Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    Congrats @Tamaek on owning the store! Awesome! Hope they fix the MMAO :smiley:

It is really a busy time for me with (preparing for) job interviews, christmas celebrations at work and family stuff. Also good news, because I got an invitation for a second interview today, so my last interview must've gone well :). This week will be the busiest week of the year at work, so another week of not starting up my game... Hope you had a good day at work @Astreia !

I can't believe how close we are to Christmas and New year! I've finished gift shopping and I'm now preparing for the next challenge: our Christmas dinner :worried:
  • taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    Congrats @Tamaek for owning the store!
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
  • AshleyMaryLoveAshleyMaryLove Posts: 61 Member
  • VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    Thank you @Tamaek for gifting me. That brought the set down to 15 sp :D No sp, so going to wait till DD or sale. Thank you again <3
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    cheering-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif Congrats @Tamaek for OTS !
  • TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    Thank you guys and you are welcome!

Good luck to you @Hoplass sending you happy thoughts and lucky vibes!!! And I hear you! Got to squeeze in wrapping (with the children not having school), cooking, cleaning, helping my dad decorate because he just can't do it the way he used to. *sigh* But I do love Christmas! Fortunately I'm not in this alone! ONWARD!! :sweat_smile:
    JovialJoy wrote: »
    I know I say this all of the time, but I can't wait to be able to do this for other Simmers!

It is so much fun!!!
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    edited December 2016
    @MariTomKaulitZ
    Oh right! I'll have to learn about that.
    Hey the emoji's went back to normal haha
    23rif7.gif
  • JovialJoyJovialJoy Posts: 251 Member
    edited December 2016
    Hoplass wrote: »
    It is really a busy time for me with (preparing for) job interviews, christmas celebrations at work and family stuff. Also good news, because I got an invitation for a second interview today, so my last interview must've gone well :). This week will be the busiest week of the year at work, so another week of not starting up my game...

And there's @Hoplass! Congrats on the followup interview. I hope it goes well and that you get the job!

I've also been putting out my application, but nothing has come up yet. And I hate that everyone wants you to do it online--especially when the site malfunctions or times out. I've also noticed that a lot of sites have eliminated a text box to explain your lack of availability. And since I can't tell them it's due to a religious observance, they probably just assume it's because I want to party on the weekend. It makes me feel like discrimination is just built into the system. :disappointed: But I know something will eventually turn up anyways! :relaxed:

In the meantime, I'm working on Drifter's Desire and Waning Moon--both of which looks like fun sets! And I've updated my Top Five to reflect this.

Post edited by JovialJoy on
    My Top Five | My Wishlist

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    Thank you @charlotteprice for lovely dresses and lowering my CYS price for Homecoming set. I'll get this set for very low price at Dec 27. Yay! Thanks again for all others who helped <3

Top 5 updated!

I was clicking ads and I was actually paid for watching Olympic Channel ad :o

I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
    Thank @Tamaek and @JovialJoy ! The interview is planned in the new year, because of holidays. Well, that allows me to focus on other things right now, so it's OK even though a bit of a long wait :smile: .

Drifters desire I don't have for a long time yet, so haven't used it much. Waning moon is nice!

How are you celebrating Christmas (if you do)? We celebrate it at our place and my parents and in-laws are coming over. Yesterday I realised I don't even have enough plates to put on the table :D . You know when stuff breaks and you don't need to replace it straight away because you don't need it? Welcome paper plates! Haha. Now started thinking about the glasses, same story... I did put up the tree for the first time in years and I really like it with all the lights!
    edited December 2016
    Thank you so much, @charlotteprice and @Jessabeans! I'm not familiar with Tumblr, so I don't really understand how to participate in the drawing. The directions say to send a "DM" but I'm not sure what that is. And after looking through the site, I still haven't been able to figure it out. :confounded:

I've updated my Top Five.

