Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1000 fun things to do in the sims 4

Comments

• SamtapletSamtaplet Posts: 151 Member
    Recreate all the towns and rebuild them all.
    Origin Id: ActuallySammy
  • photogenotphotogenot Posts: 1 New Member
    432: create your friend's simself!
  • KyliesswartzKyliesswartz Posts: 225 Member
    Do a hunger games, but with Outdoor Retreat. Live off only what you find in the forest.
  • ScientistCareerIsOPScientistCareerIsOP Posts: 1 New Member
    Find as many ways as you can to make unlimited money or eternal life. (hint in my name)
  • TrueShelbyTrueShelby Posts: 24 New Member
    434: Make your sim have an affair with every single person in each town. haha, I actually had tons of fun doing this.. oops lol!
    435: Another fun idea is to try and make the largest family tree you can. Love this!!
  • Jonathan777Jonathan777 Posts: 170 Member
    436. "Fertilise" a bush, then nap or woohoo in it, if your Sim has the Squeamish trait it's much funnier.
    oNPKztK.jpg
    LOVE IS LOVE - Gilbert and Bruno Ferro
    He/They
  • thesims2freak222thesims2freak222 Posts: 178 Member
    TrueShelby wrote: »
    434: Make your sim have an affair with every single person in each town. haha, I actually had tons of fun doing this.. oops lol!
    435: Another fun idea is to try and make the largest family tree you can. Love this!!

437: have your male sim try to get his mistress/mistresses pregnant lol. And I use testingcheats true. Sims.add_buff buff_ mortified or hysterical that's if I need more room in the sims house kill them off one by one. Lol
  • CTECTE Posts: 1 New Member
    438. Re-create all the 'emotion' characters from Inside Out (Joy, Sadness, Anger, Fear and Disgust)
  • John65A9John65A9 Posts: 59 Member
    Invite a random ghost to be a member of your household and use the wishing well to bring them back to life and kill them again and kick them out.
  • John65A9John65A9 Posts: 59 Member
    Invite a random ghost to be a member of your household, use the wishing well to bring them back to life and kill them again
  • jaymiex89jaymiex89 Posts: 53 Member
    36. Use the school mod and have your sims go to elementary school and high school.

Where exactly can I find this School Mod? I've heard about it, but can't seem to find a working version. I would love you forever if you could give me a link to it. <3
  • caitlinsmithcaitlinsmith Posts: 1 New Member
    440~ Have a household of 1 model/beautiful female or male sim and 7 photographers of the opposite gender, see how many of them she/he can date/ do sexy model shoots at once <3
  • drdb2002drdb2002 Posts: 2 New Member
    441)
    Do the time lord challenge
  • DalinadooDalinadoo Posts: 1 New Member

Create seven sims name them Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday (optional), and you only control that sim when it is their corresponding day. Monday lives by number one (eg. in a list of traits he/she has to have the first three) tuesday lives by two (every second trait) wednesday lives by three etc. and see how their lives play out
  • mylenaureliemylenaurelie Posts: 53 Member
    jaymiex89 wrote: »
    36. Use the school mod and have your sims go to elementary school and high school.

Where exactly can I find this School Mod? I've heard about it, but can't seem to find a working version. I would love you forever if you could give me a link to it. <3

http://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/118055018232/the-sims-4-go-to-school-mod-pack
    Sorry this is so late, just now saw your message. I hope this works for you!!
  • mylenaureliemylenaurelie Posts: 53 Member
    edited December 2016
    443. Create a very rich family and hire a butler.
  • NicekittykatpieNicekittykatpie Posts: 1 New Member
    I always make my girl sim change her clothes and put on different styles. It's fun
  • ThisIsMeThisIsMe Posts: 3 New Member
    444. Create a sim and dress him/her in clothes you never use, i did this and it ended up looking really cool!!
  • ThisIsMeThisIsMe Posts: 3 New Member
    ThisIsMe wrote: »
    444. Create a sim and dress him/her in clothes you never use, i did this and it ended up looking really cool!!

Seriously though it was so fun
  • TOYTOY Posts: 3 New Member
    Make one town a college campus, every lot is a dorm. See how life plays out for each student. Let some get married, let some get knocked up, let some die etc. Use another town to move all sims that get married, pregnant, etc. create New students to take their place in the dorm. I've done this once. Very interesting! Somewhat felt real lol. Be creative. Have events,student unions, drama. Whatever
  • IILilith13IIIILilith13II Posts: 2 New Member
    446. Take your favorite challenges from the sims 1, 2 and 3 and make them compatible for the sims 4!
  • PFPPFP Posts: 3 New Member
    447. Take a whole neighborhood and recreate the Harry Potter world and your favorite characters. Have Hogwarts, Privet Drive, the Burrow, shops from Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley, the Forbidden Forrest, Godrick's Hollow, Ministry of Magic, etc. If you make the Riddle house, you can even create a Voldemort sim to terrorize the others, lol. Or just have every lot in a neighborhood be a different part of Hogwarts, so like the Quidditch field, Room of Requirement, Dumbledore's office, Hagrid's hut, the owlrey, the main hall, the common rooms, etc.
    448. Create a house for each of the Dr. Who Doctors in the same neighborhood. Make each house in the style you think would suit it's doctor, then use CAS to create the different Dr's. Have them all interact and see what kind of mayhem they get into.
    449. Create a giant basement that recreates the inside of the Tardis. Have nothing on the ground level but the blue police box (maybe in a park or something so it blends in) with stairs going down. It's bigger on the inside! :D
  • Ida9205Ida9205 Posts: 1 New Member
    450. Make a sim steal stuff and then sell them in a store