fc_o.png
    They all left when Felix decided to play. Apparently you must have braids and wear matching swimsuits to be in this club.

31007161433_133d53a849_o.png
    Back to Granite Falls. This is becoming something of a family tradition.

31669747922_a7f0ddd1ff_o.png

31669746212_d9b331a92c_o.png

31669744792_30982cd0b5_o.png
    I'm not sure you should be lying on your back so late in your pregnancy, Malani.

31779462356_d7fb834aa4_o.png
    Sure enough, she went into labor! It was kinda fun to be the patient for once, even if she doesn't look thrilled.

31026267013_3e4983acba_o.png
    It's a boy! Meet Esa Pickett, named after one of Malani's brothers from back home in Twikkii. He looks terrified lol!

31026263633_91ddca1eda_o.png
    Leilani isn't a fan. He can't play, he wakes her up with his crying at night, and he stinks a lot.

31688594312_c77de85989_o.png
    The only good thing is that her parents are so busy with him, that they don't care if she stays up past her bedtime playing at the park.

31688592302_6b482f232b_o.png
    She's a sassypants, all right.

31688590632_6c6cb8d3ec_o.png
    Malani was promoted again.

31688589152_0240f14c15_o.png
    Which means Felix is on baby-duty full time during the day, but he doesn't mind.

I kinda want them to have one more baby since both kids look really similar, but we'll see. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

Thank you all for the nice comments on the girls. I am happy so far with how the girls are tuning out. Joy always wants babies. She is funny. Every since she wished at the wishing well for a big family she seems to always have multiples and always wants babies. @OJenn I am partial to Sade too. I am trying to wait and see if Joy is finished having babies to pick and hair. She is only a few days from aging up.

@piratemiya - Leilani is cute. I do have to agree that all the children look alike. I wish the genetics were a little more diversified in this game but hey they are still kinda cute.
    Milani looks nice with either of the hairstyles. Congrats on the new baby. That picture is adorable Esa looks like I want to go back into my mom's tummy. lol

@Francisca464 - I knew Wei wouldn't be upset that he had a baby on the way. He always loved kids in my game. I can't wait to see the twins.
    Orion's little fling is cute. Oh wow I guess she isn't the right one for him after her little note.
    The kids had some serious gaming faces while playing video games. lol
    I love the names you choose for the girls, very creative.
    I am partial to Rhea right now. She is so pretty. They all aged up nicely though.

Update

So Douglas and Joy are very happy.
    31476429620_1b4c9fcda4_h.jpg

Joy has been painting more since Douglas came back.
    31811373216_8d8f68b66b_h.jpg

31811362956_c0e60c0697_h.jpg

I think someone had asked if Bradley was living with the family. No, he isn't but he comes over often to spend time with his children.
    31476428350_c3ee43afa5_h.jpg

31811371646_5a26cd9f89_h.jpg

Oh and Joy is pregnant again.
    31039412213_e2b99fa59c_h.jpg

31039411923_e2d10de82f_h.jpg

All the children in the house finally ventured out to the park to meet some new kids. I don't know they kinda just like hanging out with each other and so they done't really try and make friends.
    31811369276_9f9389cb61_h.jpg

31811368496_364818c232_h.jpg

Douglas is pretty proud that he is still making babies.
    31811367536_4dcfcf4b06_h.jpg

I think Joy is proud too.
    31811365796_6dd7758083_h.jpg

This family is so loving. Even when they move out the autonomously come over to visit.
    31811366816_db345958ab_h.jpg

Douglas and Joy share a moment.
    31039408753_7473a971f5_h.jpg

He is looking forward to having another baby.
    31701978982_82d47d8917_h.jpg

Selfie Time!
    31039407923_037c08953f_h.jpg

Doug looks just like his dad!
    31701978132_5e6d362cc5_h.jpg

Douglas had a worried look on his face after Doug shared a secrete with him. I wonder what he whispered to him.
    31732674091_0ac4d0014c_h.jpg

]
  • JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    I know it has been a while since I have been here but I plan on catching up again when I get back to my dads on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm currently at my aunt and uncles place in North Queensland. I just found out that my grandmother is back in hospital (for the third time in as many weeks) - and on her birthday too!!

I hope you and yours are having a wonderful Christmas/holidays.
  • MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    Just stopping in to say Happy Holidays to everyone!!! Been so busy! Talk soon!
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @amadazulsim No one asked, but I have to know! How did Douglas rejoin the living???

@OJenn Your founder is so pretty I can't wait to see her future mate!

@JBAG521 Cute founders!

@Francisca464 I love Wei with his voodoo doll...It was oddly so cute! I love Elara with Adrian. The boys aged up soooo cute. Loooove Caelum. Also love how happy Wei looks after singing himself.

@Meeshelby Maggie and Ridge's first kiss was so cute! Hope dad doesn't catch them in the bush!!

@piratemiya Your founders are adorable. I love their house!

