Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watergates, A Sims 4 Drama

ilovebunnys65ilovebunnys65 Posts: 1,611 Member
21j67f7.jpg

Chancelor Watergate, the richest man in California, and his family are deemed perfect to other families. Unfortunately, that is not true at all. Chance grew up poor in the city of San Myshuno trying to find a way out. It was difficult for him to learn in class, because of all the interruptions, but he managed to graduate out of high school and go on to college. On the other hand, his wife Cherylanne did not know what hardships were. She began her life in Willow Creek and had everything she needed and more. But, she saw a lot of violence in her household. Chance and Cheryl made a promise that they would give their children the lives they never had, but even with all the money they have, their children's lives might just end up worse than theirs.
Post edited by ilovebunnys65 on

Comments

• ilovebunnys65ilovebunnys65 Posts: 1,611 Member
    edited December 2016
    Episode 1: The Terrible Truth

2lo5bn6.png

"Mommy, why can't we stay with daddy?"

"He's busy right now, Rose, that's all."

oh66nt.png

"You're lying to me, mommy. I know that's not why! He hates us, mommy, you know he does."

"Daddy does not hate us, he loves us."

1z22244.png

"Then why isn't Alannah with us!"

"She's at a sleepover right now."

"No, mommy, it's because daddy loves her more. He won't even talk to me!" Rose cries.

262v1as.png

"That's not true at all,"

"If he really does love you and I'm mistaken, mommy, I know for sure that he hates me,"

2zyvjnq.png

2d9s135.png

"Ugh, it's that dream again.."

bjbzt4.png

"The past is in the past... You can't change the fact that your own father's a jerk. I should go back to bed."

15d98vc.png

"Mamma mia, here I go again. My my, how can I resist ya?"

t6ot1h.png

"Mamma mia, does it show again? My my, how much I've missed ya."

20kraio.png

3128rdf.png

"Yes, I've been brokenhearted. Blue since the day we parted."

2s1man7.png

"Why, why did I ever let you go?"

sbmsl1.png

e5jjly.png

"Come on guys, breakfast is ready!"

313143q.png

"This food looks good, babe."

"Thanks."

23rr6ok.png

"So, how are your business plans going?"

jkx1qu.png

"Pretty good. I have a lot of interviews to do today, so I'll be leaving in the afternoon."

2ijqdeh.png

"Oh.... I was thinking we would all put the Christmas tree up as a family. I guess not..."

"Don't worry. We'll still be able to wrap presents together like we always do."
    Post edited by ilovebunnys65 on
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Interesting start. I love stories that are straight dramas. Bookmarked!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Episode 2: The "Interview" Session

14kcswo.png

xnuekl.png

"I know I've been saying this for a while, but I wanna marry you. I'm gonna marry you. I can't wait until you meet my daughter, Alannah."

2ylsl03.png

"You would be a really good mother to her, Gabriella."

9hn8qu.png

"And a good mother to another possible edition to our new family, if you know what I'm saying."

"Mmmmhmmm..."

27zjj3d.png

bjd469.png

"Now, go try on that dress I bought you for the party. It fits you well, and if my wife sees you, she'll be soooo angry."

"Mmmmm... And maybe if I wear that ponytail it will make your wife jealous too, huh?"

"Exactly."
    @pammiechick Thank you! I really appreciate it.
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Ooh, big drama right from the start! Love your writing, Bunny! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    @CathyTea Thank you! Your feedback is really valued.

Your creativity and feel for language (word, rhythm, dialogue) always inspires me! :)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    CathyTea wrote: »

Your creativity and feel for language (word, rhythm, dialogue) always inspires me! :)

You're gonna make me cryyy.... Haha. But in all honestly, I really really really treasure your response. That just makes me want to try even harder with my writing. You're a great writer yourself, and you inspire me as well.
    Ohhh...that jerk Chancelor! I'm so sad for their family now. That will be a horrible Christmas present if they're found out!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited December 2016
    Ohhh...that jerk Chancelor! I'm so sad for their family now. That will be a horrible Christmas present if they're found out!

