Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Colours of my Heart. *** 30/01/17 ***

MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
Welcome to my new story! The Colours of my Heart is a story about love and lust.

dannycloseup.jpg
Join Danny Wilshire, a self-proclaimed ladies man as he finds out about his grandfather, Ralph's colourful history.

Table of Contents
dustshaela.jpg
Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
Post edited by Munterbacon on

Comments

• CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    Intriguing start, Munter!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Intriguing start, Munter!

Thanks, CT! Hoping to keep the intrigue coming in the next few chapters. ;)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    Evening all! :blush:

A new update has now been published. Chapter 1 - Cupcakes...

I hope you enjoy!
    dustshaela.jpg

Here is today's update! Chapter 2 - Key...
    dustshaela.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Just found this!!! YAY!! Bookmarked!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

@pammiechick Yay! :blush: It's going to be quite a bit different to Ironbound, which I'm struggling to get into the right mindset for but totally plan on continuing! :D
    dustshaela.jpg

@pammiechick Yay! :blush: It's going to be quite a bit different to Ironbound, which I'm struggling to get into the right mindset for but totally plan on continuing! :D

I understand. That happened to me with my Amazon story. I'm up for a realistic drama from you! Exciting!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Don't look now but I think you just found the key to your future and as a added bonus a fancy suspicious lawyer your family didn't know your grandfather had. Ooh! Chills :D
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Don't look now but I think you just found the key to your future and as a added bonus a fancy suspicious lawyer your family didn't know your grandfather had. Ooh! Chills :D

Bahaha! Love this comment! :) I think I will name the lawyer Lurky McFancypants! :D
    dustshaela.jpg

Took a while to get this one out, I went overboard on the whole poses thing, but better late than never! :D

Chapter 3 - Wingman Not Required...
    dustshaela.jpg
    Cool moves Danny! Don't do anything I wouldn't do ;)<3
    Danny...you're a sly one. I wonder what's in store with this woman? She's a mystery!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Cool moves Danny! Don't do anything I wouldn't do ;)<3

I think it's safe to say that Danny is going to do all the things! ;):D
    Danny...you're a sly one. I wonder what's in store with this woman? She's a mystery!

He most certainly is! >:) We'll find out soon what's in store for her. ;)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Afternoon all! :blush:

In today's chapter, we see things from Kate's POV for the first time. Chapter 4 - True Colours...

I hope you enjoy! :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Loved all the poses. It made me sad for Kate. And they looked so cute as teens! I hope Danny wakes up!

I really liked her room that was filled with girlpower posters--especially Wonder Woman!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Gotta love someone who sings their feelings! <3 Oh Kate stop binding yourself to a cage of expectations this love for Danny has made. I mean please try to move on just try and if you did well try again cause I'll bet you didn't do it whole heartedly the first time!
    Loved all the poses. It made me sad for Kate. And they looked so cute as teens! I hope Danny wakes up!

I really liked her room that was filled with girlpower posters--especially Wonder Woman!

I loved making them look different: Kate hadn't quite hit her punk phase, and Danny was rocking the long hair. The music posters I made ages ago (along with other music themed things) and I think I could track down the Wonder Woman stuff if you want?
    Gotta love someone who sings their feelings! <3 Oh Kate stop binding yourself to a cage of expectations this love for Danny has made. I mean please try to move on just try and if you did well try again cause I'll bet you didn't do it whole heartedly the first time!

Those were the last memories she had of "her Danny" before he plummed things up, so yeah, she's holding onto them and it's not exactly healthy. It is helpful for her music, that girl is talented and could turn all her pain and anguish about Danny into an album.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Would love it! If it's not too much trouble!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick Here's the link. Hope you get some use out of any of the stuff! :)
    dustshaela.jpg

Another update for you guys! Chapter 5 - Letter...

dustshaela.jpg
    Wow...we are awaiting what will happen next!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited December 2016
    Man this is why the elderly are treasures well most of them so are real grouches but this one is a keeper! Psychic Grandfather that helps from beyond the grave priceless! Also doesn't this mean his wisdom didn't reach his children if his grandson is just like him in his youth?
    Wow...we are awaiting what will happen next!

Hehe, glad you're enjoying it! Maybe today, maybe tomorrow for an update... Probably tomorrow. ;)
    Man this is why the elderly are treasures well most of them so are real grouches but this one is a keeper! Psychic Grandfather that helps from beyond the grave priceless! Also doesn't this mean his wisdom didn't reach his children if his grandson is just like him in his youth?

They really are treasures! The elderly in my family had such amazing stories from their youth, this is kind of the inspiration for the story, in a completely loose fashion! :D

Yeah, you're totally right. Ralph actually kept a lot of these gems of Wilshire Wisdom to himself. We'll find out why in some of the future updates. Things could've gone a lot easier if he'd shared them though, right? :D

dustshaela.jpg

Took awhile to get this one up, poses again and also setting up some buildings. Anywho... here's the next chapter! Chapter 6 - Elevators...

dustshaela.jpg
    I'm in awe of your attention to detail with poses and background. It really makes a difference.

LOVE Danny's grandfather's style. Can't wait to see the rest of the penthouse. I wonder what Kate is going to say when he reveals what the note said. I think he's going to have a long road to her heart since he was too d*umb to act on his desires initially. Can't wait for more!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg