Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Thank you very much, @romagi1 , @Sandraelle and @Lissykin ! :kissing_heart:

Madam Secretary, I had no news from @Nellythekidd so I made it with her request but for mine too! :relaxed:
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    It's getting cold outside!

a43daf0113eb3970c877d54a0223b700.jpg

:( I'm not seeing any picture.
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    It's getting cold outside!

December2011-Quote-Wallpaper-dev-prev-825x510.jpg

The one I had shows up when it feels like it. ;) So I found me another one. :)
    Thanks @romagi1, it's been kinda cold here too (for Arizona).
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Been kinda HOT :p:s here in Aussieland................ B)
  • jackieehuttonjackieehutton Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, I've been passionate about building on the Sims since the original Sims game, and I'm new to the forums and came across this thread. Is there a way to join the DNA team? Thanks!
    edited December 2016
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    @Glenkarri, oh it's pretty! <3
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Madame Secretary, I will claim this one!

Date: November 4, 2016
    Username: Heledriel
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Medieval (Fantasy/Fairy) for Dragon Valley, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Heledriel, I have questions here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Hi, I've been passionate about building on the Sims since the original Sims game, and I'm new to the forums and came across this thread. Is there a way to join the DNA team? Thanks!

Hi! Welcome to our thread, and thank you for your interest! We're currently not adding any new members, but when we do we usually do it either by a) direct invite, or b) requesting applications. One thing that's super important is to share everything you love that you've created either in the Exchange or the Gallery so we can see what your style is. :) It looks like you've been shy about uploading, so I'll be watching for your creations! <3
    Btw, this is Lissykin (secretary). :blush:
    SLpPUp.png
    @Glenkarri Sommerset is lovely! Can't wait to see it in game. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • justbricejustbrice Posts: 348 Member
    Hello Madam secretary. I just wanted to let you know that I made some changes to my request.
    justbrice wrote: »
    Hello Madam secretary. I just wanted to let you know that I made some changes to my request.

Thank you so much! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Dear Madam Secretary, I would like to claim this request please:

Date: November 23, 2016
    Username: justbrice
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Contemporary Home for Newcrest, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator: WrathofCath
    Claimed By:

@justbrice, please contact me here with any questions or concerns. I have a couple of questions for you, as well.
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Nelly's Penthouse is Gorgeous @AIRIS6962 :)

Summerset is a Beautiful home @Glenkarri :)
  • justbricejustbrice Posts: 348 Member
    Thanks @WrathofCath. I'll head over there now.
    @glenkarri, Summerset is a gorgeous home. Will be sure to rec it as soon as you're able to upload to the exchange. :)
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @Glenkarri that looks so pretty!
    Thanks so much everyone, still working on getting it to The Exchange :)
  • TiaBaddTiaBadd Posts: 104 Member
    Username: TiaBadd
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 50 x 40
    Number of bedrooms: 5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Master, Girl, Boy, Newborn, Unisex
    Number of bathrooms: 4.5
    Favorite color schemes: Warm and Cool
    Colors you dislike: Neons
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Newcrest
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Garden, Pool, Patio w/ hottub, Backyard play area
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions?
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    edited December 2016
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: princss0384
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? KP
    Lot size (dimensions): whatever works
    Number of bedrooms: 5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? YA/F/girly girl/computer wiz with her husband YA/M/Athletic and brave. 1 nursey natural gender, 1 child boy room space themed, 1 Child girl princess, 1 teen boy rock star style, 1 teen girl Pastel gothic
    Number of bathrooms:5 1/2
    Favorite color schemes: Purple, blue, white, pink, gray, black
    Colors you dislike: orange and dark green
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: any with list of what was used
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? It's not an EA world but here is the link for it http://www.mysimrealty.com/WORLDS_AnneArborUpdated.html
    Link to specific house or planhttp://www.theplancollection.com/house-plans/home-plan-26294
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? base game garden, curved pool with unique design, hot tub, backyard party area with barbecue sitting and Boeheim garden stuff.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Not required but I would like updates
    Additional instructions? instead of yellow like it shows on the plan gray would be better, changing as the seasons do holiday party room, would like a room to throw a snowflake day party, Halloween, and feast party.
    Post edited by princess0384 on
    IcsaBkL.png
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Hello, I'd like to request a Residential lot

Residential Lot Request Form
    Username:AuronoiChieftain/Auronoi-Deity
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): Soocoolsim
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): LOTR Hobbit Hole/Fairy Home/Farm/Home Bakery
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions):64/64
    Number of bedrooms: 3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 Master Bedroom, 2 Guest room, 1 Nursery/kids room, all have a fireplace
    Number of bathrooms:2
    Favorite color schemes:Greens, browns, Earthy/worn tones
    Colors you dislike:none
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?no
    Please list the Store content that can be used:Dragon Valley Gold Edition, Faire Folk Den, Faire Folk Slumber, Humble Harvest Stands, Cellar Arch, Bohemian Garden, Deliciously Indulgent Bakery Set, Sweet Escape Nursery, Faire Folk Outdoors, The Complete Castle Extieriors Set, The Legendary Wind Raker, River Rock Fireplace, Lady Ravendancers Goth Book of Spells, Happily Ever After Set, Laganaphyllis Simnovorii (AKA the Cowplant, Brunch at the Old Mill Set, Harvest Bounty Set, The Duke of Bows Renaissance Festival Set, Day Star 3000, Milkin' It Dairy Corral, Stones Throw Greenhouse Set, Monte Vista, Grandpa's Grove Set, and the Fowl and feathers Chicken Coop.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Dragon Valley, 64 Oak Grove
    Link to specific house or plan: (thumbs.modthesims2.com/img/9/8/7/9/1/1/MTS_luvalphvle-1582091-27a.jpg)
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? first floor featuring bakery, with entry into th home being through the bakery/first guest room/barn for two horses/aviary for birds/entry hall/first bathroom, first sub-level having second guest room/master bedroom/Nursery/Secret Alchemy and Magic room behind bookcase door from supernatural/Kitchen/Dining hall/Personal study and Living room, Second Sub-Level featuring Crypt/Factory Nectery, Grounds being Heavily Forested/Grandpa's Grove Tractor and Track going around the perimeter with section for Large Scale Crop Making with Extra Section of track going around Two fenced of Areas for crops (so horses don't eat the plants)(picture found above might give a better idea for that section of road)/Cow Corral and Chicken Coop close to home/Swimmable and Fishable Pond/and Beekeeping Area.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No, but feel free to ask questions
    Additional instructions?Pretty much explained it all in the Special Requirments, but house should fit in to the surrounding landscape, and Dragon Valley in General (bathrooms have to at least have the Bathroom Items from Dragon Valley).

(copying and pasting this here because I can't find the edit button) Madame Secretary, please cancel this request, I have another request in mind and this request is taking rather long to claim (I mean no offense Socoolsim)?
  • Court322Court322 Posts: 108 Member
    Username: Court322
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All but Katy Perry, would prefer not to use anything from Into The Future.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic Show Times
    Lot size (dimensions): 0-30
    Number of bedrooms: 2 bedrooms
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    Number of bathrooms: 1.5 (full bathroom and .5 Bath)
    Favorite color schemes: Neon Colors
    Colors you dislike: Brown, Orange.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? I don't know what that is
    Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Island Paradise would like it to be located in the edges of the island with a ocean view
    Link to specific house or plan: N/A
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Garden, Pool, Hot Tub, BBQ spot
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes I would like to know when the builder begins to work.
    Additional instructions? Small house, Shabby Chic looking, gardens, fountains, 2 car garage.