Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Currently sunny and 15C (in the early morning), it's expected to reach at least 30C later today. :(
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    It should be cold and snowing but it's only cold.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Heatwave. It's -19 with windchill. But there's no wind so it feels closer to -12c and its lovely.
  • DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    Ever heard of the phrase "Frosty the black man" well your gonna because it's so cold outside right now I would need to whoohoo with a snowman and his carrot for inappropriate actions to keep warm!
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    We still have snow on the ground and I had to wear snow pants with snow boots to go for groceries earlier.We might be getting more snow soon since the temperature is staying below freezing.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • piratemiyapiratemiya Posts: 43 Member
    Sunny and 75. No snow for me. :(
  • SoniaSimmerSoniaSimmer Posts: 85 Member
    Right now it's cloudy and cold. It's a pity it will never snow in my city.
    resubida_zps0kskeuy1.gif

• Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    28 degrees at the moment, 19 with the wind chill. Last night it got down to 0, and earlier in the weekend, we had freezing rain and snow. The city forgot to treat the roads so there were a ton of accidents. By tomorrow or Wednesday it's supposed to be 50! :confused: Silly weather... LOL
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • JerichoGirlJerichoGirl Posts: 20 Member
    Super windy and gloomy-feeling. It's a couple degrees below freezing, which is rather cold for where I live. The weather can't quite decide what it's doing, though, because two days ago it was miserably hot and a day before that it was cold enough to warrant staying indoors with heaters running.
    Not too bad right now, being just post midnight and all.

But we're about to be building up to a heatwave over the next week. At least 2 of the next 7 days will reach 40C.

Hello summer, my archnemesis.
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    It's currently 25C (77F) outside - although it's hotter inside my house at the moment, and it's almost 1am. I'd like it to be cooler so I could sleep. :s
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
    @joleaco
    Ouch! I'm guessing you're either west, or north of me.
    It's currently 15C in my bit of oz, but really not looking forward to xmas eve.

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Sunny and relatively clear; it's warmed up to a balmy 47F/8C.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • iriefthiiriefthi Posts: 1,073 Member
    Cold, like really cold.. :s
    I think it got to 36C today.
    I don't plan on going anywhere until it gets somewhat cooler... sometime next week probably.
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    @joleaco

In case we are not allowed to say where we are (although I think I have before, oops, lol) I am about 2.5 hours drive north of Sydney, on the coast. :);)
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    It's snowing again! Fingers crossed we have a white Christmas!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,077 Member
    B9318038906Z.1_20150710154400_000_G78BAK1BB.1-0.jpg
    Cold and wet.
    Hitting the mid 30's (Celsius) today.
    The forecast for this week keeps changing. Looks like we're not getting the horrible heatwave that was expected, but it's still likely to hit 40 tomorrow (christmas day).
    And then it's supposed to be raining, and hot.
    DO. NOT. WANT!

joleaco wrote: »
    Movotti wrote: »
    @joleaco

In case we are not allowed to say where we are (although I think I have before, oops, lol) I am about 2.5 hours drive north of Sydney, on the coast. :);)

Oh right. North/east of me.
    Try to stay cool!
  • CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    edited December 2016
    It's 79 degrees Fahrenheit/26 degrees Celsius where I live.

Edited: The rest of my post was deleted for some reason.
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    It's about 4 degrees (Celsius)/abnout 39 F right now. No snow. Yay! I hope we won't get snow til the end of the year cause I only travle by bike and I wanna go to town to see the fireworks on new year's eve. I really don't wanna ride my bike in the snow.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
    It's still only morning, and it's currently 32C.
    40C is expected.

I oppened the front door a few minutes ago, and thought I had oppened an oven.
    At least our ac is supper effective.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    It's been raining every day where I live since... it seems like forever. But that's a good thing. We need the rain. Today we had hail for a brief time, and we'll get more rain later tonight.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    We just got more snow again which covered up the ice on our sidewalks.We've got a white Christmas this year.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • BridgetKVBridgetKV Posts: 200 Member
    The weather here has averaged at around 80F (26.6C), so it's been a challenge to get into the Christmas spirit. :D I wish it would at least dip into the 50's tomorrow. It feels weird wearing shorts and a tank top on Christmas day lol