Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• MeepleepMeepleep Posts: 180 Member
    Bump (sorry don't want this thread to die)
  • Lol lets hope this thread doesn't die! Autumn and Lucas dropped out because Autumn wanted to start a life together. They got married in Lana and Issac's backyard and went off on their honeymoon. When they got back from the honeymoon they moved into a 3 STORY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Autumn got pregnant and had a baby girl named Ehani, Ehani grew up very well and got into private school the day she started school.

Now to what happened today/yesterweek, Ehani is a teen now and met a nice boy whose name i forgot even though i made him and his family. They met and had an instant connection, they both liked each other a lot and soon developed crushes. It took a while for them the start dating, but now Ehani might have to meet her boyfriends extremely traditional parents.
    Soo... When do we get preteens playing in snow?
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    got the game working again on my new computer just a little while ago so nothing has happened other then Mary sue walking in on Daniel and Kaylynn it's just not a sims run for me without stopping by the Pleasants.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Meepleep wrote: »
    Hi!

Today my second generation, Douglas died along with his husband. Their son grew up into a adult the day after, and right now he's in a relationship with a sim I've had saved for him since he was a child. She is pregnant, and I plan on marrying them soon!

I hired more employees for the home business, also adding more things.

To sum this up, my third generation started, and some business work!

I'm reinstalling. Yeah, that's really it. :D
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    edited December 2016
    ....[deleted comment].....
    Post edited by FlyingPotato659 on
    played a little more decided this time I would let Cassie marry Don and have his first kid, though we'll see if he's capable of leaving his other ladies alone though I suppose it doesn't matter as much she may not even really love him. When they got married both were happy about the marriage...because they married rich sims I don't know what money he had that could impress the Goth heiress but it was enough I suppose. there had been some flickering with the camera moves and I was ready to accept it since it is an older game and I needed the graphic rule maker...or what's it called to make it run but I saw that turning up the smoothing edges could help which it did. At least for the moment I don't mind the flickering too much but once you get used to moving the camera a ton you don't realize it until it comes with some screen flickering every time heh.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited December 2016
    The presidential manor hasn't really had a lot of room lately. It was what you would classify as a "mansion" in TS2, but it only has 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and cant even fit everything I need, so I'm currently rebuilding it!

I appointed pre-made sim Ginger Newson as warden of the prison, although, she was sad she had to leave her husband and siblings behind in The City, and had to travel all the way to the Country. So far we have 1 prisoner, Kylie Mindance.

Kylie Mindance is a teen. She is in Simland Prison until the day she becomes an elder. I still haven't really come up with a crime yet, but I do have a backstory!

Kylie and her parents, Kiki and Kyle Mindance have always been struggling. They are struggling to stay in there trailer that lies on the border of "The Cheap" and "The Suburbs."

Kiki and Kyle are already elders, and now their beloved daughter, Kylie, is going to be locked away until she is an elder.

They feared they would never see her again, until they found a solution: Elixr of life!

Although, Elixr of life is expensive, $1000 for one tub, and the new president, President Smitsern, may outlaw it soon.

What will they do?

Anyway, beside that

I gave President Bellatrix Smitsern more "professional" clothing, and I moved her out of the old presidential manor since it's going to undergo renovations. (Well, I'm actually bulldozing it and rebuilding the entire thing lol)

I moved Former President Betty Johnson and her family into her old mansion in The Suburbs. I haven't finished furnishing yet.

Although she's already 65 or so days old, I may have her run for an office one more time and run for Leader of The Suburbs, as she has 4 times in the past and failed. (Yet she somehow won the presidential elections) as the elections are coming up soon. She beat her lifetime wish, so I know she will live passed 69, and I can afford Elixr of life. Not sure if I want that or for her to just retire.
  • classicXcrimeclassicXcrime Posts: 175 Member
    I haven't been playing too much lately. With the end of the semester coming up I haven't had much time to play video games at all and when I've had time I've chosen to play Dragon Age: Inquisition instead :D . What I did do since my last post was get all of the teens shipped off to University. So once I get back into the game I'll be strictly working with the University kids. Melody Tinker and Dustin Broke are studying at La Fiesta Tech, Angela Pleasant and Dirk Dreamer are studying at Sim State University, and Lilith Pleasant and a townie (whose name I can't recall right now) are studying at Académie Le Tour. All of these sims happen to have been in relationships prior to college, and I am unsure whether I will keep the pairings or have them date and eventually marry other people. Ultimately, I want to switch between working with them and aging up the current child sims in the neighborhood so that once they graduate the next generation of teen sims will be ready to enter University.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Still getting the second generation of Pleasantview through college.