UPDATE

sCOsG.jpg

sngwolfe.tumblr.com/post/154947456175/chapter-5-growing-up

Greysen’s birthday came and the Lawrences threw him a party. He had really become part of the family.
    t0RtZ.png
    After the party the boys went to a festival and tried a bubble machine…none of them cared for it.
    t0Ruf.png
    Then later, the Lawrences took him out to a night club.
    t0RuG.png
    Where he met a beautiful woman.
    t0RuN.png
    After a great night he went back to George’s to discover the home had been vandalized.
    t0RuZ.png
    He spent several days repairing and then decided it was time to move back.
    t0Rve.png
    It was a few years later when he had the good fortune to run into that beautiful girl again. Despite her odd behavior (or maybe because of it), he asked her on a date.
    t0Rvu.png
    Their date was a success and turned into several more.
    t0RvD.png
    @debjameswhite - Douglas actually went to a wishing well and was granted life again. I just didn't get any pictures of that.
    Greyson is just so handsome. I am glad that the Lawrence's make sure he is okay. I can't wait to see how his life turns out.
    ]
    I love that the Lawrence's are still around @debjameswhite and Grayson is hot!!

@JBAG521 - Hoping your grandmother gets well soon. Hospitals are no fun.
  • soulfullsoulfull Posts: 104 Member
    @everyone hello!! sorry it has been so long. It's so nice to see everyone's families!! There is a lot of catch up I need to do with Bret, Valencia & Amiri. I haven't had much time to play until recently rl has been busy. Hope all had a wonderful Christmas! I was so thrilled the service let my son come home for the holiday from basic. TTYL :*
  • Letchy15Letchy15 Posts: 530 Member
    Hey guys, finally back with an update, although its not very exciting :sweat_smile: The next one's more interesting I swear :joy:

So my computer is still really playing up, and it took me so long to even play a few hours. It does this weird thing where it just shuts off, it's so frustrating, and means I have to constantly save my game. It's also lagging a lot more, which is infuriating, but I'm getting by :sweat_smile:

Anyways, to the update!

To cheer myself up, we got a new house!! :joy:

2epj2ac.png

I didn't build the beauty, but I did refurnish the bedrooms to make them more personal, and then I've also added some extra bits and pieces too

2ecekxy.png

Can you tell which room is who's? :wink:

23mrbxe.png

Because we got a new house, we had almost no money, so Bryon headed out to make some moula

23hki2q.png

Whilst he was out, he met Mr Harper Drink - the future heir partner's father!

152j8l1.png

And there's his mother too; Christa Drink

257dac8.png

Frankie came over, but left as soon as he saw Bryon :grimace:

15i269z.png

Um.. Elena...? Why are you dancing in your brothers room...?

20ha841.png

Xara took up painting :blush:

64m3h2.png

Helping with homework, what a nice father

1zgzugw.png

"Dad, you're not helping!!"

286yb74.png

Chess Time

205ob8.png

So cute :joy:

jaflet.png

Used TinyPic again because I liked it better than the old site I used, but sorry for the smaller pics
    @amadazulsim - I agree, SIm kids are pretty cute. Neither of my founders are family sims (although Felix is family-oriented). They always want to WooHoo but never try for a baby so I've kinda had to force them, lol. I managed to get one more kid out of them (3 total) but I think that's it for Gen 1. How many does Joy have now? I love that your sims autonomously come visit - I hope mine do that! It's nice of Bradley to spend time with his kids. Do he and Douglas get along? Can't wait to see what the new baby looks like!

@JBAG521 - I hope your grandma is doing better!

@debjameswhite - I just got caught up on your SImblr. Love Greysen's story. I agree with amadazulsim, he's very handsome!

@Letchy15 - Love the new house and your take on it. That last picture is absolutely adorable!!

I'm gonna go in game for a little bit and hopefully be back tonight with pictures! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.
  • Allison18Allison18 Posts: 399 Member
    edited December 2016
    I know this challenge started over a year ago, but now I have a little time to actually do it! I chose the third couple option. Here are my founders!

Edie Wolfe: Aspiration, Mansion Baron. Traits: Ambitious, Materialistic, Self-Assured.
    I had a "fashionista" sort-of vision for her and had a lot of fun trying to make high fashion outfits for her (despite the fact that they are probably going to live in a complete dive for at least all of their young adulthood). This is probably the most I've ever used Luxury Party Stuff.
    12-29-16_24001nbspPM.png

Marcus Wolfe: Aspiration, Joke Star. Traits: Goofball, Good, Glutton. I haven't ever used the comedy skill that much and thus never used the comedian career before, so I thought he would be a good sim to try it with! It's funny because he and Edie have opposite vibes, he's more easy going and she's more serious. But opposites attract right?
    12-29-16_24023nbspPM.png

Now all I have left to do is demolish all of Willow Creek. :)
    ch_dadpost.gif
    @Letchy15 - Lol, Byron and Frankie at the front door was pretty hilarious!

@Allison18 - I feel like its never to late to start the challenge! Loving the founders you created and I can't wait to see their story unfold.