This site will go into read-only mode on July 18th as the new Forums.EA.com are now live.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited December 2016
    This is Nico
    WzAgaXw.jpg
    He is a spaz. But he is getting better (For instance: He doesn't use his claws anymore! :lol: I have a scar across my chest from when he scratched me while we moved houses, I don't blame him, he had been in the car for 5 days :cry: poor kitties)

On a sims related note,
    My game is done downloading, I am just getting mods and stuff.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    I was lurking for awhile, then I haven't in a few days so I probably missed stuff, and sorry there's too much to get to but some comments on the last few pages at least :)

@lanlyn Nice bonehilda makeover, I didn't know you could do that..

@Charlottesmom beautiful pictures, alien baby! <3 Good luck to Connor :)
    Squee! Such a cute alien tot! I love aliens <3 haven't played with them much in TS3 though, a ton in TS2. I love all aliens...must fix that. He's so adorable!
    Poor Riley, that dinosaur...that won't scare a little kid at all...nope..lol

@victoriae350 aww twins! Good luck with them :) they are so cute!

@PalmArrow beautiful family pictures!

@CravelLestat such pretty Sims! And nice shirts too!

Chapter 7 of my story was posted today and here is stuff that happened in my game yesterday (I hadn't played in maybe a week or something)

I love Midnight Hollow when it goes red
    Screenshot-4_zps8mxwigdc.jpg
    Screenshot-37_zps5auda0vu.jpg

Tiger finally aged up into a child!
    Screenshot-14_zpscdvhwdig.jpg
    Screenshot-18_zpsea5ldzjs.jpg
    A sneak peek of him as a young adult
    Screenshot-12_zpsxhrhna0p.jpg
    Screenshot-13_zpsnjwtdskw.jpg
    His room
    Screenshot-27_zpsbkshmg7u.jpg
    Screenshot-28_zpsdekrs8ml.jpg
    Screenshot-29_zpstt08dmaz.jpg

His Imaginary friend
    Screenshot-30_zpstaaystu0.jpg
    Gotta find a way to make him real dont'cha know? lol
    Screenshot-32_zpskxkkyefb.jpg
    Screenshot-33_zpsk0ce8iiq.jpg

Hyun-Moon is making good money playing for tips now too that he has maxed out his guitar skill!
    Screenshot-35_zpsoy8r5mgb.jpg

Random things
    Tiger likes to draw
    Screenshot-40_zpsggza8zay.jpg
    Tiger is rebellious, grumpy and a night owl. He likes classical music, cookies (for now, being a vampire and all), and the color black.
    Galaxy has almost mastered writing, and since writing can be stressful painting is a good way to de-stress, and also a part of her LTW too.
    Screenshot-41_zpsvgtlu1q5.jpg
    Hyun-Moon got promoted again
    ss41.5_zpsspvbwmcs.jpg
    Another abduction...that was followed with the want to "woohoo with an alien" that said "hope aliens aren't into anything weird" Lol! I hadn't seen that wish before!
    Screenshot-43_zpsc0sggx6h.jpg
    Tiger made a friend named Marlana Pham...she's evil. I forget her other 2 traits lol
    Screenshot-45_zpshw7oelg1.jpg
    Screenshot-46_zpspfnir6wf.jpg
    looks like someone is pregnant again!
    Screenshot-47_zps0ciig3iq.jpg

Expanded house
    Screenshot-48_zpstdcvlo8s.jpg
    Screenshot-49_zps7pgg5tsv.jpg
    Screenshot-50_zpsv20ntn8w.jpg

World of wonder on love day
    Screenshot-54_zpslvqeza8i.jpg
    Screenshot-56_zps4m1oicfe.jpg
    Screenshot-61_zpsa42ohnba.jpg
    Screenshot-62_zpsmnenwumw.jpg
    Screenshot-63_zps2ipuquxk.jpg

