Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Novel Idea! Reading Circle B

Comments

• lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Hi @everyone .. @Kamio tagged you since you asked ..

My advent offering (on time here but late to most of you) .. a mini tutorial on the "discovery" I had (ty to a very good friend) that is awesome for storytelling! It is no great revelation but it just was so freeing to me when I was looking for certain reactions or different seated poses .. I have been having fun with it.

First you will need (I know most if not ALL of you have AND use these .. but just in case):

Andrew’s Pose Player

sims4studio.com/thread/2617/andrews-studio

Scumbumbo’s teleporter (one of my very fav mods)

modthesims.info/d/573162

Then (say for seated applause) ...

Place your teleporter and teleport (on lot) or summon (not on lot)

[img][/img]15304554_734229733391561_2885388419785883531_o_zps3mh4fwbo.jpg

Using Andrew's pose player cut and paste the code (from the list below) ...

15369176_734230546724813_5600332542627938138_o_zpsfuctfj72.jpg

the animation will start a loop ...

15369005_734230716724796_5749552693935327841_o_zpso5xg7t6x.jpg

example in story ... (and this is a first look at one of the other suitors to the Princess)

15403754_733466790134522_7860268663905898853_o_zps3qyddmeh.jpg

I put a copy of the Animations list in my drop box to make it easier for you BUT I do believe the credit for gleaning the codes goes to Andrew of Sims 4 Studio :)

https://dropbox.com/s/7f1waotknorsqcg/animations.txt?dl=0

Under the spoiler are examples of what you can find :) (there are a bajillion codes LOL ... just fun to play with)
    Adult alien
    a_alien_brainpower_collect_seated_x
    a_alien_brainpower_collect_x
    a_alien_pregnancy_inspectStomach_seated_x
    a_alien_pregnancy_inspectStomach_x
    a_alien_pregnancy_inspectStomach2_seated_x
    a_alien_pregnancy_inspectStomach2_x
    a_alien_pregnancy_inspectStomach3_seated_x
    a_alien_pregnancy_inspectStomach3_x
    or adult critic
    a_critic_belittleMeal_seated_x
    a_critic_belittleMeal_seatedTable_x
    a_critic_belittleMeal_x
    a_critic_laudMeal_seated_x
    a_critic_laudMeal_seatedTable_x
    or child to child fight
    c2c_mischief_T_fisticuffs_SpinSlap_x
    c2c_mischief_T_fisticuffs_SpinSlap_y
    c2c_mischief_T_fisticuffs_start_x
    c2c_mischief_T_fisticuffs_start_y
    c2c_mischief_T_fisticuffs_succeed_x
    c2c_mischief_T_fisticuffs_succeed_y
    c2c_mischief_T_fisticuffs_tackle_x
    c2c_mischief_T_fisticuffs_tackle_y
    c2c_mischief_T_handBuzzer_fail_x
    teen to teen
    t2t_mischief_NT_yellAtAngry_fail_y
    t2t_mischief_NT_yellAtAngry_succeed_seated_x
    t2t_mischief_NT_yellAtAngry_succeed_seated_y
    t2t_mischief_NT_yellAtAngry_succeed_x
    t2t_mischief_NT_yellAtAngry_succeed_y
    t2t_mischief_T_roughHouse_loop_01_x
    t2t_mischief_T_roughHouse_loop_01_y
    t2t_mischief_T_roughHouse_loop_02_x
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    @lisabee2 Love that you shared this tip, as I know how happy it made you when you learned about it! I already was aware of the mods, but seeing you so happy with it makes me appreciate it even more :blush:

@Marialein The week almost is over, but wouldn't we discuss your story this week? :)
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    @Sterretjeee I've uploaded Lalita Arevalo (number 3) under the #sterretjeee but you will need to inable cc. She has some sandals that are cc but they were a mistake. You don't need them :blush:
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
    edited December 2016
    @Sterretjeee I've uploaded Lalita Arevalo (number 3) under the #sterretjeee but you will need to inable cc. She has some sandals that are cc but they were a mistake. You don't need them :blush:

@Spottydog714 Awesome! Can't wait to see her! But I can't seem to find her.. Did you maybe forgot to press upload or can you send a link? Love <3

Edit: Never mind! I found her! She's lovely. Thank you so much <3
    Post edited by Sterretjeee on

@Spottydog714 Awesome! Can't wait to see her! But I can't seem to find her.. Did you maybe forgot to press upload or can you send a link? Love <3

Edit: Never mind! I found her! She's lovely. Thank you so much <3

You're most welcome :)
    EkpFDaf.png
    edited December 2016
    @lisabee2 Love that you shared this tip, as I know how happy it made you when you learned about it! I already was aware of the mods, but seeing you so happy with it makes me appreciate it even more :blush:

@Marialein The week almost is over, but wouldn't we discuss your story this week? :)

:)@Sterretjeee yes I have used the mods forever and have so (so) many poses saved but that list of animations .. somehow I missed that one completely and was blown away with how easy it is

@Maladi777 .. I am nearly done with my adoption story .. trying to kill 2 birds with one stone (get it to fit the short story challenge too)
    Post edited by lisabee2 on
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    @Sterretjeee well I really don't know what I should ask about Angel in the darkness right now. It had been in the book club just a bit ago so there is not much new to tell ...

