Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• neenahhhneenahhh Posts: 130 Member
    Thank you for the warm welcome and for the gift, @Martje89!! Only have to wait until Futureshock Living goes on sale now. :blush:
    Hi, I'm Nina! | WishlistTop 5 | Currently on a mission | Daily DealsCascades
    o02kvr.png
    "You've turned out to be the first doctor ever actually to make a difference to my life."
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    You are very welcome @neenahhh Glad I could help, and welcome to the forums ;)
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    @Tamaek @Jahnna and @Hoplass You are very welcome (from the other day, maybe even two days ago, I loose track) :D

@MariTomKaulitZ and @HSmith2016 and also @lizzielilyyyy Good to see you all on the forums again. RL is the pits when it keeps us away :D
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    @AuzzPanda I bet your Sim looks stunning! Haha it's one of my favourites as well! It just looks so funny, especially when they're not good at it yet, right? And the club dance is really awesome too. Oh, that's such a hard question - I'm really bad at picking favourites! I use almost every single one of them a lot (the same goes for worlds, actually, oops!). But I definitely love LN as well, for the high buildings, the bars, careers, the new instruments, etc. What's your favourite EP & world? :) That poor repair man! The lighting makes it look really spooky.

Welcome to the forums and the gifting directory @neenahhh :smiley:

@charlotteprice Thank you! It really is :lol: I love your new (or maybe not so new but I haven't seen it yet ;) ) avatar!
    @MariTomKaulitZ, thank you! For the warm welcome and for the gift, as well. :D

Your icon is adorable too oh my godd dat baby :(
    o02kvr.png
    "You've turned out to be the first doctor ever actually to make a difference to my life."
  • TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    @AuzzPanda I never answered your question. I think I jump around depending on what EP I want to focus on. I love Appaloosa Plains, Sunset Valley, Starlit Shores, Roaring Heights and Riverview. I have a love/hate relationship with Isla Paradiso because I love the islands and water and stuff but there is no real space to put down anything extra. I'm really looking forward to trying out Midnight Hollow and Aurora Skies. I'm not sure about the others yet, I haven't tried them or, in the case of Barnacle Bay and Dragon Valley, I don't own them. But if I have to pick just one favorite, like only one world to play for the rest of my sim playing time it would have to be Monte Vista. I just love that place, it is such a perfect blend of city and country and I love the whole Italian thing. It is just lovely.
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    edited December 2016
    @JoeJude16
    LOL! Oh that's funny, I've never gone out of my way to focus on nothing but killing them. Unless I'm really tired of my family and just want to start a new one. But I feel... ''Wrong'' if they're just there alive and abandoned. So the perfect closure would be their death..... (Imagine for a second I'm talking about real life, not TS)
    But yeah. It wouldn't be my play style either, but I've noticed the game makes me get more ''attentive'' when there's something like a fire hahaha!
    (That repairmen was a really strange...glitch? If you want you can send me your sim through Simport and I'll ask them to take a look at my dishwasher... >:) )

@Tamaek
    WHAT! That's the most absolutely hilarious Sims story I've ever heard! Sims 2 on the console... And wait, you could play two player on it?
    Ah, Monte Vista looks amazing yeah.. The premium content looks great too. Other than dancing, cooking is just about one of my favorite things for them to do, so the more animations for it. Mmmhm! Which reminds me, doesn't it bother you tremendously when some dishes aren't ''animated''?
    Like you know how when they cut something up, pieces of the food actually go flying whilst they're cut? Or when they pour milk actual milk comes out, or when they stir it actually moves? Yeah some recipes don't have that. GRR. I love it how they introduced it in the first place. Sims 2 didn't have it. but S2 allowed you to actually choose which meal to prepare...
    I haven't done Riverview. I kind of held it off since it's only base game, but seeing as I'm back in Sunset Valley anyways I'd love to try it.
    But Isla Paradiso is just imposible for me. I got the fixed modded version and it still lags horribly..

@taratownie
    Ooh that stinks. Hope you at least enjoy your job.
    Yeah.. But can you play alright in Isla Paradiso?
    You're welcome!