@Hoplass, it's Chanukkah for this girl! And we're having a party. Lotsa latkes and sufganiyot! Unfortunately we're lacking in the decorations department. My boyfriend's dad actually pulled out a blow-up dreidel with a face on it. :hushed: It's ... um ... really tacky. :D:bawling:

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    @taratownie @JovialJoy and @Katbagal (from a few days ago) You are all very welcome. Glad I could help!

4 days till Christmas :o I am so excited and can't wait ;)
    cristill13 wrote: »
    It took me a long time, but I was determined to gift someone a holiday surprise. @Xanthina , I've gifted you some of your top 5 and the Lunar Lake World. Surprise!

I have not seen you around in a while. So good to see you spreading the love <3 Hope you have a wonderful Holiday!
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    edited December 2016
    I must say I'm really disappointed to see that still nothing was done to get MMAO fixed, also gift notification emails are still not working for me. And I noticed when I put a bunch of affordable items into my shopping cart when I want to purchase them it says I don't have enough simpoints. So I have to purchase them all individually on their store page. Very annoying and sad to see that they put so little care into this page all because they're trying to rip off people with Sims 4, desperate to get some profit.

EDIT: I have also just realised that I was gifted LOADS! Thanks so much guys! @MariTomKaulitZ, @Astreia, @Tamaek for my 5 gifts and some special attention to the oh-so-lovely @charlotteprice for gifting me my last world, Lunar Lakes! Thank you all so much!
    Now there is only 61 items left. I will have to remain a bit selfish, as I get very little simpoints these days. :( But once I have my items (and I'm currently trying to power-farm as much as possible) I will go around throwing gifts at all you old-timers and newbies! :cookie:
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
    You are very welcome @Jahnna You are so close!
    Thanks a lot @rednenemon I'll definitely enjoy the outfits. That bowdress is just too cute :o ! Wishing you happy holidays as well
    Argh, GRMBL and other frustration noises! Why. Can't. I. Send. Gifts!? :|
    Hoplass wrote: »
    Argh, GRMBL and other frustration noises! Why. Can't. I. Send. Gifts!? :|

Happens to me all the time. The first gift I want to send, it gets stuck 1/4 of the way. I just cancel and try again, sometimes takes 3 tries. If I don't cancel, it will take a while......then go to a full white screen and stay there! It is frustrating :s
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    Non working ads constantly are frustrating too! :s
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
    Yes, those are annoying too! This does bring in a whole new difficultylevel when trying to own the store :wink:
  • neenahhhneenahhh Posts: 130 Member
    Thank you thank you @rednenemon for the gifts and for helping me lower my CYS for multiple sets that I've been eyeing. Really didn't expect that, and truly was such a nice surprise!

Haven't been online much because our wifi's been disconnected. I'm hoping everything will be fixed by tomorrow. Meanwhile, I hope everyone's having a great holiday! :blush:
    Hi, I'm Nina! | WishlistTop 5 | Currently on a mission | Daily DealsCascades
    o02kvr.png
    "You've turned out to be the first doctor ever actually to make a difference to my life."
    edited December 2016
    Thank you, @rednenemon! I anticipate my teens will be much more fashionable now. ;)

Aw, @hoplass, it looks like you had quite a time trying to send gifts. (None of them went through.) It looks like you tried to send me the Two Headed Water Vessel from Waning Moon two times. Then @neenah came and sent it, and got it through to me, the third time! Thank you for your persistence! And thank you, @neenahhh for the gifts. <3

I updated my Top Five.
    Post edited by JovialJoy on

• BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    @rednenemon Thank you for the gifts! Many of those have been on my wishlist for quite a while now. :hushed:
    Top five
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    edited December 2016
    Thank you, @ZeeGee! You really do spoil me...

@AuzzPanda, you need to update your Wishlist! I went to gift you but there was nothing there. :D

• KatbagalKatbagal Posts: 107 Member
    @JovialJoy Thank you for the gift! I've been working on the Homecoming set for so long. Your gift is very thoughtful :smiley:
    aka underapprciatedalien
    Origin ID~unhappyeggplant