Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

25 Days of Christmas lotto 2 (Closed)

Comments

• VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    Ok here is my list:
    Naval Gazing 75
    Fully Formal 75
    Rawk N Rebel 75
    Immaculate Marcos 25
    Thank you <3
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @VioletHorse - Please check your inbox. You have been gifted ;)
    ( I was able to do this now because we had to postpone the family gift exchange due to the snowstorm - 7 to 8 inches already and it's not done! )
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • KatbagalKatbagal Posts: 107 Member
    @despina53 wow. That sounds pretty crazy. We haven't gotten much snow for being in the Polar Vortex zone. Today the sidewalk was made of ice though...
    aka underapprciatedalien
    Origin ID~unhappyeggplant
  • VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    despina53 wrote: »
    ( I was able to do this now because we had to postpone the family gift exchange due to the snowstorm - 7 to 8 inches already and it's not done! )
    Got the gifts and got a green download on Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles since it is on DD o:) Thank you <3
    I would like about....12 inches of snow or more. When you shovel for your neighbors, you feel good about. Tired as well, and cold :D:p
    Hope you can do your family gift exchange soon <3
    Merry Christmas <3o:)

edited December 2016
    Katbagal wrote: »
    @despina53 wow. That sounds pretty crazy. We haven't gotten much snow for being in the Polar Vortex zone. Today the sidewalk was made of ice though...

I'm in South-Central Wisconsin, @Katbagal, so I'm in the Vortex, also. Tomorrow's high temp will be 3 degrees F. with a windchill of -25 and I have to go out in it ( non-refundable tickets to see Mannheim Steamroller in Milwaukee ) :astonished:
    Got the gifts and got a green download on Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles since it is on DD o:) Thank you <3
    I would like about....12 inches of snow or more. When you shovel for your neighbors, you feel good about. Tired as well, and cold :D:p
    Hope you can do your family gift exchange soon <3
    Merry Christmas <3o:)

*You're very welcome. Enjoy your new 'toys' :) .
    Yay that it helped your CYS on the Fanciful Fashions set! And, give me about a week to pack up all my snow and send it to you ;) . As for the family gift exchange, we've got that rescheduled for New Years Eve ( only time everybody was available ) :D

ETA: *
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • neenahhhneenahhh Posts: 130 Member
    Ahh! So excited to see that I won the daily prize! Thank you @wittanthony1, and thank you @despina53 for sponsoring! :smiley:

I would very much like:
    High-Low Column (42)
    Char-Le-Gnome (50)
    On the Rocks (68)
    King of Suede (90)

The items can be found on my wishlist. :)
    Hi, I'm Nina! | WishlistTop 5 | Currently on a mission | Daily DealsCascades
    o02kvr.png
    "You've turned out to be the first doctor ever actually to make a difference to my life."
    neenahhh wrote: »
    Ahh! So excited to see that I won the daily prize! Thank you @wittanthony1, and thank you @despina53 for sponsoring! :smiley:

I would very much like:
    High-Low Column (42)
    Char-Le-Gnome (50)
    On the Rocks (68)
    King of Suede (90)

The items can be found on my wishlist. :)

@neenahhh - Please check your inbox. You have been gifted ;)
    @neenahhh - Please check your inbox. You have been gifted ;)

@despina53 Thank you, Dee! Your gifts helped me lower my CYS for Viva Las Vegas! Can't wait to grab it when it's on the DD :blush:
    o02kvr.png
    "You've turned out to be the first doctor ever actually to make a difference to my life."
    You're very welcome, @neenahhh. Enjoy your new 'toys' :D
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Congratulations to all of the daily winners so far. Only 5 more daily prizes left before the big christmas day drawing. Can't believe christmas is coming up so fast.
  • KatbagalKatbagal Posts: 107 Member
    @wittanthony1 I know, right? It always feels like Christmas will never come, and then, BOOM, there it is. Thankfully this year I actually did my Christmas shopping on time. Last year was hectic, to say the least.
    aka underapprciatedalien
    Origin ID~unhappyeggplant
    @Xanthina and @AuzzPanda - I need to know what items you would like as your prizes :smiley:
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @wittanthony1 I know when your a little kid Christmas always seems to take forever to get there, then when you're an adult it's like were did the year go? Also my local game store keeps sending me emails (have there loyalty card) telling me their specials, the emails have a countdown till Christmas clock on it, that's actually counting down lol.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    I can't believe it's Christmas week already. And days into that. I want more time. I don't feel that I've done enough "Christmas" yet! I've baked cookies and made candy and decorated. But not enough! *sigh*
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    With Christmas fast approaching. That means my birthday is fast approaching too. :disappointed:
    @wittanthony1 I know when your a little kid Christmas always seems to take forever to get there, then when you're an adult it's like were did the year go? Also my local game store keeps sending me emails (have there loyalty card) telling me their specials, the emails have a countdown till Christmas clock on it, that's actually counting down lol.

