Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simply Twisted: Cycle 1-Cancelled

Comments

• Options
    GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    @ArtsyAmy She looks awesome! Nice job!
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • Options
    ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    @strawberrigurl Aww, thank you! Everyone's mugshots look so cool, don't they?! B) LOL Probably shouldn't think so...being they ARE arrested, but they still look good. haha :D
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
  • Options
    MallymaksMallymaks Posts: 133 Member
    I wish I saw this earlier! I want to enter it so badly, looks so much fun!! Will keep an eye on this thread though cause it's so awesome to see what people come up with :smiley:
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited December 2016
    @ArtsyAmy I hope she stays caught. lol :cold_sweat: Awesome! :)

@Mallymaks I wish you had joined earlier too. Dang it. xD Glad you'll be lurking tho. Maybe I'll do another cycle. Well once I take a break. :#
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Ok. I haven't seen Maggie. She probably can be reached on Tumblr, but I don't feel like I should have to hunt her down for every assignment. Don't get me wrong I love her, but I don't think it's fair to have to wait for her or for me to remind her of this when you guys always come through you know? She hasn't even checked in. Still sucks tho. :'(

I'll give her till tonight to show up (on her own), but that's it. :/
  • Options
    @ColorMePink Thank you! Yes, I hope she stays caught too! She scared me too LOL :D
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    edited December 2016
    Ok peeps! It's scoring time!

The scoring rubric got a slight makeover to better fit the assignments here on out. This assignment especially called for it. So Creep Factor is now Twisted. So your mugshot will be judged how messed up and twisted they are basically. Us judges were using creep factor for that in previous assignments sorta, but this is more precise. I do hope you keep up the creepiness though. >:)

/10 Photo Presentation
    /10 Creativity
    /10 Quality
    /10 Fashion
    /10 Twisted
    /50 Total

Anyway, we are moving on! Already contacted Jojo and Socal so scoring is in progress. :smiley:

• Options
    Still waiting on scores. I wasn't feeling very well over the weekend, so I didn't mind waiting so much. xD Hopefully I can post scores this week before X-mas. :#
  • Options
    lionpawslionpaws Posts: 431 Member
    @ColorMePink :Love, love love that Avi!
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @lionpaws Thank ya. Got tired of looking at the old one and X-mas is almost here. He's also my new favorite from Obituaries. :D

Ok. Working on having scores up later today. Once X-mas comes I'm going be too preoccupied with other stuff. *cough cough* new games *cough* :)
  • Options
    I haven't forgot. I think I got migraine now though. :s

It's next on my to do list.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Check in everyone! Everything posted. I was in a bit of rush, so excuse me if I made a mistake somewhere. :sweat_smile:

I'm here for any questions even on X-mas. I can put my games down long enough to type. :D
  • Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited December 2016
    Vid, ya messed mine up. Or someone did. One of the judges took off points from mine because I didn't have a sentence detailing what he did... you didn't add my sentence to my entry. Can we get that fixed?

Also he wouldn't have bloodshot eyes anyway... I did mention on here that intoxication in Ace's case was not from drinking :P
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @Vanadis I'll pm Socal about it and adjust scores accordingly. I hate to bother her so close to the holidays, but I'll see if she answers. I should have checked with her, because I did wonder about that.

As for your sentence. I did shortened it, but it was there.

"Ace was arrested for lewd conduct and public intoxication at a concert."

I left off "Ace was" and "at a concert", which isn't much. I thought she meant it wasn't detailed enough. If she took off points for it not being a complete sentence than that would be my fault.

I'll have her adjust the scores of where she mention that. Feel free to disregard the last place twist.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Yeah I just wondered because my sentence was very similar in content to others'. Not like in what happened but like in level of detail. But thanks!
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    Aw, shucks must have forgotten the sentence requirement. Still had fun with this. Great there were no elims tho. :)
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @strawberrigurl @Vanadis *digs in archives* The requirement was "State your crime! (In one sentence or caption). What you and Vana can be consider a caption. I've pm'd Socal about it.

It might not change scores much as I don't think she took off much, but we'll see.

@Vandis As for the drunk thing. I totally forgot it wasn't simply alcohol. ;) Haha you should had him trying to touch a officer or made him look loopy. xD
  • Options
    Annnnnd pick something ya'll, so I know what nightmare you're doing. :D
  • Options
    Being Chased methinks
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • Options
    Being Chased methinks
    Arighty. Let me know if you change your mind. Well at least before everyone starts picking. :#
  • Options
    I guess I'll do seeing the dead.
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @ColorMePink can we pick the same nightmare? If so, I'd like the "Seeing the Dead" as well; if not, then I'll choose "Being trapped"

***EDIT: I deleted my questions about the scoring***
    Post edited by ArtsyAmy on
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    SocallucyfanSocallucyfan Posts: 1,170 Member

@Vanadis & @strawberrigurl I wanted to apologize for my mess up on the scores from the last assignment. I am not sure how I missed your captions, but I am truly sorry for any confusion or hurt feelings that it may have caused.

I pm'ed Vid to have her add 1 point back to each of your scores.
  • Options
    It's okay @Socallucyfan . No hurt feelings, just some confusion XD I just kinda wanted to see what my score would have been without a minor messup. :D
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    SocallucyfanSocallucyfan Posts: 1,170 Member
    I only took one point off because the assignment only required a sentence or caption not a big long essay.

But I'm glad that there are no hurt feelings!! And again, I am sorry for my bad.