@MariTomKaulitZ
    Oh great idea! I need some pictures.
    Yeah. So you'd generally prefer City style or country?
    OOH.. I like Late Night/Bridgeport, but none of the awesome country objects suit the city. Like the tractor. So that's when I love Apaloosa Plains or Twinbrook. But I haven't played many at all..
    Yeah his death was so strange. And you just made me realize the lighting xD it was red

23rif7.gif
  • JovialJoyJovialJoy Posts: 251 Member
    edited December 2016
    Aw, I loved coming back and reading your conversations! And @neenahhh, I'm so glad you found your way over here! <3 I see you've received a warm welcome.

You guys make me long for the expansion packs. I think Generations, Seasons, and University Life are the three I want most--and in that order. That's probably really reflective of my primary playing style: family oriented! I like to see the individual generations of a family go through their varying milestones. And I really enjoy whatever enhances the aspect of family life. With that being said, I'm sure some of the many features of the EPs can get annoying. So I'll have to keep this in mind:

JoeJude16 wrote: »
    @AuzzPanda I agree, it rains WAY too much with seasons. In fact the one mod I play with is a Time Weather Stone which can adjust the time of day and/or weather. It was designed for story telling, but I use it almost exclusively for turning off rain when I get sick of it. Because I do like having it sometimes. Playing in puddles and using umbrellas and stuff can be fun, but it seemed that I could never get a nice day to go to the Summer Festival.

And I think I've heard that University Life gets obnoxious with the mascots or something. That and maybe I picked up somwhere that Sims aren't able to bring a boyfriend or girlfriend back home from college. Is that right?

What do you guys say are the biggest pros and cons of each of those expansion packs? I've watched the Lazy Game Reviews, but I'm curious to know what you all think.

As for what world I play most: Sunset Valley. But as I've shared before, I only have one expansion pack and that's Late Night. I've never even loaded Bridgeport. And as far as the Store goes, I only own Riverview and Hidden Springs. I haven't loaded the former either, but I've been diving into Hidden Springs pretty frequently since ajaxpost's competition. I do like it quite a bit! I've been longing for Aurora Skies. But I think that might've been because of the Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center. Now that I own that venue, I'll have to reevaluate which World I want most. I think it might now be Midnight Hollow--just because of how badly I want the Savvy Seller's Collection. I really wish they wouldn't have tied that up with the world.
    Post edited by JovialJoy on
    My Top Five | My Wishlist

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
    Tamaek wrote: »
    I like to come up with these long and involved soap opera like stories with my sims, I especially did it in the Sims 2. Once I made a whole new town and I wanted a graveyard with actual graves in it so I made a whole family of sims and then killed them all in as many different ways as I could manage and put them all in the graveyard to populate it. After the last sim died the game lectured me on not being mean and letting all my sims die. lol

I do the same thing, @Tamaek! Only I don't kill my Sims off. Who knew you had such a dark streak? :p Guess it makes sense--what with the affinity for Zombies and all. ;)
    Tamaek wrote: »
    That reminds me. My sister and I rented the Sims 2 on the console once just to see if we liked it. We were playing a married couple from our old games from the original console release of the Sims. I was playing Cindy and she was playing Benjamin. He liked to raise fish in the aquarium and she liked to garden in the little indoor potting thing that passed as gardening in that game and cook. It was pretty fun actually. Then one day while she was painting and he was messing with his fish there is a ring of the doorbell. Cindy goes to answer it and this lady barges in before she can get to the door. We both watch as she walks straight to the refrigerator, opens it up and leans down and starts chowing down on something. Then she grabs her stomach, folds over and dies right there in the kitchen floor. Benjamin and Cindy kind of freak out and we just look at each other. So we "bury" her under the tree in the backyard with a little grave marker and everything. They take a moment to mourn this sim they never new and go back to their lives (a little leery of the fridge now though). The next day at the exact same time the doorbell rings, door barges open and in walks the same woman. She walks over to the fridge, opens it and begins to eat, clutches her stomach and falls over dead. We bury her beside herself and checked the gravestones to make sure it really was the same woman. It was. Next day the same thing happens. Benjamin and Cindy are now having trouble dealing with all the death, they are depressed and crying all the time and Benjamin was starving until Cindy, drop dead exhausted, brought him a cup of soup. On the fourth day it happened again so we quit playing and decided that this was just creepy and the lawn was getting full of graves for the same woman. It was weird... :/