Announcing...
    the second pregnancy!
    Screenshot-66_zps7xmzplkb.jpg
    Screenshot-70_zpspvbnt9zy.jpg
    Screenshot-71_zpsclzkn9md.jpg
    And talking to one of the aliens that abducted her when he stopped by for a visit
    Screenshot-74_zpss6o9vcsy.jpg
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @Zinniavanilla , Awww, he's a cutie! <3 . I don't blame him for being cranky after being in the car for four days. I had tons of scars from when I worked at the pet store, we had a cat rescue in the store and I always volunteered to help calm the newcomers, some of them wanted nothing to do with being held. My arms looked like I was a satanic ritual experiment for almost a year!
  • Options
    @wickedjr89 , Never played MH long enough to see it all red like that, pretty cool! Tiger is a nice looking kid/YA, he must be a handful with those traits! I want to make Riley's IF real, never thought to have the child who's IF it is turn him/her, will do that! Congratulations on baby #2!! <3
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom That's exactly how my legs looked whenever I would play in the fields while we moved cows and did irrigation :confused: we have quite a problem with goatheads in some places
    _MG_2432_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800
    In others we would have cockleburs
    bush05.jpg
    Of course we were stubborn so we would go barefoot and wearing shorts :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    @Charlottesmom: Thanks I randomize the names
    @Zinniavanilla: Love the cat. I am a major cat lover
  • Options
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @victoriae350 The toddlers are adorable. Hope you get the right genetics soon or your house will be overrun with kids LOL
    What a fun visitor - I don't have aliens in my game yet.

@CK213 Poor Elvira! I must say it is impressive how the dust holds its form for a while!
    Whoa! Matty really did buff up!

@emorrill Star is cute! I don't like to play premade families but I am sure for some it would be fun :)

@blazerntq Sorry you are having computer problems :(

@msbeckycat Sorry about your cold :( Hope you feel better soon :)

@Charlottesmom Poor Beau! He would look much better in a sportscar! LOL
    Not sure I like any of your paint jobs but, if I had to choose, I would say the third one :)
    I doubt that I will make it to 85 so I will do old lady now LOL
    Thanks for the lovely comments :) Unfortunately you won't be seeing wedding pics as I can't stand weddings. I even got married in my backyard with a small group of my husband's friends and my mother and step-father who flew over to America especially for it. What I want most from my sims is kids :p
    How many pets do you have? It's all I can do to cope with a cat LOL Seriously, I love animals but I have not been coping too well with life generally lately so I will make do with a son and a cat.

@CravenLestat Great patterns :)

@Zinniavanilla Nico is tooooo cute <3 Love his facial markings :)

@wickedjr89 Great update. Tiger is very handsome :)

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited December 2016
    @wickedjr89 And during this special introductory Sim offer you can get both those sims for a low low price of FREE!!! :love:

Yesenia Almira is a homeless townie in Isla Paradiso go get her, your daughters will be supermodels with crystal blue eyes and big pouty lips.

Irene Medina is a homeless townie in Monte Vista go get her,your sim will fall prey to her doe eyes and you can't escape.Then you have no other choice but to divorce your current sim spouse and leave your children behind in the frigid snow without a father. :D
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @Mikezumi , You should see some of the patterns I put on my Sims cars, it's so I can tell who is driving around town. Some are pretty out there!

I will be married 30 years this May, we had a smallish wedding, 125 people, tiny by the standards of today.

We are at a low in the pet department, 2 fish, 4 parakeets, my African Grey Kellie, Jasper bunny, Lilly bunny, and Laverne and Shirley my two mice. We are possibly going to get a new puppy in the spring but I'm dragging my feet on that, we may wait another year.

Hope you have a good...morning, had to look it up! We are still in the past here, 5:51 PM Wednesday. ;)
  • Options
    @Zinniavanilla , Those look VERY painful!! :weary:
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @Mikezumi , You should see some of the patterns I put on my Sims cars, it's so I can tell who is driving around town. Some are pretty out there!

I will be married 30 years this May, we had a smallish wedding, 125 people, tiny by the standards of today.

We are at a low in the pet department, 2 fish, 4 parakeets, my African Grey Kellie, Jasper bunny, Lilly bunny, and Laverne and Shirley my two mice. We are possibly going to get a new puppy in the spring but I'm dragging my feet on that, we may wait another year.

Hope you have a good...morning, had to look it up! We are still in the past here, 5:51 PM Wednesday. ;)

@Charlottesmom That's a great way of telling sims from a distance! I am so used to having tags on all my sims that I don't need to do anything to make them stand out. I just go into map view and find any sim I need.

