Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Funniest thing I found while I was playing sims 4

The funniest thing I found while I played sims 4 is when I met Death & I had one of my sims kinda befriend Death, you know talk to him. After that, few sim days later, I spotted Death just hanging out around the world XDD Like Death was playing chess alone at a park. And in that game, whenever I talked to Death in a casual way, Death was very flirty. Death's emotion was all pink and flirty XDD Poor Death. He'll never find love or get relief from being all flirty.

Comments

• Options
    belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    I had a Sim go on a date with Grim. He actually called her up himself. :o
  • Options
    AnitalifegurlAnitalifegurl Posts: 281 Member
    belpita wrote: »
    I had a Sim go on a date with Grim. He actually called her up himself. :o

That's awesome! :D Congratulations to your sim! :D
  • Options
    mehbellemehbelle Posts: 189 Member
    Death just wants love too :D
    * Origin ID: lacerose88 *
    edited-image_1.png
  • Options
    glassroseglassrose Posts: 37 Member
    Haha, I've seen somewhere that someone actually had a baby with the Grim Reaper!
    "Embrace the glorious mess that you are." - E. Gilbert
  • Options
    mehbelle wrote: »
    Death just wants love too :D

True :3 Maybe Death wanted a lover. Yet, the sims I created was a couple & they had a child. So I didn't want to break my sim family up to be all flirty with Death. But in a different game, I hope I can find flirty Death again.
  • Options
    glassrose wrote: »
    Haha, I've seen somewhere that someone actually had a baby with the Grim Reaper!

Whoa! Really?! That's awesome! :D I didn't know that could happen!

• Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member

It can't unless you use mods.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    ElliecakeElliecake Posts: 59 Member
    That's so funny! I always thought it was weird how he just stays and hang around on your couch or something after someone in your family dies. He's talked to a few of my sim's kids before, so maybe he's just lonely and really fond of people?
    Check out my channel, EllieSims , for your daily dose of CAS videos! ❤
  • Options
    NZsimm3r wrote: »

Oh yeah. Mods exists. Lol didn't even think it was a mod. I heard about a sims 4 naked mod. I don't know how I feel about that. I don't know if its a cool mod or creepy. I never tried it.
  • Options
    Elliecake wrote: »
    That's so funny! I always thought it was weird how he just stays and hang around on your couch or something after someone in your family dies. He's talked to a few of my sim's kids before, so maybe he's just lonely and really fond of people?

Yeah, I can understand that Death could be lonely. I had my sims talk to him. I think one of them became friends with Death, or at least very close to maxing out the green bar while talking with Death. If I see Death in sims 4 again, I'll befriend him. Lol, I wonder if he'll be flirty the next time I see him. :)
  • Options
    OMGiLoveIceCreamOMGiLoveIceCream Posts: 603 Member
    Haha. xD
  • Options
    OMGiLoveIceCreamOMGiLoveIceCream Posts: 603 Member
    :)
  • Options
    StilleWaterStilleWater Posts: 1,566 Member
    My sim wanted to marry someone so I tried to marry death...no mods no marriage. But when she did marry and adult he turned old and Grim came to visit her on their wedding night.
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • Options
    My sim wanted to marry someone so I tried to marry death...no mods no marriage. But when she did marry and adult he turned old and Grim came to visit her on their wedding night.

Aw that sounds nice. I hope your sim is happy.
  • Options
    AceofSpades2231AceofSpades2231 Posts: 594 Member
    edited December 2016
    the Grim reaper in this game reminds of Death from the Book Theif. Something about that fact that death in TBT hates is job and is fond of humans i guess. But also the fact that he fears people. I dont know, i guess just that the grim reaper in sims 4 seems like a sweet soul. Kind of weird i guess

EDIT: just realized i like the phrase "i guess" XD
    eqnxTFN.jpg
    I love video games because of the things that I could never do in real life... For instance, in the sims you can get a job and a house.
    Origin ID: Mainmanvs100
  • Options
    WissaWolfWissaWolf Posts: 636 Member
    You can flirt with grim reaper, but you have to use cheats to remove his reaper trait first. He got my sim pregnant with two daughters, but I couldn't really see his genes in them. I think the mother just cloned them. It seems like his skin was randomized. I tried to look at his face, but I couldn't figure out how to get the invisibility off, even after removing his hood. No mods are needed.
  • Options
    scurvycapnscurvycapn Posts: 12 New Member
    I just bought City Living the other day and took my sim's family to the gym. The son (child) was up on the roof playing basketball by himself. Out of nowhere comes a female teen wearing nothing but a towel. She runs up, fails a dunk attempt, and falls flat on her butt. She couldn't get out of there quick enough.
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    My Sim befriended him and he asked her on a date to a club lol. They had fun.
  • Options
    ShakuahiShakuahi Posts: 129 Member
    I miss hula dancers.
    ronswanson1.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=920
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Death is like any normal sim in this game apparently. I'd like it if it would be a suit that a sim could wear as a disguise. And the real grim reaper showing up to teach them a lesson. I don't want grimmy or ghosts or characters like that to be normal sims.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    snootypatootysnootypatooty Posts: 499 Member
    My sim befriended Grim and he would stop by and play games or chat and even fix a meal I finally gave him a key not that he needed it he seems to come inside the apartment any way but I did give him a key just for friendship sake
    The mind will ever be unstable that has only prejudices to rest on, and the current will run with destructive fury when there are no barriers to break its force.
    My website bit.ly/185bQS My Chat website bit.ly/1NiCwCb My Blog bit.ly/OuqF0Y
  • Options
    glorificaglorifica Posts: 258 Member

no mods required. but a whole lot of cheating.
    simming on through.
  • Options
    the Grim reaper in this game reminds of Death from the Book Theif. Something about that fact that death in TBT hates is job and is fond of humans i guess. But also the fact that he fears people. I dont know, i guess just that the grim reaper in sims 4 seems like a sweet soul. Kind of weird i guess

EDIT: just realized i like the phrase "i guess" XD

I haven't played Book Theif. But I love it that sims can interact with Death.
  • Options
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Death is like any normal sim in this game apparently. I'd like it if it would be a suit that a sim could wear as a disguise. And the real grim reaper showing up to teach them a lesson. I don't want grimmy or ghosts or characters like that to be normal sims.

Maybe in the Halloween downloadable content, there maybe a grim reaper costume. I don't know I haven't gotten the Halloween one yet. But it's cool to be able to talk to Death. Players can even hire Death for a retail job XD
  • Options
    CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    glorifica wrote: »

no mods required. but a whole lot of cheating.

I wish it could be possible without. How could it be possible to have Nervous Subject with his whole family tree otherwise ?