It has been very entertaining and I usually find college boring but Don Lothario's two kids and Daniel Pleasant's son with Kaiylynn has been crazy. They are sleeping with everyone. Don's son is sleeping the his professor along with two girls in the dorm.

Delilah O'feefe or whatever started dating the nerdy Sharpe brother but had a short affair with Mitch Indie. Mitch wants to marry her but is dating Bella(Cassandra and Darren's daughter). Their son Derek Dreamer is sleeping with one of Bella's best friends (Vicki Huff) in secret..lol While Opal Raymond who is Bella's other best friend is dating Max (Mitch's roommate) He is the only one who can deal with her mean streak. The Pleasant twins are back in the neighborhood. Mary Sue died and Daniel married Kaiylynn. Lilith and Dirk died in a fire but I had to close without saving because I didn't want to lose Dirk because he is his mother's only child. That was one massive fire and it was pretty funny. Lucy Burb is back in the neighborhood and dating Beau Broke. Her sister Jessica is still in college. Tessa Ramirez and the Tinker girl just got back to the neighborhood as well. I haven't started in on their lives yet.

Frances J Worthington is of course dating Dana Goth(Dina and Mortimer's daughter) Nina is moving in with Dina at the Goth mansion. Not sure how that is going to work out now that Alexander is coming home from college with his new girlfriend. Ahh I need to keep a log of what is going on so I can post my updates :)

Oh one more...
    Malcolm Landgraab married Brandi Broke and took all her children in. They had twins and both are in college. Malcolm V the boy twin is in love with a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 star but Malcolm(dad) is forbids them from staying together and has paid some blonde to hook up with him. The twin girl Marlene I think her name is..she is smitten over some guy in the dorm but he has no intentions of staying faithful.
    I know this isn't TS2, but I played TS4 today for the first time in months! I'm not going to quit sims 2 though, I pretty much just made a 'for fun' family on TS4, and I want to explain it!

I had a lot of time today. School was cancelled due to snow. I did do a little bit on TS2, like I built some of the new Presidential Manor but that's, all.

I made this family on TS4, a husband and wife. I got really bored and, long story short, like 10 townies are pregnant with the husbands babies. Lol. (That's one thing I wish TS2 had, story progression.)
  • ErinErin Posts: 641 Member
    I created a new Sim Elle Romero and gave her the Romance aspiration. Spent a couple hours building a cute house for her, I might come back with pictures! Seriously, it's so cute. One of my favorite houses I've built.
    Anyways, she got the 20 Lovers and I thought I'd try it; I got to 6 before I caved and rerolled for her and now she wants to be a Rock God. I want to at least try and get her to 10 lovers, she lost 2 so she really just has 4. I tried having her keep a garden, but after 3 dead plants I don't think she needs one :D.
    670?cb=20130818204250
    "Because now it's the fans out there that are entertaining us, the developers, with their creations!" - Will Wright
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Erin wrote: »
    I created a new Sim Elle Romero and gave her the Romance aspiration. Spent a couple hours building a cute house for her, I might come back with pictures! Seriously, it's so cute. One of my favorite houses I've built.
    Anyways, she got the 20 Lovers and I thought I'd try it; I got to 6 before I caved and rerolled for her and now she wants to be a Rock God. I want to at least try and get her to 10 lovers, she lost 2 so she really just has 4. I tried having her keep a garden, but after 3 dead plants I don't think she needs one :D.

Please post pics! I love pics. I've never managed to complete the twenty lovers aspiration.

In my own game I've started a new legacy (I lost my last one when my PC decided to play up and I had to uninstall and re install)
    My founder Darcy was a young adult in college but she got kicked out. She's a Popularity Sim and she was determined to join the Sorority, as a result her grades suffered. Whoops.
    She has the LTW of 20 best friends. She has 5 nice points but she really seems to rub sims up the wrong way! So far she only has 4 friends. Darcy has two sons, one with her college fling and the other with a guy she met at the roller rink. The eldest is a toddler. Don't think she will have any more children after this as they are really poor.
    Played a little more last night and this morning, switching around with all of the University kids. Added one more person to the group at La Fiesta Tech because Melody Tinker wanted her best friend to enter University, it's a townie named Elle. Elle and Angela have joined the Sororities at their respective schools, so I'll be moving the Sorority girls into Pleasantview once they all graduate. I pretty much gave everyone make-overs and put them in a major that matched their lifetime wishes better. I think Melody and her boyfriend will be the ones who get engaged in college because he wants to propose. I might have Lilith play the field and experiment a bit, but I think I'll eventually have her marry Dirk. Angela and Dustin are the toss up pair that I'm not sure will end up together, but we'll see.
    I really need to test out the fraternities and sororities again. It has been a long time since I played with them and the secret society stuff...lol