@pammiechick Yes, he is indeed a jerk. Next episode is coming out in a few minutes. Stay tuned!
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Ah! I miss your stories <3
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
    Episode 3: A Party At The Ancient Ruins

Chancelor and his soon to be wife, Gabriella, arrived at the party in fancy attire. At the same time, his date was wearing the ponytail that might as well made Cheryl go mad. But that didn't matter to him, and it definitely didn't matter to her. He was fed up with the relationship he had dealt with for many years. Chance was ready for something new. He was ready to strip the Watergate name from Cherylanne.

id4q50.png

Alone, beside two well crafted columns, they share a pleasant kiss with each other. One that Watergate never imagined he would ever have, considering the fact that the romance between him and his wife has died ages ago. Only he knows that. That, which is the truth. Cheryl still has hope, but Mr. Watergate on the other hand has given up.

o6wbic.png

Gabriella amped up, began to dance alongside the DJ, who played some great tunes.

11cgvgp.png

Mr. Watergate, figuring that the DJ was trying to flirt with her, came up with a diversion. He gently pulled his darling mistress to the side, and made a great gesture. In shock, she exclaimed, "A kiss for me? Oh, dear, Cheryl will have a nervous breakdown now!"

16kxoy0.png

"Is that what you've been planning all along?" she teased. Any shot at his current wife made her feel a little bit better about herself. She was determined to bathe in piles of money, and live a life with the man she had fallen in love with. It has been going on for about three years now. They first met at a bar, as friends, and the year after that they started to have romantic relations. Adultery it was, but somehow his wrong doings were justifiable to Gabriella.

6jintd.png

"You know, Cheryl never looks at me like that."

"Forget about that gnome. Look at me, Chance. I am the one you should stick with. I've helped you for a long time and stayed on the sidelines. I want to reveal myself now to your family. Isn't what what you want?"

"Yes, my sweet. It's just that I love to belittle her. It's nothing against you, but you're right. It's a bit impulsive. I'll calm down."

e8ahwi.png

"We should enjoy the moment now, and maybe we could spend Christmas together. I'm planning on having the divorce papers filed soon."

"Perfect."
    edited December 2016
    Ah! I miss your stories <3

@Savage_Patch_Kidd Thank you Essie! :)<3
    "Forget about that gnome!" LOL! Great line!

• Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    WOW! Excellent work, young friend. This is juicy! So much mystery, intrigue, and drama. It's delicious!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    edited December 2016
    Episode 4: The Grand Reveal of Gabriella Bridgewood

At the Watergate household, the tension between Chance and Cheryl began to rise.

2ugm008.jpg

Cheryl knew something was up, and she was determined to figure it out.

"Chance, why did you come home so late? We were supposed to wrap the presents together, but I ended up having to do that myself because you didn't come home!"

"It's none of your darn business, woman. You know what, if you really wanna know..."

v3hhrs.png

"Please tell me. I would really like to be informed."

jz781u.png

"I was with my girlfriend, Gabriella."

"Your girlfriend?"

2z8az9v.png

"I'm divorcing you, and I have tons of evidence against you. One evidence is DNA. I've told you time and time again that Roseanne is not my daughter. You had an affair with that man... The man I thought was my best friend, my confidant. Why did you do that to me?! I know two wrongs don't make a right, but I've found love somewhere else, and it's not with you."

"I've made mistakes, babe, but I love you. I vowed to never do that again. It was a one time thing! I couldn't abort that baby. It was too beautiful."

2vcf8jo.png

"I never said you had to, I admit, Rose is beautiful. But it hurts me to live with the child of a man I despise. And you probably don't know how embarrassing that feels, because you're not in my situation. It doesn't even matter anymore to me.. I'm taking Alannah, though, and there's nothing you can about it! I know for sure that she's my biological child. I love all my daughters dearly... I don't know. They could be the child of another man as well."

jkf1wh.png

"But I-I love-"

"Well I don't! Not anymore, anyways. I'm tired of this! What we had is gone, and it will never be brought back."

hslsp0.png

"How could you do this to our family?"

"I know it's bad for the kids, but I wouldn't be happy. You gotta understand that."

Later in the night, he invites Gabriella over for a steamy encounter.

14jb0c4.png

Roseanne observes the scene with terrified eyes. She wears the same dress of the very mistress she sees, for she does not know.

"Dad's just flirting with that woman like mom doesn't exist. What's wrong with him?" Rose whispers to herself.