And thank you for sharing this! So funny. I was literally laughing out loud. :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    edited December 2016
    AuzzPanda wrote: »
    @taratownie
    Ooh that stinks. Hope you at least enjoy your job.
    Yeah.. But can you play alright in Isla Paradiso?
    You're welcome!

Oh yes, I do enjoy my job. Most of the time at least. I hope you do too.
    I can play Isla Paradiso all right. What I need to do is to move every townie family out of house boats and delete all house boats. After that my game runs well enough. My sims are the only ones that are allowed to have house boats hehe.

Thank you @DolphineQ for lowering my CYS price for Viva Las Vegas set!

I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
  • Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    Oh sorry for the long text but something rather strange happened.
    THE REPAIR MAN I HIRED DIED.

OMG @AuzzPanda! :# I read your post earlier today and when I was playing my game tonight the exact same thing happened! Very strange indeed :D

9amlxi.jpg

neenahhh wrote: »
    Thank you for the warm welcome and for the gift, @Martje89!! Only have to wait until Futureshock Living goes on sale now. :blush:

You're very welcome @neenahhh :blush: It's always nice to see new faces around here!
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    BTW @neenahhh, fellow Whovian here. Have you ever seen a movie called Winter's Tale with Colin Farrell and Jessica Brown Findlay? I've seen it 3 or 4 times now, but last night was the first time I noticed that there's a line in it about a dance hall being "bigger on the inside."

I can't believe they've made us go an entire year with no new episodes. I'm tingling in anticipation for the Christmas special, alas no River Song. I'm afraid we may never hear that "Hello, Deary" again. *sigh* Allegedly the next season/series will start in April, but the Wikipedia entry is full of TBA and TBD so.... And heaven knows if it'll be the last.

But this is a Sims thread, so I'll finish by mentioning that somewhere I've managed to pick up two different variants of the Tardis in game, although I couldn't tell you where at the moment. I think one was a shower/all-in-one bathroom. Not sure what the other was. Don't know if you've spotted them. If not I'll pay more attention next time and let you know where they are.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    edited December 2016
    @taratownie
    Oh yey! I'm glad, it would really stink otherwise
    The fixed world I got (supposedly) did that... I guess to no avail.. WAAA

@Martje89
    OMG! TONIGHT!? SO WEIRD xD
    Wow... Like that is just too funny.
    I hope you didn't pay him first!!

@JovialJoy
    Ah, I feel so much for you >_<
    I'd be craving EP's so much too.
    Lazy Game Reviews is awesome. You can trust him..
    Your listed EP's are perfect for family play.
    Though, be warned! The cons (funner hehe) for me on those EPs is:
    Generations:
    -The stroller is very picky. You'd have to be in a very linear, flat terrain all the time, otherwise they grab them out of it, go down the hill, and put them back in..
    - The Treehouse is great... Though the interactions are limited... I mean I wouldn't see it as a selling point.
    - BIG mislead in the trailers and stuff, but your sims can't pull pranks on other houses together. You'd have to ''make it happen'' yourself...
    But anyways I mean if you want family gameplay then definitely get it! It's great fun. It gives you really cool interactions and story telling in general. Then Seasons. That brings nice juicy stuff to do. How everyone hangs the holiday house lights.. The pumpkin carving.. The pie contests... There's lots of new animations to watch :)
    About the weather.. You could turn it off, and it'll eventually make your longing for it turn it back on and enjoy it a lot. You can also shift click on the ground with testingtcheats true though, and choose the weather for the day.