Of course everyone feel free to ask whatever you like (not about the story line but everything else ;) ) or discuss it.
  • VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    Hi Everyone...I just got back from a trip to Florida today, spent time with my nephew...However, it's my turn for the advent calendar (some of you have already heard it) Sharing my Holiday song I recorded (sang) acapella and bilingual format to give it some spice ;) - Happiest of holidays ladies :)<3 Do enjoy!

https://youtu.be/Z89eYpxSqEM
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    Hi Everyone...I just got back from a trip to Florida today, spent time with my nephew...However, it's my turn for the advent calendar (some of you have already heard it) Sharing my Holiday song I recorded (sang) acapella and bilingual format to give it some spice ;) - Happiest of holidays ladies :)<3 Do enjoy!

https://youtu.be/Z89eYpxSqEM

<3<3 sooo very lovely .... and I hope you had a wonderful trip .. hubs and I want to do FL (his old home state) early this year
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    @Marialein .. my only discussion at this point is to say how much I love it .. it is so amazingly well done!!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Leeuska1Leeuska1 Posts: 59 Member

@VIRTUALEE the song is so beautiful <3

@Sterretjeee I have finally finished the No. 1 teenager for you, his name is Taylor Reese and you can find him in my gallery Leeuska1, actually there are two of them, one without cc and Reese2 with some cc.
    tumblr_oidhabccEP1w0q8suo1_540.jpg
    tumblr_oidhabccEP1w0q8suo2_540.jpg
    @Maladi777 Molly has been adopted ...

Here is her story ...

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2016/12/18/meanwhile-the-gift/

12-16-16_2-35-30nbspAM_zps40ipoo80.jpg
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    edited December 2016
    I am sooo excited .. I just have to share ... Waterwoman (Akisima) just told me she is going to feature my Bruno story in HER BLOG (it is in German so I do not know how much it will increase my readers BUT I was soo flattered by her compliments on this story and she is so talented) .. oh my gosh! so who here is doing a screaming happy dance .. YES ... ME!! ...
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    lisabee2 wrote: »
    I am sooo excited .. I just have to share ... Waterwoman (Akisima) just told me she is going to feature my Bruno story in HER BLOG (it is in German so I do not know how much it will increase my readers BUT I was soo flattered by her compliments on this story and she is so talented) .. oh my gosh! so who here is doing a screaming happy dance .. YES ... ME!! ...

I've no idea who she is, but you deserve it @lisabee2 !
    EkpFDaf.png
    Marialein wrote: »
    @lisabee2 link it here. I am a native German speaker :p

I will when she does it .. prob be a little bit cause I told her that her other build would be featured in my story (she has a great green house that will be so cute for my plant sims)

Did not intend to brag but been at these stories for so long and just begging for readers to share them with so it was awesome to get that approval LOL I had to share :)
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    lisabee2 wrote: »

I've no idea who she is, but you deserve it @lisabee2 !

She is a wonderful builder and blogger in the German sims community but has a good following in english speaking circles too
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    @Leeuska1 Awesome! He's super handsome, thank you so much <3

@lisabee2 Congratulations! I don't speak German, but Dutch is pretty close. So I'd like to take a peek at it <3
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited December 2016
    It's a little late but here's the advent treat for today! As you all know I do everything Disney, so I've disneyfied us :# Unfortunately I didn't have all our simselves but I could definitely add anyone I've missed if they have a simself. Most of the girls will loo familiar to you, two girls are new Anna and Belle!

Ariel - @lisabee2
    Jasmine - @VIRTUALEE
    Anna - @Leeuska1
    Tiana - @Spottydog714
    Snow - @CharmingMaruska
    Elsa - @Sterretjeee
    Rapunzel - @Kamio
    Mulan - @Marialein
    Belle - @swcheppes
    Aurora - @Maladi777

OU0msya.jpg
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I am so happy to share with you my next contribution for the advent calendar!