30 years! Congrats for May :) 125 sounds like a big wedding to me LOL I guess because I didn't have relatives living nearby (even before I moved to America as my parents' families were from England and Japan) I doubt I could think of 150 friends I would want at a wedding.

I do hope you get a puppy - I know they are good company even though I am not a dog person. My sister left her dog with me for a week the summer before I got my cat when she went away and I absolutely loved it!

There is quite a substantial time difference between us. I keep track of what time it is on the West Coast as my son keeps in touch with his US friends but that is earlier than where you are. Good evening to you :D
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,042 Member
    OT @Zinniavanilla and @Charlottesmom Those photos of goatheads and cockleburs reminded me of our vacation last year in Arizona. We did a little walking, but were warned to watch out for the cholla cacti. Jumping Teddy Bear Cholla. I'd never heard of them before.

Here's a video to show you how terrible these things are! :o I was amazed at how well the poor guy controlled his language. :s

https://youtu.be/dJzTse9Dsaw
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited December 2016
    Accalia catches Katie trying to sneak a drink. Angry that she could be so reckless she yells at her.
    2nusvav.jpg
    Angry at being yelled at, Katie decided to go on a date with Kingston.
    Katie decides to sing karaoke with Kingston.
    2i26tu.jpg
    [In real life they wouldn't have even be able to get in, but we'll pretend they live in an area where the drinking age is 18.]
    Next they decided to get in the pool.
    ix6ntf.jpg
    Next she decided to take Kingston to a restaurant.
    [Note I had to bring the saturation down on these photos due to weird in game lighting.]
    2dt16hl.jpg
    30idfkj.jpg
    211qp9t.jpg
    [Here's the original photos unedited if you're curious:
    3323vrr.jpg
    2przexh.jpg
    jic4yb.jpg]

6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    @lanlyn , Holy Smokes!!! I have a bunch of cacti houseplants and every once in awhile I get too close to one but that guy...good God!! I had to laugh when the other guy flicked that one off and it got stuck on his hand! Big Fat Ouch!! :o

@Mikezumi , The reason I'm waffling on getting a puppy is because we just lost our Golden Retriever Charlotte on May 30, it may still be too soon even next spring, I miss her terribly! I made her Simself shortly after she died and may add her to my game at some point.
  • Options
    GeneralZaphodGeneralZaphod Posts: 0 New Member
    Well, VERY old to sims games, played all of them at least 1k hours each. New to posting on 4. Waited about a year to play sims 4. Getting older :wink: . First, I see nowhere to create a new forum thread but I am probably missing something. My beef right now is I have started writing books and nearly always I get a "resume writing" task stuck in my main active task for multiple sims, all the time and it never goes away no matter if I cancel it over and over, do other things over days until I exit the game and resume, and then it is back after the first resume writing selection. It doesn't really cause a problem, however it is still listed there in the little box on the low left forever and ever and never goes away. What the heck? The bug seems so obvious, occurs every time you do resume writing that I have a hard time believing they actually released this. It would be like releasing a car forgetting the windshield. Oops.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,155 Member
    emorrill wrote: »
    Hey everyone :)

So I was playing around in Hidden Springs with some of the other families (I always like to add to their homes because EA just throws them together and doesn't add many decor items ;) ) and happened upon Granny Shue and her 4 adoptive kids. While the kids bedroom was nicely set up, I put in bunk beds to give them more room for a toy box, dress up chest and 2 desks to do homework! Woot! :smiley:

Anyway, I had this thought, "I wonder if anyone has played this family and did stories of the kids all aged up and going through their lives and such?" Not saying I'm about to do that right now, since I'm focusing on Sam Beckett's story right now :) , but I thought it would be something fun to do later.

The one daughter, Star Shue, I think is prettier than the other and I had to age her up to see what she would look like as an adult. (I don't know why some people's skins are green in this world? Do any of you know? I'm thinking it's because they've been seeing that Emmaline Rhoen lady and consuming one too many of her all natural healing pills. :lol: Or eating too many greens....)

