Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What New Occults Could TS4 Introduce?

2...Next

Comments

• Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member
    ... Oh no. Now I want elves, lol, and nymphs, and imps (basically all faerie like creatures - maybe even 'tricksters' too, just little creatures that cause a heck of a lot of trouble in general.) But ofc I want the conventional supernatural life forms too, especially witch.

I'll only agree with imps, if they're like this little guy:

https://youtu.be/5Pehx2lwnKY
    raw
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    isaiahzay wrote: »
    Cyborgs? Replace your sim's arms, legs, brain, etc. with machinery and upgrade them with perks, traits, etc.

Skeleton Sim/Skelesims, like the skeletal maids from past versions. Dress them in special accessories like aprons, hats, ties, scarves, torn dresses, worn out tuxedos, etc. Choose from glowing/aura effects or none at all to adorn Skelesims bones (which could add an additional effect depending on their emotions)

I can't believe I never even thought of cybrogs! I want those even more than Elves now
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Terra wrote: »

A lot of those ideas could work well with a new Mole People life state too. The Mole King was a minor recurring character in several of the handheld Sims 2 games and always made me laugh. Mole people could be an interesting race, though their distaste for sunlight might be too similar to vampires. If we did have Mole People, it would be awesome to expand the basement system to allow your Sims to dig their own tunnels and have rocky, three-dimensional cave walls instead of flat basement walls. That could also be interesting to introduce along with some sort of mining system, expanding on the plain old 'digging' at rocks...

OH MY that is literally the most awesome idea ever!! I would absolutely go crazy for this! I have often wished that I could make the basements have more rocky or sandy walls, and even normal walls with this rough rock/sand wall texture to create caves etc. If the Devs could create a wallpaper that looks like cave rocks and sand, as well as matching floor sets, it would open up so many possibilities! Especially if we could create underground tunnels, mine in the ground etc. AH EXCITED.
  • ShanShan Posts: 126 Member
    Other than really diverse witches (alignments, lots of possible spells and abilities, alchemy etc) I'd love to see how they'd do gorgons - only problem with gorgons would probably be that traditionally, gorgons are all female. Additionally to being able to turn sims into stone, they could have some healing abilities & maybe they could be immune to diseases.

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I'm clearly off my game.

#TeamPlayableGnomes

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    I have an Idea, AyaKashi's (Some kind of Japanese Spirit), they would be very simaler to ghosts, except they would be solid, and have a glow around them, simaler to aliens, except the glow would be all the time, like how ghosts change their color depending on their mood. someone could become a Ayakashi if you perhaps had a certain item in your inventory (like perhaps a Death Flower), and you could have powers based on your type of death, for example: Death by Cowplant=Instant Evolve/Grow [Like instant Upgrade, plus grafted plants can look like a combination of their parent plants], Death by Fire=Projects warm glow moodlet that makes the Sim happy and gives this also to sims around you, death by Electricity=Instant Upgrade, but with no cooldown (and new upgrades for usual upgradable items, as well as beds and other things), Death by Pufferfish/Drowning=Able to catch any fish you want at fishing spots (plus fish are always at top quality, never decay, and can store more fish in fishtanks, and even breed them in tanks as well), Death by Steam=Max Wellness Skill (plus have unique wellness interactions), Death by Old Age/Overexertion/Laughter/Embarrassment=All basically (Depending on how much satisfaction points you have, like old age good from the sims 3, bad means you get no special powers, other than the usual ghost powers [Laughter is the exception]), Death by Anger=You simply cease to exist, Death by Hunger=All cooked foods are always impeccable, plus knows all recipes and can cook them all on the stove). My insperation for this was based on the Kame (Benevolent Japanese Spirits), they also happen to revert to Young Adult if older, they otherwise grow up as normal sims do. Like the Ghost Lifestate any Lifestate can become a Ayakashi.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Adding a +1 for superheroes. I've liked that idea ever since I saw a copy of the survey. I think it could be a lot of fun to have a superhero/supervillain system to play with.

Totally down with Elves too. Maybe a kind of Elf-Fairy continuum. As long as it has pointy ears.

I would like superheros to and on a side note I would really like pet dragons
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Simmer_Ray wrote: »
    If pets can get a new occult or if like element occult Sims can unlock new type of pets like mythical pets like this ef799fab1ed3657811a29157ccd212e5.jpg

yes please
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Baba Yaga
    Troll
    Tuatha Dé Danann/The Wild Hunt
    Doppelgänger
    Svartálfar/myrkálfar (aka dark elves)
    Swan maiden
    Succubus/incubus

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif