Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire render by me (Not official) updated 1/19/2017

Comments

• Simmer_RaySimmer_Ray Posts: 534 Member
    I just look up sjw "Social justice warrior" (commonly abbreviated SJW) is a pejorative term for an individual promoting socially progressive views, including feminism, civil rights, multiculturalism, and identity politics.
    6d857729b5cf50b45c3a0cb8a112146f.gif
  • BbearBbear Posts: 55 Member
    suggestion: Vampire toddler???
    <3 We have TODDLERS!!!
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    Simmer_Ray wrote: »
    I just look up sjw "Social justice warrior" (commonly abbreviated SJW) is a pejorative term for an individual promoting socially progressive views, including feminism, civil rights, multiculturalism, and identity politics.

Or for someone who goes into cute cat videos and complains about animal cruelty. :D
    aSE16f8.gif
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    New one. Thank you Max20 for the vampire girl model.
    tumblr_oibahetFdN1tcw5z8o1_1280.png

@Dreagen1: I always loved your toddler renders and now. ♥♥♥ Love, love, LOVE this one! It's so amazing!

(It'd be trouble, if I could make these... I would never play the game again.. just fiddle around with render making all day, lol. (It looks so fun). )

Thank you so much :)
    Actually, you just described what I do, I don't play the game anymore because I do honestly find making these more fun! Lol

You're so very welcome. :) And I bet! Lol, you could literally make your own stories with renders -- being able to do whatever poses you wanted. Dx.
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    edited December 2016
    mika wrote: »
    Kurotard wrote: »
    It seems the SJWs have arrived...

I'll see my way out from this thread.

What's an SJW?

It stands for Social Justice Warrior and it's a name that dismissive conservatives give people that discuss and care about social issues involving equality, discrimination, representation and etc. It's meant to mock feminists and human rights activists but really it sounds pretty cool so I'm never offended by it. But I avoid people that use it since they tend to be bigoted.

Didn't you, yourself, just sound a bit bigoted saying that all people who use "SJW" are bigoted conservatives? I'm just saying...
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,170 Member
    edited December 2016
    SJws is actually social justice warrior . It's not just use by conservatives its use by liberals too .(I meant Liberaly who do not like sjws either) Basic most of them are use to describe extremist of the left . The other all right tho describe the extremist of conservatives .Basically all right , and sjws are annoying extremist from both groups.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member

What's an SJW?

It stands for Social Justice Warrior and it's a name that dismissive conservatives give people that discuss and care about social issues involving equality, discrimination, representation and etc. It's meant to mock feminists and human rights activists but really it sounds pretty cool so I'm never offended by it. But I avoid people that use it since they tend to be bigoted.

Didn't you, yourself, just sound a bit bigoted saying that all people who use "SJW" are bigoted conservatives? I'm just saying...

I said they tend to be. If you've ever been on an anti-sjw forum you would agree. There's one called Stormfront in case you want an example.

What's an SJW?

I said they tend to be. If you've ever been on an anti-sjw forum you would agree. There's one called Stormfront in case you want an example.

Um no I disagree

What's an SJW?

Um no I disagree

Ok? We can agree to disagree then.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    We really shouldn't derail the thread. Maybe @SimStaffBethelle could remove the SJW posts.
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    Your renders look amazing, OP! Please, continue your work!
    I especially like the last one. It looks so real and alive.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

Yes well let talk about the render ?
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    He looks awesome, well done, I already made some of My chars that will be vamps when the pack come out, I made Classic Dracula, more then 1 version of Bram Stoker's Dracula, and the Brides as well, just waiting on the pack to turn them, :)
    Back on topic: @Dreagen1 Do you think you could render a vampire hybrid? Like an alien vampire?
    That is odd I thought I was on topic, when I saw the new vampire character being shown, Hmm.
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    Back on topic: @Dreagen1 Do you think you could render a vampire hybrid? Like an alien vampire?

Oh, yes I'll definitely try that out!
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    Bbear wrote: »
    suggestion: Vampire toddler???

Omg yes.. definitely! I'll need ideas on poses, clothes, and looks, so everyone can have their input.
  • MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 5,843 Member
    @Writin_Reg I completely agree with you on the grey/dead look with vampire flesh. They're dead and only look flushed and healthy after they drink that warm blood rich with iron! Some of my vamps like their blood a little on the thicker side with chunks!
    edited December 2016
    That is odd I thought I was on topic, when I saw the new vampire character being shown, Hmm.

When I said back on topic I wasn't referring to you or anyone....

When I said back on topic I wasn't referring to you or anyone....

Okay, good to know.
  • Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    I prefer my Vampires pale, pointy eared, red eyed, fanged and non-sparkly, but I do not judge people that prefer them diffrently.
    Can I add a request for a Render of a Vampire that is drinking from the neck of a sleeping Sim? Is that even Possible?
    Those Renders are just genius!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    When I say I want my vampires to have pale skin, I mean paler than their skin was before they were bitten. Obvs, I want vampires of all types and races, otherwise, it would be boring.