Anyway, here is a pic of Star showing excitement to her brother that it's her birthday! :smiley:

Screenshot.jpg

And her brother's like, "Yeah, yeah I don't really care that you're growing up." LOL! :lol:

Screenshot_2.jpg

Of course I had to throw her into CAS. She looked beautiful as a teen, but....I thought I would click on Young Adult just for @CravenLestat 's sake and see what he thinks of this premade. ;)

Screenshot_5.jpg

Of course I had to change her skin color from that awful green. I think she's very pretty. :) What do you think Craven???

@CravenLestat You don't have anything to say about this?? :cry:
    Or did I somehow miss your response?
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @Mikezumi , The reason I'm waffling on getting a puppy is because we just lost our Golden Retriever Charlotte on May 30, it may still be too soon even next spring, I miss her terribly! I made her Simself shortly after she died and may add her to my game at some point.
    I totally understand that! Every time I lose a cat I swear I can't go through it again :(

@lanlyn *ouch* There are some scary things in the world!

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,155 Member
    @Zinniavanilla TRUTH! Those goat heads hurt a 1000 times worse than stepping on legos! :weary:

Do you live in AZ? ;) I pretty much grew up in the state.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,042 Member
    Fun seeing all the pet photos lately. We don't have any pets at the moment. I miss them really; we've had so many down through the years.

@Charlottesmom Conor and Jared as daddies. Awesome! ...I've never gotten a car from the well. Not sure I've ever wished for wealth at all. Neat pics of the wishing. LOL at the Big Lemon.

@TadOlson Nice shopping center--it has everything.
    @lasummerb Awesome artwork.

@victoriae350 Darling toddlers. Love the new hairstyles.
    @wolfkomoki1 Nice pics from Sims 4.

@msbeckycat Get well soon!
    @Mikezumi Congrats to Briar and Knox. Fun pic of evil scares.

@CK213 Wonder what traits Elvira ended up with. Do you know? Of course, she's gone now--Buffy did her job.

@emorrill Maybe the Hidden Springs green skin is from the waters there!
    @blazerntq Glad you got the game going again. Sims 3 can be rough an a computer though.

@wickedjr89 The Bonehilda was actually @Cadh20000 's work. I was just quoting. I thought she was great. ...Enjoyed your family pics from Midnight Hollow. The red scenery too.

@GeneralZaphod I can't help you with Sims 4. Never played it. Sorry. Actually, you're posting in a Sims 3 thread. You might get more help in the Sims 4 section. We get some Sims 4 players here, but not many. ...Also, I see you're a fan of Zaphod Beeblebrox from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? I've read all of Douglas Adams' books, including his Dirk Gently novels. :)
  • Options
    @lanlyn oops, my bad. Sorry @Cadh20000 great bonehilda! :)
    and thank you :)
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @lanlyn , My husband is a huge fan of the Hitchhikers Guide series and has beentrying to get me to read them for eons! Matthew read the first one and dubbed it "boring" he broke his dad's heart a little when he said that. I do want to see the movie.
  • Options
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    I totally understand that! Every time I lose a cat I swear I can't go through it again :(

It's strange but a few weeks after Stewie my first Flemish Giant bunny died I was ready for another, we decided on two because two is always better than one...bunnywise! I was very sad when Charlotte died but she had been going downhill for months and was 12 years old, pretty old for a Golden. Stewie was only 3 and perfectly healthy as far as I knew. It broke my heart when he died. :heartbreak:
  • Options
    @emorrill Nah, NM. I actually got used to the stickers- that is until we moved to NJ, which is mostly just lawn (Not my thing)and when we moved back my feet were weak to the horror that is the goatheads :confounded:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Tricia rolled a wish for a Bachelorette Party. I didn't really want to grant it but felt sorry for her since She has been busy working on her skills since moving in. I only wish the Bachelor and Bachelorette Party outfits weren't so hideous :/
    Briar attended and she asked her to give the toast.
    wmlbgy.jpg
    Her mother, Marina Prattle (blonde standing behind the counter) also attended.
    2i8an9f.jpg
    The obligatory pudding dancer arrived and what a pain he was. I kept trying to get Tricia to tell him to leave but she just stood there for ages, probably waiting for the guests to stop watching him.
    2u9oitx.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top