I didn't notice a mascot problem with UNI life :open_mouth:
    I have only gone one term though. That ones so much fun too though! All these with Late Night are for me definitely the best ones!
    23rif7.gif
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    edited December 2016
    @jovialjoy, I'll say this, if you have experience with TS2 University, you may be disappointed with how they handled it in TS3. I know I am. Terms are way too short, way too focused on class time. You have to go home every couple weeks. I honestly don't remember details from TS2 version, but I feel like this version just rushes everything. And I seem to remember the student halls having a cook in the cafeteria. This version requires the students to cook for themselves regardless of what housing you choose. Which results in leftovers and dirty dishes being left all over the place. I've tried twice and unless I commit to playing through a multi-generation household I can't imagine that I'll use it again. But that's just me. But I didn't have any problem with the mascot. He showed up a lot, but I'd just ignore him, or her.

BTW, don't you just love LGR's voice? It is so sexy. But then you see that cute face and it's like, wait a minute. But add his voice to his sense of humor and I'm just in love with the guy. I don't always agree with his reviews because we have different gaming styles, but I love watching his videos regardless. And, really, who doesn't love a million variations of Duke Nuke'm?
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    edited December 2016
    The cons for me on those EPs is:
    Generations:
    -The stroller is very picky. You'd have to be in a very linear, flat terrain all the time, otherwise they grab them out of it, go down the hill, and put them back in...

Oh, thanks for the heads up, @AuzzPanda! I wonder if there is a mod for the stroller problem. It makes sense at a certain decline, since the game simulates gravity, but I think it would need to be pretty steep to be of any "concern."

What about Ambitions? Is it any good. I think I read somewhere that with that EP, you can have an apartment above a business. I really like the notion of that.

I'll say this, if you have experience with TS2 University, you may be disappointed with how they handled it in TS3.

While I don't have any specific memories about The Sims 2 University, I do remember I liked it. I was excited for my sims to come of age and go off to college.

This version requires the students to cook for themselves regardless of what housing you choose. Which results in leftovers and dirty dishes being left all over the place.

This happens in my community lots too! I'm not sure why there isn't a "cleaning service" automatically assigned to it. Or maybe I'm missing something?

BTW, don't you just love LGR's voice? It is so sexy. But then you see that cute face and it's like, wait a minute. But add his voice to his sense of humor and I'm just in love with the guy. I don't always agree with his reviews because we have different gaming styles, but I love watching his videos regardless. And, really, who doesn't love a million variations of Duke Nuke'm?

Haha ... well, yeah, his appearance did throw me at first. It's definitely not what I was expecting with the voice. But I guess he's cuter than I thought he'd be.

• GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    From my TOP 5!

@bluegayle_ thanks for the Thermal Sanitarium !!! <3

@Tamaek thanks for the Space Vector Modulating Television !!! <3

@rednenemon thanks for the Linear Coffee Table !!! <3

@rnramey thanks for the MAL 2000 !!! <3

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :D
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    You are very welcome.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
    @Tamaek Thanks so much for gift! :) The Drifter's Desire set is certainly something different than what I'm normally used to. If you've seen the movie, it really gives me a The Book of Life kind of feel! hahaha I can't wait to use the set. :D

@JovialJoy Thank you for your kind gift! <3 And yes! When I was thinking about what EPs to buy for TS3, Generations, Seasons, and University Life were all at the top of my most wanted ones, since it seems that we've got the same playing style. :) I think they definitely add the most to the game in terms of being family-oriented.

@JoeJude16 I'm afraid I've never seen that movie! I love how smart and funny the show is, but it's dreadful having to wait for new seasons and episodes. I found that the earlier seasons were definitely more fun and interesting to watch, though. :( I only hope the new season will bring back the same spark that came with the previous seasons. I've never seen the TARDIS variants that you've mentioned, though! That seems pretty interesting, I'll have to keep an eye out. One of the first things I did when I started playing TS4 was trying out the Time Lord Challenge, and thanks to The Sims 4 Gallery (which I adore), I've found really great TARDIS lots and realistic-looking Dw characters. That's one good thing I really like about TS4: the gallery!
    o02kvr.png
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited October 2017
    THANK Y'ALL SO VERY MUCH. I APPRECIATE THE GENEROSITY DEEPLY.