Farrah’s time is coming to an end, Margo and Graham will soon be teenagers! Raging hormones, puberty drama’s and trying to balance school, sleep and a good social life. For the last one, I need your help ;)

Underneath the spoilers I have 10 character descriptions, all from teenagers that will attend Margo and Graham their high school (and one or two teachers). Some characters will be significantly more important than others but all will be part of their teenage years. I made sure that each description will give you all creative freedom so that you can work your magic. Some might have more restrictions than others. ;)
    I invite all of you to take your pick on a description, I’ll work on a first come first serve basis so please let me know which description you’d like to make. I’ll edit this post when I get the chance so that we won’t have any double characters! :)
    You’ll have plenty of time for this and I’ll tell you guys when I’ll start needing the characters. If you really can’t find any time I understand, but I would love to see your interpretations of these characters <3

Your steps may be:

1. Read all character descriptions, or pick one randomly!
    2. Pick one, and comment so that I can put it on taken ;)
    3. Go into cas and let your creative mind do the work! From appearance to name, it’s all up to you. (Traits may be altered)
    4. Upload them to the gallery, don’t forget to give me your origin ID as you do so!
    I would love for you to also share them on this thread 
    5. Lean back and enjoy :lol:

1. Leeuska1
    Teenage male, quarterback of the football team. In contrary of most quarterbacks, he is no brat. Rather than that he’s friendly and compassionate, unaware of his less friendly comrades. You could describe him as somebody who would stand up for the underdogs, someone with a pretty face, and someone who really should reconsider his choice in girlfriends.tumblr_oidhabccEP1w0q8suo1_540.jpg
    Teenage female, although being a cheerleader was her dream, she now resents every single one of them. Bitter because of their rejection she now focuses on her growing popularity.
    3. Spottydog714
    Teenage female, head cheerleader. Oblivious to her surroundings and the consequences of her actions, this girls frolics through the school with her happy and bubbly outside. Almost a little bit naïve. Maybe she could be a little more aware of her boyfriend, though.
    4. Marialein
    Teenage male, musician. With music as passion this guy should make a good chance with the girls. Pitifully they prefer his guitarist friend over his keyboard skills. Yet he somehow doesn’t seem to care. Not even sure if he cares about anything at all. zF5TO3X.png
    Teenage girl, a preppy cheerleader. Coming from riches this girl is unaware of possible difficulties in the world, until one strikes her. Yet her etiquette learned her all about keeping up appearances and she lives as kind-hearted and carefree as she can.
    6. CharmingMaruska
    Teenage girl, painter. Popularity is overrated. Cheerleading is overrated and most of all sport are overrated. The entire high school is just one big caste system and she knows she’s at the bottom. With her own unique set of mind this girl continues to survive high school rather than enjoy it.
    Teenage boy, football player. A little bit of a nitwit. He finds pretty girls and football the two most important things in the world. Probably not because he’s obnoxious, but rather because of his intelligence.
    8. VIRTUALEE
    Teenage girl, head of the school newspaper. Geeky and an ‘ugly duckling’ just waiting to come out of her shell. She is not involved with many people, but the crew from the newspaper mean everything to her.
    9. Maladi777
    Young adult male, teacher. This handsome teacher has all the girls swooning. Due to his popularity his mistakes are easily overlooked. He’s seems effortlessly charming, the other teachers disapprove of his closeness to the students though. scott_taylor.jpg
    10. Lisabee2
    Young adult/adult female, teacher. As female coach of an all-boys soccer team this woman know what it’s like to radiate authority. Her weaker parts are hidden under an armor demanding respect. Yet that makes her face it’s own difficulties. 12-14-16_3-40-34nbspAM_zpsh4gsuygd.png

Sorry for the delay I'll take 7!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    @Sterretjeee Meet Poppy - our geeky, nerdy quirky head of the school newspaper. This wallflower only feels comfortable around her fellow peers at the newspaper department. It's the only place she can be herself.
    12-19-16_9-42-45PM_zpstfuhjru6.png
    swcheppes wrote: »
    It's a little late but here's the advent treat for today! As you all know I do everything Disney, so I've disneyfied us :# Unfortunately I didn't have all our simselves but I could definitely add anyone I've missed if they have a simself. Most of the girls will loo familiar to you, two girls are new Anna and Belle!

Ariel - @lisabee2
    Jasmine - @VIRTUALEE
    Anna - @Leeuska1
    Tiana - @Spottydog714
    Snow - @CharmingMaruska
    Elsa - @Sterretjeee
    Rapunzel - @Kamio
    Mulan - @Marialein
    Belle - @swcheppes
    Aurora - @Maladi777

OU0msya.jpg

this is so cute!!