I played a little this morning. Kaiylynn died and Daniel Pleasant is distraught. I think he is more upset with her death than he was with Mary Sue.
  • LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    played a little more decided this time I would let Cassie marry Don and have his first kid, though we'll see if he's capable of leaving his other ladies alone though I suppose it doesn't matter as much she may not even really love him. When they got married both were happy about the marriage...because they married rich sims I don't know what money he had that could impress the Goth heiress but it was enough I suppose.
    Sims with funds of 50,000 simeons are classed as rich Sims. Don is quite close to having this amount when the game begins - also "down townies" Mr Big and the Diva are also rich Sims. Cassandra receives 10% of the Goth funds if she marries on another lot which is usually over $50,000 making her a rich sim too. If Don's secondary aspiration is Fortune, then this would make him happy as it is one of their main goals. :)

All of these sims happen to have been in relationships prior to college, and I am unsure whether I will keep the pairings or have them date and eventually marry other people. Ultimately, I want to switch between working with them and aging up the current child sims in the neighbourhood so that once they graduate the next generation of teen sims will be ready to enter University.
    I play all households in the neighbourhood day by day and send teens off to college about 9 days before they become an adult. At college I play the student growing up and (most likely) moving into a dorm and play them for one day; returning to the neighbourhood to play the families for a day. When I have played all the families, I return to the Uni neighbourhood and play the students for 3 days to complete terms. If I have more than one student family in the Uni neighbourhood, I play each of them day by day for three days before returning to the main neighbourhood. This should keep all the ages of Sims in line and allow teens in the neighbourhood to enter college when they have 9 days before they become an adult.
    yeah I know Cassie is rich she's getting the house when Morty dies so she's taking all of it but because she has over five hundred thousand it's strange she would care about an extra fifty to me.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • ErinErin Posts: 641 Member
    Erin wrote: »

Please post pics! I love pics. I've never managed to complete the twenty lovers aspiration.

In my own game I've started a new legacy (I lost my last one when my PC decided to play up and I had to uninstall and re install)
    My founder Darcy was a young adult in college but she got kicked out. She's a Popularity Sim and she was determined to join the Sorority, as a result her grades suffered. Whoops.
    She has the LTW of 20 best friends. She has 5 nice points but she really seems to rub sims up the wrong way! So far she only has 4 friends. Darcy has two sons, one with her college fling and the other with a guy she met at the roller rink. The eldest is a toddler. Don't think she will have any more children after this as they are really poor.

Oh okay cool yeah I'd love to share some pics!
    Ignore the sky in these. Totally didn't notice those till just now. :#
    This is Elle in her living room
    602d1eeb-fae8-400f-bd6c-96083cf033e5_zpslreswprb.png
    snapshot_c55a657f_c55bd330_zpsi50korxv.jpg

Kitchen
    snapshot_c55a657f_655d08e5_zps06v6jjkz.jpg

Bedroom
    snapshot_c55a657f_c55d0e1d_zps6umhm1xs.jpg
    snapshot_c55a657f_e55d0e05_zps8atc4r8v.jpg

Bathroom
    snapshot_c55a657f_255d0938_zpsgb3yyrnc.jpg

Outside
    snapshot_c55a657f_a55bd301_zpszzqi3e3y.jpg
    snapshot_c55a657f_255bd30f_zpsqrtuwlvk.jpg

20 friends is hard too!
    How many Outgoing points does she have? Maybe she doesn't have a lot and that's why she doesn't get along with other Sims. Aww how sweet, do you have any pics of her kids?
    670?cb=20130818204250
    "Because now it's the fans out there that are entertaining us, the developers, with their creations!" - Will Wright
    @LadysimPlayer8 Surprisingly I never had a rotational schedule when I played TS2 for the first time. I would just play the family I created and then create a separate family with a generation of the opposite gender for mine to marry later on lol.