No longer in need of a Top 5, thanks to y'all lovely people! I am very close to owning the store. Only need to snag a final set off the Daily Deals and I'm part of the club!

I own the store :)

Thank you all for the gifts, whether it be from a giveaway/lotto or from you just randomly being generous:
    @angeljess26, @brandi22, @Jojo777, @Tamaek, @JovialJoy, @skyeseeker, @charlotteprice (thank you for constantly flooding me & others with gifts, you gifting ninja! Also, thanks for the unused codes with Limited Edition Sims 3 DLC items - Katy Perry Showtime, Island Paradise, University Life Party Pack, Into the Future! Lastly, thanks for the Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center! Still haven't forgotten), @Jude525, @rednenemon (thank you Wilderness Dreaming set!), @Anmirla, @Ulling, @despina53, @Taw3001 (thank your for Milkin' It Dairy Corral among many other gifts from a lotto), @Karnzter, @ZeeGee, @Breazona, @Maera, @Tahera, @MariTomKaulitZ, @ajaxpost (thank you for Large as Life Movie Screen among another lovely gift!), @limegreenqueen101, @elphieluvr, @Sweet2, @victoriae350, @ApparentlyAwesome, @Kitiara (thank you for constantly flooding my giftbox with gifts, my friend. I swear every time I was having a bad day, you'd make it much better with your generosity), @LillaGrisen, @gnlovew, @Ktarian (thank you, my friend, for the Olympian Physique among another lovely gift!), @KATENESS, @debbycanty, @scillakees (Thank you thank you thank so very much for Midnight Hollow Gold and your other lovely gift), @Jahnna, @minimonXI, @gr1zzly, @SemaviLady, @Hoplass, @LiliasSeras, @wannie00 (thank you for the Auto-Noms Automatic Pet Feeding Station), @LadyMarmelade01, @Dusty_Boots (thank you for all your lovely gifts, especially LUNAR LAKES), @aricarai, @lauravonawesome (thank you very much for the several generous gifts you gave me <3), @Readalot1, @ziutobol12345678, @Sandpitturtle, @Kylieb191, @SuppaStarin, @Me1620, @Kb777, @lasummerb, @Gamefreak130, @mycami21, @Yoschi334, @sookielee, @Aeriexo11, @simhead70, @lilrosaleen, @taratownie.

Thank you all for the helpful threads in the store section:
    First and foremost, thank you @Reachsims for starting this thread, because without it, I wouldn't have come close at all obtaining store items without the help of this amazing thread.
    Thank you @brandi22 for the new member welcoming thread you have in the store section, because without it, I wouldn't have known how to become a member.
    Thank you @rosemow for you guidance in brandi22's welcoming thread for newbies (and just in general); you're very helpful with not only the Sims 3 community but also with the Sims 4 community. The simming community appreciates you greatly!
    Thank you @Franny for the thread about Sims 3 additional store items! That thread was my guide to adding individual items to my wish list. Additionally, thank you for the thread about the Animal Abound cascade.
    Thank you @pegasas1993 for the thread that showed all the FREE store items, alongside The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection (which I got earlier this year)!
    Thank you @LadybugLeslie for the Cascades thread! It was very helpful. I didn't go through it until much later and it came of great use for me when it came to DD rotation.
    Thank you @vampyrelucia for the Complete a Set thread. Because of the thread, I was able to knock off set after set.
    Thank you @Me1620, @rnramey, @ajaxpost, @Jude525 and all other staff (old and new) for maintaining the DD thread. Because of this thread, I saved a significant amount of simpoints and discovered the Spreadsheet, CYS calculator, and so much more!

