Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create-A-Ghost feature

Seeing as how we can create aliens in Create-A-Sim from the get go. Can we please have the same option for ghosts?

The Sims 3 Supernatural added this feature to that game. Why don't we have this in The Sims 4?

Comments

• camman1995camman1995 Posts: 900 Member
    Technically you can if you download a household containing a ghost from the gallery. Cause of death is maintained and everything.

Still, I too would like for this to be added. Creating supernaturals in CAS is so much easier than getting them the old fashioned way.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Hmmm I'm on the fence for Ghosts to be created in CAS. I feel like it should be the only way to become a Ghost is by dying.
    I feel Like Ghosts need the Motherlode of All updates
    Starting with their abilities.
    - Possessing a Living Body
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited June 2016
    Create a ghost is in TS4 : Create A Sim + Adding a death trait by using cheat code

traits.equip_trait [Death]

For example, traits.equip_trait cowplant
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Hmmm I'm on the fence for Ghosts to be created in CAS. I feel like it should be the only way to become a Ghost is by dying.

POSSESS A LIVING BODY?! That's way too dark!
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »

sort of, I'm not really asking for demonic occurrences.
    What I imagine what happens is Your or NPC Ghost Sims at any given time can wrest control over your sims by possessing them.
    while the sim is being possessed the player no longer has control over their actions.
    the Ghost Sims Traits and skills will overshadow the victim's
    Ghosts can only stay in a body for only 24 hours.

now here is the Dark part.
    At the time of death, a Ghost can steal the body of a freshly departed vessel.
    the body will heal, and basically it's another way of a second chance at life. except you'll have another sims identity.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »

If that's too dark, then scientists playing with simrays giving them mind control is too dark too. (Feeling guilty of finding simrays hilarious)
    And if you watched the "Ghost" movie, possession scenes are very funny.
    I also don't forget the Sims 3, where genies and aluens could control other sims' minds for a limited time. So in a way, possession wouldn't be something entirely new and unknown in sims games.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
    Seeing as how we can create aliens in Create-A-Sim from the get go. Can we please have the same option for ghosts?

The Sims 3 Supernatural added this feature to that game. Why don't we have this in The Sims 4?

Yes I want ghosts to be added to CAS in TS4. We can make aliens why not ghosts?
  • Joel2810Joel2810 Posts: 989 Member
    Omg yes please!!!
  • OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    That would be great :) I would feel really bad if I wanted a ghost kid and had to do it the "proper" way by killing them (if I decide to play without cheats).
  • keFUNKNEY101keFUNKNEY101 Posts: 658 Member
    They could do a possession interaction as simple as the ghost jumping into the sims body, making them dance like a chicken, then jumping out. That's what they did on The Sims 2 for console. Though, I'm not against them making a possess feature that's more advanced than that.