Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whatcha doin?

Comments

• BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Relaxing with a bit of British black metal, vaping, waiting for this day, which seems for some inexplicable reason to be taking forever to pass, to pass.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
    watching a stream on hitbox ;)
  • coogiekelpcoogiekelp Posts: 605 Member
    Scrolling through the forums, playing the Sims 4 & updating my website (click here to view it hehe) and drinking coffee even if it's 3:30 pm.
    Challenges completed: none yet :(
    Reclining.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    In the browsing position. With cats.

tumblr_nidtljKvDK1u1trgko2_500.gif
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Fixing to do some online Christmas shopping. Wish me luck! Haha :p
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited December 2016
    I'm gearing up to work on a DIY project, and psyching myself up to go back outside. It's 34 degrees outside with the wind chill and I don't want to go outside. :tongue: I feel terrible for people in Montana though-I saw something that said the high in Billings is only going to be -2 later this week. *wincing* It was that cold here a couple winters ago and it lasted forever. I can't do cold. :confounded: I'm thankful it isn't that cold here.
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
    Just got done doing some studying but feeling a bit depressed, so I might just watch a movie. :/
  • Zany102Zany102 Posts: 72 Member
    Trying to check my grades for finals and watching the radar to see if I can make it home tomorrow.
  • MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 5,843 Member
    Listening to "Desire" on the jukebox...
  • Zany102Zany102 Posts: 72 Member
    Watching GMM waiting for coffee to be done.
    Listening to music and getting Christmas gift ideas for my nieces and nephew. I gotta spoil them! <3
  • UltheaFuUltheaFu Posts: 64 Member
    Trying to win the "get your baby to sleep before you do" challenge. I'm losing.
  • LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Reading a biography about poet Federico García Lorca, checking stuff in between, vaping, eating brigadeiro and drinking Coca Cola.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Trying to bait the wee baby mousie in my living room out of his hiding place so I can put him outside again. And wondering if maybe I should just leave him for the cats since they've brought him in twice now.

This fussy mouse isn't being swayed by my cashews. Snob.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Getting ready for work.. Bleh. Lol
    Vaping, eating brigadeiro, being annoyed because my hands smell like old jewelry after some intense rummaging through my dandy-box where some stuff from my dandy-period a few years ago is, wondering whether to read or to watch some more Christmas television-thingies about ghost and Southern Swedish familes from my childhood - because sleeping isn't an option, apparently, even though it's 4:20 PM by now.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
    Vaping, (A lot of us vape!) waiting for the aspirin to resolve my headache, wondering if I dare risk a spot of building in sims 4 with a headache and wondering why my feet are so warm. They're never warm.
    edited December 2016
    BabySquare wrote: »
    Vaping, (A lot of us vape!)
    Haha, and from what I've gathered from this thread in the past, the two of us are rather active with it. :lol:
  • dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    Trying to figure out how to explain my brother that his computer is suddenly extremely silent thanks to his new graphics card. Problem is, I can't tell him it's a new graphics card as that is supposed to be his Christmas present. He's having a hard time believing that it's because I did a few driver updates.
    edited December 2016
    BabySquare wrote: »
    Vaping, (A lot of us vape!) waiting for the aspirin to resolve my headache, wondering if I dare risk a spot of building in sims 4 with a headache and wondering why my feet are so warm. They're never warm.

My feet are always either freezing or hot. There is no happy medium. Drives me crazy. :lol:
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
    edited December 2016
    I'm listening to Whitesnake (I love my hair metal LOL) and getting ready to pop down to the craft store to pick up some things for a DIY I'm going to post after Christmas. I'd do it and post it now, but I don't have enough time. I've got to make the treats I'm taking with me and I also have to take paper to the recycling bin and do some laundry I missed last week. I think I need to clone myself. :tongue: I'm leaving for the weekend on Friday. But I'll still pop in and say hi to y'all. :)
  • MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 5,843 Member
    Loading my game (sims 3) and getting ready for a long simmathon with a mix of building and exploring. :)
  • CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    Browsing these forums. :s
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
    What I should do: Sleep. It's more than 4:AM and I've got (too much, I get stressed) stuff to do tomorrow. What I'm doing instead: Laughing, giggling and snickering at old dreams me and sis discussed earlier on, vaping (yay, not counterproductive at all with nicotine when one should sleep), looking through an old novel-project I started two years ago (both getting impressed by the fact that it's better than I remember, and getting annoyed and disappointed because I did so much research and I've forgotten a lot), humming childish songs.