Cheryl walks in on the two, and feels a wave of heat come upon her. He had told her, truthfully, that he was in love with another woman but she had never thought to see her.

f50zdd.png

"Are you kidding me?"

2v3ldms.png

"Am I seeing things clearly... You're seriously doing this right now, in my home. IN FRONT OF OUR DAUGHTER?"

1zo97gm.png

"You know what...."

qxth52.png

"Why did I marry this man?" she says, questioning every decision she ever made in her life.

Roseanne, frightened about what she just saw, tries to help her feel better.

2dsfwqw.png

5mwilc.png

"I'm sorry I've been such a bad mother, I just have to come clean to you... Roseanne, this man is not your real father."

2nsc179.png

"I'm really truly upset right now. I just need you to be calm and patient with me. I'm going to fix everything that ever happened. I promise."

1zec9rq.png

1040pa9.png

"I think you forgot how crazy I am."

k4k0ht.png

"I hope you lose all the money you ever have. I might not be able to have actual evidence against you in court, but I will have a witness. Don't forget that my child has eyes and ears."

"They're not going to believe you. They'll just think you're using that child against me! Trust me."

zt88b6.png

"Can't you stop yelling at my mother? I understand how frustrating it can be to live around me, but just stop. You don't know what you did to me, Mr. Watergate. You ruined my childhood. Every time you and my mother fell out, I felt like an outcast. I thought I was ugly many times because you never expressed your love for me. I may not be your 'real' child, but you didn't have to be so harsh like you were."

117ql49.png

"This whole situation is ridiculous, actually."

"Why did you tell her?" he whispers.

"She deserved to know. I'm not going to lie to my kids anymore."

15i0rb8.png

"Christmas is ruined... In fact, everything is ruined! Everything I ever thought to know is wrong."
    @CathyTea @Jes2G Thanks so much guys! I'm glad that you both love it.
    Come on, Chance! Seriously?! You brought your girlfriend to your HOUSE? Where your CHILDREN live?! COME ON!

I know he wants to hurt his wife, but dag man...that was not the way to do it. What are his precious daughters supposed to think now? By the way, how many girls are there? He mentions Alannah, but looking at your sig, it's looks like 3 (including Roseanne).

You're doing a great job!
    forum_final.png

HA! Here is Cheryl's new theme song LOL.

https://youtu.be/ottbklr40Rk
    forum_final.png

Egad...poor...well...everyone! :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Episode 5: The Divorce Is Final

This argument had not been put to a stop yet, even after Roseanne's efforts. They both wanted to settle it once and for all.

14cgqz6.png

"I don't know where you think you're gonna stay, but it's not gonna be here. You got that? This is my house! It has my name on it, mister."

"I will strip you of my name, you 🐸🐸🐸🐸. No one will ever talk to you ever again, and I wish you dare to say something about this. You won't live to tell the rest of your story, and I'm not lying. No one will come to your funeral, and I will make sure that no one does!"

6jovh5.png

"Why are you cruel to me? I loved you..."

"Like I've said a thousand times before.... I don't."

"You look really stupid standing in front of me with your swim trunks on. You call yourself a smart business man. Anyone could be recording us right now. If anyone ruins your name, it will be you and all your dumb moves!"

"Oh shut up, you're just hurt that I'm leaving and I won't ever come back."

142ebvd.png

zv3bsk.png

fml00k.png

"You know, you're nothing but a woman beater!"

nmjcl2.png

314rq0y.png

"I just wish this would've ended on better terms, Chance."

316oj2d.png

"And you know what? You can keep your money, the cars, everything! I'm starting from the bottom again and I'm going to make my way up the best I can."
    @Jes2G That song is so good! I want to watch Hamilton now. :0 There are four girls. And thank you so much! Chance is just letting his emotions take over him. He'll feel bad later, trust me.
    I really chuckled at Cheryl's expression when she's slapping G.

edited December 2016
    Wow. So you're a d!ck AND an abuser! You're a real winner, Mr. Watergate. *snort* I hope Gabriella finds out what a great catch you are.

Oh, for some reason I thought the one with the dark lipstick was Gabriella. Whoops lol.

Hamilton is amazeballs! I've never seen it, but I've listened to the soundtrack like a million times.
    forum_final.png

@Jes2G Lol, I figured you thought that. @CathyTea Lol!