Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whatcha doin?

Comments

• piratemiyapiratemiya Posts: 43 Member
    Waiting for Backyard Stuff to download and playing fetch with my dog.
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Smoking cigarettes and watching Captain Kangaroo but I think I will count the flowers on the wall instead. LOL

All jokes aside I'm just bored and waiting for my daughter to come home so I can go to bed.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • MingYangYoMingYangYo Posts: 362 Member
    Watching a movie and thinking about pizza hut :'(
    Let me in I got a heart of gold

L2Oe8ie.jpg
  • LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    What I should do: Wash my hair, clean my apartment (at least a little so I don't have to come home to a depressing pile of junk after the weekend) and go to the garbage room, look for clothes and pack for said weekend and probably ten more things I've forgotten about now. What I'm doing: vaping, reading a blog, yawning. Hey, I'm good at multitasking, I should use that ability but apparently not.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,063 Member
    Drinking coffee(dark roast) in a cafe.
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    6am & contemplating whether to sleep in.
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
    Still sippin that old cup of joe..bout to get a refill, walk back to the apartment and slip into my game..I can never get enough of sims3!
  • AlexyAlexy Posts: 66 Member
    Trying to work out how I post a thread. Can anyone advise? I haven't been on here for over a year or so. Thank you.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Vaping, enjoying my new lamps, eating ferrero rocher and plotting dinner.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Alexy wrote: »
    Trying to work out how I post a thread. Can anyone advise? I haven't been on here for over a year or so. Thank you.

I can't tell on mobile but I'm assuming you have new member status, otherwise it should be very easy, which means you can't post new threads sadly. You need 30 posts and 50 points to be a full member. Points are earned when people click like or awesome on your posts.
  • AlexyAlexy Posts: 66 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Alexy wrote: »

I can't tell on mobile but I'm assuming you have new member status, otherwise it should be very easy, which means you can't post new threads sadly. You need 30 posts and 50 points to be a full member. Points are earned when people click like or awesome on your posts.

Thank you!
  • BethTS4BethTS4 Posts: 111 Member
    Thinking of having a beer, then pack my present to my boss, then....PLAY SIMS :smiley:
    NGNB-8EuRwCJ0he-_czY2g.png
    Just got home again after visiting my family and some relatives in a different town, I stayed at ma's place since Friday. Now, I'm relaxing (needed! Nine year old half sister wanting to do stuff with her two adult siblings all the time, dinner at maternal grandpa and grandma's the day before it - heckloads of people, several kids who were yelling and playing and screaming and fighting and so on, 23:th was celebration with dad and a lot of relatives on his side, 24:th was celebration with my mom and some relatives on her side... *wipes forehead*), vaping, feeling my spirits rising - I felt so dang gloomy almost the entire day! I think I just, plain and simply, needed some calm and quiet me-time because now I feel really good. Eating sushi - spicy maguro, my favourite. Reading a blog. Drinking some carbonated cranberry drink.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    Browsing this website again because I am bored. I am also making a picture on my Surface Pro.
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    Eating hershey kisses for breakfast, still trying to become a member on here. This is so difficult, then I see some of you have almost 100,000 posts and I know 50 posts must be nothing to you guys, lol.
    Checking out books - got a giftcard for Christmas and... oh. I'll probably order way more books than the giftcard covers. Dang, such things always put me in a frenzy. Vaping.
  • Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
    playing TS4 just posted some pictures, and watching youtube videos as well
    Saving game, turning it off. Shooting pool soon. There's gonna be a shark attack tonight! :p
  • DocHudson51FHHDocHudson51FHH Posts: 282 Member

Trying to come up with an easy and fun way to learn Morse Code. Someone said write it over and over till I learn. Yet writing A-Z and 0-9 that way, is one thing, boring. I was think of making a game/post so many could learn it. But I don't know if it would 'fly' or not.
    This is what I have to learn;

A # .- # RL

I used # because = was to hard to make out between the dots and dashes. The 'R' and 'L' is so I can 'sign' Morse Code if need be.

:star: Hope everyone has a fabulous day. :star:
    Trying to come up with an easy and fun way to learn Morse Code.
    That sounds so interesting!

---

Trying to find inspiration for a story I'm writing. I don't even know where it will lead, but I'm having a good time with it. Browsing a book written by a psychologist who seems really smart and empatethic in between. Chain-vaping as usual. Trying to push bad thoughts away.
  • DocHudson51FHHDocHudson51FHH Posts: 282 Member
    Lightfield wrote: »
    Trying to come up with an easy and fun way to learn Morse Code.
    That sounds so interesting!

---

Trying to find inspiration for a story I'm writing. I don't even know where it will lead, but I'm having a good time with it. Browsing a book written by a psychologist who seems really smart and empatethic in between. Chain-vaping as usual. Trying to push bad thoughts away.

Morse Code is interesting. I'm still looking for ideas on a fun and easy way to learn it.

I'm not the best at writing stories. :tongue: But it is good that your having a good time with it.

--- = LLL = O

:star: Hope everyone has a fabulous day. :star:
    Playing IP in sims3.
    edited January 2017
    Vaping, very maturely searches for incredibly juvenile made-up booknames on a site, because one can see the latest search history. Finds myself mildly amusing, until I see that a few people searched for the same "book" - finds myself very amusing even though I'm not. I only slept for an hour tonight. This behaviour isn't exactly flattering for a grown man.
  • R3imiuR3imiu Posts: 256 Member
    fighting sleep from an allnighter and pondering if i should stay up to play with my new Sims 4 pack, take a quick nap then play or sleep then play later? :s
    [✨R3imiu's Alot of Lots Showcase✨] (forum & origin username is same: R3imiu )
    a1EEcS1.gif
    Me playing games like: Sims 3, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pocket Monsters 3DS, Sims 4
    ⍟ᴥ⍟ i watch my sims sleep
    Varying between reading a great book I'm just having such a good time with in a way I haven't had in a loong time (and yet I've read a lot of great books lately, the one in question is Night Film by Marisha Pessl), and writing to a good friend - it's so much fun talking to him since I mostly talk to his girlfriend except for when I visit them both (she's my best friend, he's a great friend too, but I met him through her). Vaping. Feeling good.