The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone still play the sims 3?

13...Next

Comments

• TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    aricarai wrote: »
    But I can agree that the way the Sims act in TS3 are advanced and very comforting. I feel connected to them, more so than any other Sims previous and current iterations.

That's another thing that keeps me coming back. On the surface, it may seem like the Sims in TS3 are using the same old actions and expressions every time, but I've noticed quite a bit of subtlety in the way they behave and respond to things.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member
    Odonata68 wrote: »
    aricarai wrote: »
    I can deny that. I don't like the cartoony, Lego look. I think the TS3 details are much more in-depth. TS4 graphics are a step backwards to me.

But I can agree that the way the Sims act in TS3 are advanced and very comforting. I feel connected to them, more so than any other Sims previous and current iterations.

I agree with this^ :) The sims 3 is just as pretty (prettier :p imho ).
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

I too agree with this as I love the graphics of TS3 better than TS4... :smiley: I feel like I'm looking at a Pixar movie when I see TS4 pictures. These pictures that Odonata68 posted looks realistic to me.

• juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member

neenahhh wrote: »
    @PJAlexis Yeah, it was jarring to see the difference between how the sims looked like in TS4 after TS3. The graphics in TS4 are prettier, no one can deny that, but I think it's the way that the sims in TS3 act and behave that made me love coming back to it.

I haven't played TS3 in forever, and I just recently made a new sim on a new save file. One of the first things I saw when I went to the Moonlight Falls park? A toddler playing on the ground :( Sounds like no big deal, but I hadn't realized how much I missed those little buggers til I saw them again on TS3

I can deny it too, I think TS3 sims are much prettier tan TS4 sims and I like all TS3 graphics much more tan TS4 ones and that nobody can deny

Screenshot-100_zpslgbjmwai.jpg

Screenshot-404_zpsddmvqbcv.jpg
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • PJAlexisPJAlexis Posts: 38 Member
    @junceda I totally agree. Beautiful pictures!
    YES! I'm finally legit enough to have a signature. I'd like to thank God, my parents and EA for this opportunity.
  • neenahhhneenahhh Posts: 130 Member
    Oops, I guess it's a matter of preference! But those are all really beautiful pictures that you guys all posted. :) I never really noticed how pretty the scenery is in TS3??
    Hi, I'm Nina! | WishlistTop 5 | Currently on a mission | Daily DealsCascades
    o02kvr.png
    "You've turned out to be the first doctor ever actually to make a difference to my life."
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    I still play TS3 :smile: If anyone wants a friend, my username on TS3 website is "Nomiko13" like on here (can't currently post links as a new member).
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
    PJAlexis wrote: »
    @neenahhh @kremesch73 Yep, toddlers are such a big part of playing any type of family or generational game. I only really started to appreciate them after I found out there weren't any in TS4. :D

lol same tbh. I viewed the toddlers as a pain until I learned they weren't going to be in TS4
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    @Nomiko13 Haha, I mean they can still be a bit of a pain (I have 3 in my current household atm) but they're a welcome pain in my opinion.

Also, I don't think you're a new member anymore- from my end it's saying that you're a proper member. Congrats? :D
    YES! I'm finally legit enough to have a signature. I'd like to thank God, my parents and EA for this opportunity.
    PJAlexis wrote: »
    @Nomiko13 Haha, I mean they can still be a bit of a pain (I have 3 in my current household atm) but they're a welcome pain in my opinion.

Also, I don't think you're a new member anymore- from my end it's saying that you're a proper member. Congrats? :D

@PJAlexis you're right about that. lol I stopped having multiple babies/toddlers at once -- too much of a responsibility, so for now, I'm just caring for my dog, cat, and bird. And yes, I'm no longer a new member :hushed: Thanks! I can't wait for you to reach member status, my pal. If you'd like, I can help out and like every comment you post, if you tag me. I'm happy to help you peak closer to your member status. <3
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    @Nomiko13 Aww thank you! All I have to do is reach 30 posts before I'm officially a member, so I'm almost there but thank you so much- I really appreciate it. <3 Haha, only two more posts to go!
  • SimGamer15SimGamer15 Posts: 2,019 Member
    I still play the sims 3! I love it! the graphics are the best! :)