Now that I am playing an entire town it feels a bit daunting. The schedule that I've had so far is about one sim week per household and then I rotate. Or sometimes I'll wait until a kid ages up and then rotate to another household that has a kid that was the same age. So, for round two of the University kids, it'll be Alexander Goth, Beau Broke, Tessa Ramirez, and Lucy Burb (Tessa and Lucy are still children, but Alexander and Beau have already aged up). After them is pretty much the babies that were born as I played, so that's Bella Dreamer (Darren and Cassandra's daughter), Julien and Sophia Caliente (Don Lothario and Dina Caliente's twins), Tyler Broke (Brandi's third son), and the daughter that was born in the Tinker family (can't remember her name at the moment). I'm sure as I play there'll be more kids born, probably another Burb kid to go with the third wave of kids. And of course as the third wave goes through college, the first wave will start having kids. I think at some point I'll just sit down and create some cheap starter homes throughout all of the sub-hoods so there's enough room for everyone.
    Anyone have suggestions as to what I should add to my town? I was thinking boarding school for children/teens who aren't in college yet, but then I remembered how people don't age outside of your current household, which I think would affect a little bit.

Today, Angela and Dustin got married. It was so nice to see the guest sitting attentively watching the wedding and cheering when the ceremony was over. When I had Dustin cut the cake, everyone came over for cake. It felt so much more organized..lol My favorite was after the wedding the shuttle came for their honeymoon to the islands.
    yeah I know Cassie is rich she's getting the house when Morty dies so she's taking all of it but because she has over five hundred thousand it's strange she would care about an extra fifty to me.
    It is always a bonus if the Sim you love has money! :)
    In most of my games, Cassandra ends up marrying either Don or Darren and moves to another lot. I usually keep Mortimer alive with the elixir of life until Alexander returns from college. When Mortimer pops his clogs, Cassandra does inherit but ultimately Alexander has the house and the household funds. :)

@LadysimPlayer8 Surprisingly I never had a rotational schedule when I played TS2 for the first time. I would just play the family I created and then create a separate family with a generation of the opposite gender for mine to marry later on lol.

Now that I am playing an entire town it feels a bit daunting. The schedule that I've had so far is about one sim week per household and then I rotate. Or sometimes I'll wait until a kid ages up and then rotate to another household that has a kid that was the same age. So, for round two of the University kids, it'll be Alexander Goth, Beau Broke, Tessa Ramirez, and Lucy Burb (Tessa and Lucy are still children, but Alexander and Beau have already aged up). After them is pretty much the babies that were born as I played, so that's Bella Dreamer (Darren and Cassandra's daughter), Julien and Sophia Caliente (Don Lothario and Dina Caliente's twins), Tyler Broke (Brandi's third son), and the daughter that was born in the Tinker family (can't remember her name at the moment). I'm sure as I play there'll be more kids born, probably another Burb kid to go with the third wave of kids. And of course as the third wave goes through college, the first wave will start having kids. I think at some point I'll just sit down and create some cheap starter homes throughout all of the sub-hoods so there's enough room for everyone.
    When I started, I played Pleasantview and created a Sim 'me' to learn how to play - I remember the shock when she grew up into an Elder and I couldn't even bear for a Sim to die. :(
    With experience, I appreciate that playing all of the families means they are all aging on together and relationships don't wither so easily as either friend can phone, invite over or meet up with the other. I play the 'day by day' as some families in neighbourhoods are related and I like them to age up in the expected order. I love that in your game Don and Dina have twins - at the moment my Pleasantview has them married too but Mr & Mrs Lothario and Dina is pregnant. I have 'abandoned' them in favour of a custom neighbourhood but now tempted to go back and find out the outcome. Jennifer Burb is expecting too - I do hope she has a boy so the name carries on! :)
    I think this time around when I get in game again I'll just move Alex out he's had many different rides with me one of which was when Cassie married Darren and he got with Dirk, fun times. As for my own story Alex doesn't want to stay in the house anymore he's mostly ignored anyways he could have a life elsewhere.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    I made a new family in Simland! They're called the "Nya" family!

I wouldn't call them a tribe, I rather say they moved away from civilization when they were older.

They live in a little shack in the woods with their first son. All their food comes from the garden.

I'll say more when I'm back, I'm low on time to type at the moment
    Meepleep wrote: »
    I made a new family in Simland! They're called the "Nya" family!

I wouldn't call them a tribe, I rather say they moved away from civilization when they were older.

They live in a little shack in the woods with their first son. All their food comes from the garden.

I'll say more when I'm back, I'm low on time to type at the moment
    Very eco friendly - are you planning for the family to become Plant Sims?
    You mentioning 'a little shack in the woods', reminds me that despite playing Pleasantview for about four years, I hadn't noticed the little house on the far right of Main Street in Pleasantview. :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top