That's true! I remember feeling that way as a kid.
    @Nomiko13 - Please let me know which items on your wishlist you would like for your prize :)

True. It's sad, but I haven't felt much of the Christmas spirit lately, too. :disappointed: Hopefully I'll start feeling the vibe when reunions come around in a few days. Adding to that, each year seems to go by quicker and quicker now. But I am glad that this year is coming to an end, though.
    o02kvr.png
    edited December 2016
    You're very welcome, @neenahhh. Enjoy your new 'toys' :D

Aaahh, I thought I thanked you already. :s Oopsies. Thank you so much, Dee!! :heart:
    o02kvr.png
    edited December 2016
    You did already thank me, @neenahhh. It's the 10th post down on page 6 of this thread. But, you're welcome, again ;)

ETA: Still waiting to hear from @Xantina , @AuzzPanda , and @Nomiko13 :)
  • Faith_AndhopeFaith_Andhope Posts: 4,468 Member
    edited December 2016
    This is a comically, seriously messed up post, so please forgive me and read all the way to the bottom where I finally figure everything out. LOL
    Calling daily winners, @skylar188, @jensimgirl, @Faith_Andhope, @DocHudson51FHH, @GREENEYA, and today's winner @Gitte2001. All of you have a 250 sim point prize to claim.

I AM SO SORRY. I can't believe it's been weeks since I was on here to check on things. Oh it's been SO busy. My jewelry business - that I do out of my home - just went CRAZY with people Christmas shopping. I am so sorry I haven't been here. I have checked my gifts and have several from @ZeeGee all gifted to me on 12/9. So thank you!!! I am not sure if those gifts were from this lottery, but I would think so, even though she is not shown as the one gifting on the day I won. I thought it was supposed to be @rnramey . But I am probably confused. :wink: Was I supposed to tell her what I wanted? I thought she would just pick something from my WishList. Gosh, I am being so blonde. I don't really have anything left on my Wish List for 250 since @ZeeGee went crazy there. LOL.

But anyway, thank you so much.

And I don't see where I am supposed to gift my little ole 100 SimPoints that I had promised. But I am happy to do 250 since that is the increment you seem to be giving daily - if you still need them.

Oh, again, I am so sorry I went AWOL. I truly didn't mean to. I cannot even believe this much time has gone by. Oh dear. Well, it looks like everyone is having a great time and thank you for the lottery.

@ZeeGee I don't know whey you gifted me everything you did, but thank you for all the wonderful gifts. I will truly enjoy them!!!

OK ... UPDATE: I have figured out where I went wrong. @rnramey had contacted me and told me she was going to gift me because my name had been drawn but I didn't see the message so I didn't know and didn't respond to her. I thought that if our name was drawn, the gift-giver would just look at our Wish List and pick something from there to give us. I guess I've been gone long enough to have forgotten just how everything works. So anyway, @ZeeGee was just being so very generous and cleaned out my WishList except for one large item. So ... I have added some more small things. I have contacted @rnramey to apologize for my delayed response. And I have added a few more small items to my WL.

*Whew*

LOL, leave it to me to make something so simple, so complicated. Oh well. As long as we are all having fun, right?

@wittanthony1 please let me know when/how I can make my SP donation. Thank you!
    Post edited by Faith_Andhope on
  • deepdowndeepdown Posts: 3,121 Member
    Username: deepdown
    Wishlist: this
    Favorite thing about Christmas/holidays: being with my family and friends, we always play games and it's fun to talk with everyone

is it too late to join?
    It looks like the last 3 day's winners have yet to be heard from. Remember that you have a week to say what you would like gifted. Then it is up to the sponsor's to decide if they still would like to wait on that person or just randomly pick stuff from your wishlist.

Today's winner is now up. Congratulations to @AshleyMaryLove on winning today.
    deepdown wrote: »
    Username: deepdown
    Wishlist: this
    Favorite thing about Christmas/holidays: being with my family and friends, we always play games and it's fun to talk with everyone

is it too late to join?

It is not to late to join. I've added you to the entries list now. Good luck!

New entries close on December 24 at 9pm CT. That is when I will do that days drawing. New sponsors are always welcome up tell then too.