Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sales to Buy Sims Expansions

I am looking to add to my collection. I know eBay and Origin will not accept the card I use. The only one I know for sure that will work is Amazon. Does anyone know how often they have a sale?

I am thinking about just putting the money on a gift card. What gift cards are acceptable through Origin? I am talking about one of those prepaid reloadable ones.. or something similar.

Comments

• ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    I know origin have cash cards In my country that u can get in a game store but apart from that I dunno. Sorry if its not in ur country tho
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • AceofSpades2231AceofSpades2231 Posts: 594 Member
    I know as of two days ago amazon had city living for half off. Although not sure if that's outside usa. Same thing for target. Except target had all xpacs at half off. Again not sure about outside USA
    eqnxTFN.jpg
    I love video games because of the things that I could never do in real life... For instance, in the sims you can get a job and a house.
    Origin ID: Mainmanvs100
  • WissaWolfWissaWolf Posts: 636 Member
    Okay. Just to clarify, I am a USA citizen. I might get the cash card, but can I control how much money is put on it or does it have to be a certain amount? I found one online that is 20, which I am willing to spend but it seems like it would make more sense to just pick it up at a store. I am assuming Walmart sells them?

I would really just prefer a prepaid card, as I have other sites that I need to buy off of too. If anyone knows which ones are accepted by Origin, please let me know.
  • VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Target has the EPs for 19.99, physical copies only. You can order online or go to one of their stores. Apparently the sale ends in 4 hours so tonight.
  • AceofSpades2231AceofSpades2231 Posts: 594 Member
    Oh I am sorry I misunderstood the question. I thought you were looking outside origin to by packs not origin gift cards. Target, walmart, bestbuy, almost any big name Muli- purpose store will have them. I know they do come in set amounts but i don't know exactly what amounts though
    eqnxTFN.jpg
    I love video games because of the things that I could never do in real life... For instance, in the sims you can get a job and a house.
    Origin ID: Mainmanvs100
  • mmoblitzmmoblitz Posts: 479 Member
    I'm sure Origin will have a site wide sale the day after Christmas so people can spend that Christmas money they got. I'm not positive, you may have to ask then what they will take, but if it has a MasterCard or Visa logo on it, most places will take it.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Walmart sells EA Cash Cards. They offer a universal card good for in store or online purchase of any EA Games or you can opt for an eCard which is for email delivery. The lowest denomination I've seen is $20.
  • basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    I'm really hoping Origin has another Christmas sale this year. Still (im)patiently waiting.
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!
  • WissaWolfWissaWolf Posts: 636 Member
    Ahh, I see. Yeah, I hope they have a sale too.. since I was unable to get my game in the last one. :(

I guess I will have to try getting a cash card, but I still have hopes for prepaid ones.. So the thread is still open to those that want to comment info on that. Thanks for the suggestions, guys.