Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Community Worlds Project

Comments

• keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Hey Keylime! If I build a Castle of Bowser, I will take him and the koopalings to the Mt Magma!

Haha, you can build Bowser's castle if you'd like, would you like me to reserve you a lot space? :lol:
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Hey Keylime! If I build a Castle of Bowser, I will take him and the koopalings to the Mt Magma!

Haha, you can build Bowser's castle if you'd like, would you like me to reserve you a lot space? :lol:
    Thank you! A lot space that I wanna reserve is a Flaming Llama Falls!
  • sants1sants1 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I'd like to reserve Reindeer Grotto in Snowflake Village
  • VinoCroweVinoCrowe Posts: 21 Member
    Hiya! This is so very exciting! I am a builder, sim-creator, and writer! So, I am going to thoroughly enjoy this project!

Firstly, I would like to reserve Molten Lake in Mt. Magma. If it has not already been taken, it will be a residential lot.
    I'd also like to reserve 4 Diamond Hills Estate in Prospectors Pass. This will also be a residential lot.
    I feel incredibly greedy by making multiple posts, but from what I've read that's what you wanted? So that we could make them separate entries for you to link to in the descriptions? If so I will continue to post the ones I wish to reserve. xD

I'd like to reserve Eruption Outpost in Mt. Magma as well.
    I'd like to reserve the Seahorse Shack in Manta Reef - if it hasn't already been taken by now.
    If it hasn't already been taken, I'd like to reserve Urchin Abode in Manta Reef as well - this will be residential.
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    So I can choose the backstory for Snowflake Village right?
    1FKDfKj.png
    Question! I also would like to make sims for some or all of the residential lots that I'm reserving--and my question is, do you want me to make a post for each separate sim, or the sim household that will go into the lot in specifics?
    I'd like to also reserve one of the (it doesn't matter which) empty 20/30 lots in Snowflake Village!
    VinoCrowe wrote: »
    Question! I also would like to make sims for some or all of the residential lots that I'm reserving--and my question is, do you want me to make a post for each separate sim, or the sim household that will go into the lot in specifics?

You don't need to make a separate post for each Sim household, you can post them in the comments you've already made for the house they live in, otherwise there'll be too many separate posts! :lol:
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    So I can choose the backstory for Snowflake Village right?

Yes of course! :)

Sorry it's already been reserved by someone else. :(

You can have Pumice Plateau or Ember Heights if you'd like, they're both 50x50 so its plenty of building space! :)
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member

Sorry it's already been reserved by someone else. :(

You can have Pumice Plateau or Ember Heights if you'd like, they're both 50x50 so its plenty of building space! :)
    I'm gonna try the Pumice Plateau!
    VinoCrowe wrote: »

You don't need to make a separate post for each Sim household, you can post them in the comments you've already made for the house they live in, otherwise there'll be too many separate posts! :lol:

Oh, thank goodness! I was afraid if I'd have to do that the only posts people would read would be mine! D; I am a little excited about this if you didn't notice before! Thank you for the help! I'll edit them soon, then!
  • HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    Can I please reserve coral cabin in manta reef if it's not taken? :)
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Would it be greedy of me to ask for Driftwood Bay in Manta Reef too? Just so I have something in a different world? I'll give up one of the others if I have to.....
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Would it be greedy of me to ask for Driftwood Bay in Manta Reef too? Just so I have something in a different world? I'll give up one of the others if I have to.....

Hehe absolutely, you can reserve as many as you want, I've found someone else to help me make the maps so don't worry about lot space running out, we'll soon have more worlds up! :)
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    So here's my backstory idea for Snowflake Village:

Do you remember that little town that loved Christmas a lot but had one mean old green creature who did not? Yeah this isn't it. Snowflake Village is a charming little town in the middle of who knows where. The town is best known for its special exports that strangely only leave once a year but we wouldn't know much about that except for the local businessman Nick, a jolly fellow who seems to have an affinity for red. Here in Snowflake Village you can meet eccentric neighbors who enjoy the winter activities including ice skating, snowball fights and even building igloos. And if the outdoor activities aren't your forte try the local resort stocked with roaring fireplaces, steam filled saunas and all you can drink hot chocolate.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member

Do you remember that little town that loved Christmas a lot but had one mean old green creature who did not? Yeah this isn't it. Snowflake Village is a charming little town in the middle of who knows where. The town is best known for its special exports that strangely only leave once a year but we wouldn't know much about that except for the local businessman Nick, a jolly fellow who seems to have an affinity for red. Here in Snowflake Village you can meet eccentric neighbors who enjoy the winter activities including ice skating, snowball fights and even building igloos. And if the outdoor activities aren't your forte try the local resort stocked with roaring fireplaces, steam filled saunas and all you can drink hot chocolate.

That's so good! :open_mouth:

Wow that's a brilliant backstory, very well written! Thank you so much, I could never have come up with anything nearly that creative. :lol:
  • RacodyRacody Posts: 15 Member
    For the Snowman Shack lot

Forum Name: Racody
    Gallery Name: Racody
    Name of Creation: Snowman Party
    Lot Type: Nightclub
    Lot Dimensions: 30x20
    Price of Lot: §59,716
    Lot Description: Not everything is what it looks like .. Maybe it's just a big statue. Do not judge a snowman by the cover, the important thing is what he is inside.
    Lot Traits (If any): Party Place, Convival and Romantic Aura
  • 13cantstars13cantstars Posts: 3 New Member
    can i have this lot please?? Inferno Ridge 30x30
    Racody wrote: »
    For the Snowman Shack lot

Forum Name: Racody
    Gallery Name: Racody
    Name of Creation: Snowman Party
    Lot Type: Nightclub
    Lot Dimensions: 30x20
    Price of Lot: §59,716
    Lot Description: Not everything is what it looks like .. Maybe it's just a big statue. Do not judge a snowman by the cover, the important thing is what he is inside.
    Lot Traits (If any): Party Place, Convival and Romantic Aura

Thanks for the submission Racody! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top