If I missed you, just know that I'm appreciative of EVERY last one of y'all in TS3 Gifting/Store Community. Thank y'all once again. Best community ever! <3
    Post edited by Nomiko13 on
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
    edited December 2016
    @JovialJoy
    No problem ;)

I absolutely LOVE ambitions. Except, to no surprise, the advertising they did for it is SOOOO off course. That was the huge let down for me.
    In this trailer, notice the firefighter at 0:13 and 0:21
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EymC48F6VlM
    THAT is just NOOOO. It is so not like that. The fires are usually one spaced tiny things in the backyard of the house. You may get a big fire, which is like that except inside the house, but it spreads very slowly and doesn't create big ones. So you never get that thrilling action you see in the trailer. There's fire coming out of the window, but that does no harm and it's mostly an illusion. You can still extinguish it though!
    And it can also be very frustrating to actually get the opportunity of the fire. It's like if you don't notice the warning in 3 seconds, it doesn't work.
    AAND you only have 2 co-workers, so there's not a huge amount of firefighters running back and forth. Oh also they don't help with the actual fire extinguishing out. They just stay there and do those animations (But that's alright for me cuz it means more for my simmie!)

I also did inventing.. It's basically just like the toy making or robot making from TS2 Open for Business.
    I still adore ambitions though. It's a lot of fun. I like the town, cuz part of it is like a swamp. (The poor district of the town)
    And it has a lake in the middle.... HOWEVER. There is a specific spot you should not make them fish in, IT WILL CAUSE THIS:
    1by08Yd.jpg
    LOL

But the objects (AND DETONATION YES) are great!
    About the apartment... By business do you mean the consignment store? It doesn't have any new animations, but it's good money! (I think..)
    You'd have to ''make up'' your apartment though (To be clear). Like build an apartment looking space on the top of your store and call it an apartment

Yeah I do wish that with University Life there were cafeterias like TS2.. On the bright side, your roommates can cook! (Apparently they can cause fires. Didn't happen to me though)
    I agree with @JoeJude16 that it does kind of take up a lot of time in academics. And the house IS left a mess.
    The freetime objects are great, they've got table tennis and bowling.. They can get ''juiced'' which allows for woohoo and romantic socials under ''friendly'' instead of romantic whilst they have said moodlet.
    Cafeterias are juicy..
    The social groups isn't a huge call out to me. They end up being the highest on all of them.. Idk it's weird.

University is one of the most expensive ones on origin though...
    (GAAH sorry for the huge text)
    23rif7.gif
  • taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    Thank you @JovialJoy for lowering my CYS price for Viva Las Vegas Living set. <3
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
    I played TS2 University as well, but I actually enjoy TS3 University Life just as much. Sure, they're not the same, but I like them both for different things. And I actually felt like it was a little TOO easy in TS2. I like how hard my students must work to get a good grade in TS3 :lol: I found those cooks in TS2 annoying, actualy, because they would NOT stop making food, if I remember correctly. I always just cook one big meal, invest in a good fridge and then put the leftovers away - my Sims won't have to cook for days!
    I've never had troubles with having too many mascots around (and you can just ignore them). In one of my legacies, my heir ended up marrying her boyfriend she met in college. So it is possible!

Generations and Seasons are amazing if your game style is oriented! Seasons adds lots of holidays and fun activities, different onces for each season, and it's just so much fun to watch! Generations just adds lots of great family game-play and fun objects. I love how parents are able to read their kids a story now. And you can also read your kids a skill book!
    @neenahhh Thank you! He's one of my favourite in-game toddlers. (You can download him and his family here, in case you're interested :))

@AuzzPanda I tend to play country style more often, but I also love playing city style from time to time! It just really depends on the family for me. Actually just like you said! Both options have great objects, that simply wouldn't fit the other style. Haha yes, it looks so scary!

• BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    Good morning, everyone. I've been DD stalking a lot lately, so I'm down to just 5 sim points :worried: But I have gotten quite a few different sets, which is always good. Hopefully I can get some ads today. :)
    Top five :smiley:
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    MariTomKaulitZ
    TS3 University has more stuff to do. Which ends up being the point..

@MariTomKaulitZ
    @Breazona
    I love both your profile pictures!
    23rif7.gif