Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Origin 30% discount!

Well Just as I said, Origin has a discount on game with 30% discount. I just bought Vintage Glamour Stuff pack for $6.99. So anyone who hasnt gotten it and wanted to get a little discount, get it while it last.

Comments

• Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    Still showing up as full price for me. Is there a promo code?
    $5 off (AUD) might actually make it worth it for me.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Thousands and thousands of people just paid full price for this and suddenly there is a sale?
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    @kwanzaabot Yeah there is its, GIFTOFPLAY. try using it and see.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Fffffffffffff..... I just bought Backyard Stuff not 5 minutes ago for full price.
    tumblr_msw2vwvVO61roihxco4_500.gif
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    @plopppo2 That I know, but there is a sale. I just bought is for $6.99
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    It brings the pack down to £5.59 for me. Tempting.
  • Options
    hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    I looked at the terms and conditions and it said Vintage Glamour SP was excluded from the offer so I wonder why it worked for you.
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
  • Options
    Worked for me too.
    Don't question it.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello
    The code is valid until December 13th 8a.m. PST

In the conditions, it excludes Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff pack
    THIS OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CREDIT, CHARGE, DEBIT OR GIFT CARD. OFFER EXPIRES DECEMBER 13, 2016 8:00 AM PST. VALID FOR NEW PURCHASES FROM THE ORIGIN STORE AT www.origin.com AND THE ORIGIN CLIENT SOFTWARE (www.origin.com/about). VALUE OF DISCOUNT WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM PRODUCT LIST PRICE AT TIME OF PURCHASE. EXCLUDES THE SIMS™ 4 VINTAGE GLAMOUR STUFF PACK, STAR WARS™ THE OLD REPUBLIC™, PRE-ORDERS, SELECT PARTNER TITLES DISTRIBUTED BY ORIGIN, VIRTUAL CURRENCY, GAME TIME CODES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS. VALID WHEREVER PRODUCTS ARE SOLD. SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER PROMOTIONAL OR DISCOUNT OFFER, UNLESS EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED BY EA; MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY PREPAID CARD REDEEMABLE FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR APPLICABLE SALES TAX. RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND EMPLOYEES OF ELECTRONIC ARTS INC. AND THEIR AGENCIES/AFFILIATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. SEE APPLICABLE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENTS AND DISCLOSURES ON http://www.ea.com/legal.
  • Options
    kwanzaabot wrote: »
    Worked for me too.
    Don't question it.

Lol I won't :smile: Was just curious! A really good deal for those who weren't willing to pay full price but annoying for anyone who just bought it.
    Leon Family Tree
  • Options
    hannaaj22 wrote: »
    I looked at the terms and conditions and it said Vintage Glamour SP was excluded from the offer so I wonder why it worked for you.

it works for it too I just bought it, Im gonna post my invoice in a minute
  • Options
    kwanzaabot wrote: »
    Worked for me too.
    Don't question it.

glad it worked for you, have fun.
  • Options
    UltheaFuUltheaFu Posts: 64 Member
    Oh man, I hate that it ends on the 13th. I get paid on the 15th.
  • Options
    @rosemow I read the terms too, I thought the same thing. but when I applied the code it worked.
  • Options
    [img][/img]invoce.jpg
    [img][/img]Capture3.jpg

dont want to disclosed to much of my information, but here is my invoice.
  • Options
    Well this is definitely tempting then! Seems like it may be a glitch though so probably best to grab it quick before they fix it.
    Leon Family Tree
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    Ha ha ha! LOL! Of course, thousands of us pay full price on Tuesday and it goes on sale on Thursday- Merry Christmas EA!
  • Options
    @hannaaj22 It maybe a glitch but it may not be, Origin always having some kind of sale. I was just as shocked as anyone else and I thought it wouldnt worked but it did and it did also for someone else. Origin needs a discount glitch more often, lol.
  • Options
    @lovlyb I agree! They either made a mistake in the T&Cs or it is indeed a glitch. I dont think I've seen a pack go on sale the same week as release before but City Living went on sale relatively soon after. But whether it's a glitch or not it's definitely a good deal!
    Leon Family Tree
  • Options
    @hannaaj22 Absolutely!
  • Options
    lovlyb wrote: »
    @hannaaj22 Absolutely!

Enjoy the new pack!
    Leon Family Tree
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello @lovlyb :)
    You will enjoy having the new items that came with the pack in your game, and the butler and vanity table features are great! Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    cameronw209cameronw209 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Works in NZ - got for NZD10.50 instead of the usual $15.
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I am glad the discount works with the sims 3, the Black Friday sale left the sims 3 out and I really need to get some worlds!
  • Options
    NefrusheriiNefrusherii Posts: 5 New Member
    Confirmed that it works in the U.K., purchased for £5.59.