Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Store Make Me an Offer

2...Next

Comments

• CosmicKyaCosmicKya Posts: 7 New Member
    I getting the same thing the Make Me an Offer
    Be Right Back!
    Our site appears to be down right now. Don’t worry, we have one of our best people working on it.

it's been like this for me for 2 or 3 mos now and it had nothing to do with my Browser seeing my friend log on my comp and got it to work...so are they doing anything to fix this?
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @SimGuruDrake - Here are more people with MMAO problems.
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Dame_Judi_DenchDame_Judi_Dench Posts: 55 Member
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    I noticed today that while I was viewing the sponsor paid ads so that I can get my simpoints to buy the items that was offered on my still working MMAO that there was an ad advertising The Sims 4... :s

I have also been getting these ads. Plus side is that they're short!
  • mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    I've also been getting the Be Right Back in MMAO since October and my sales page hasn't changed for the same amount of time. Funny thing is that if I'm not logged in I see the regular MMAO page but a soon as I do log in it switches to Be Right Back.
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    mycami21 wrote: »
    I've also been getting the Be Right Back in MMAO since October and my sales page hasn't changed for the same amount of time. Funny thing is that if I'm not logged in I see the regular MMAO page but a soon as I do log in it switches to Be Right Back.
    Have you tried deleting all the cookies from "thesims3.com" and/or using a different browser?
  • AuraKnightAuraKnight Posts: 115 Member
    There has been some recent progress on this issue, which is definitely account specific (my second Origin account gets MMAO):

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/902260/cant-login-to-sims-3-store-weekly-specials-have-not-updated#latest
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    Have you tried deleting all the cookies from "thesims3.com" and/or using a different browser?

Sorry @ajaxpost I just saw that you asked me a question. The answer to that is yes to both.
    With some of the other threads I have been on they have contacted SimGuruDrake about it and (forgive me if i get this slightly wrong) they were told that when they did an update to the store site it unexpectedly messed a few things up. (This was back in October that I heard it.) Since people are still having problems it was suggested that we PM SimGuruDrake but since I'm not a full member yet I can't do so. I saw this post and figured I would add my 2 cents here.
    Daily Deal Thread

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

My Studio
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Sorry @ajaxpost I just saw that you asked me a question. The answer to that is yes to both.
    With some of the other threads I have been on they have contacted SimGuruDrake about it and (forgive me if i get this slightly wrong) they were told that when they did an update to the store site it unexpectedly messed a few things up. (This was back in October that I heard it.) Since people are still having problems it was suggested that we PM SimGuruDrake but since I'm not a full member yet I can't do so. I saw this post and figured I would add my 2 cents here.
    No problem at all.

To be honest, I was doubtful that it would work. It has fixed login and Store problems for me in the past but it hasn't worked for a lot of other people, like yourself, having problems with MMAO at the moment. Always worth trying the 'obvious' thing, just in case. :)

Anyway, good luck, I hope EA get this fixed for you ASAP.

To be honest, I was doubtful that it would work. It has fixed login and Store problems for me in the past but it hasn't worked for a lot of other people, like yourself, having problems with MMAO at the moment. Always worth trying the 'obvious' thing, just in case. :)

Anyway, good luck, I hope EA get this fixed for you ASAP.

As you said it was worth a try. I was on the MMAO page when it went down so I think that might be where part of the problem lies. (When it reset the code for my account might have gotten a little messed up. I will admit I will be happier when they get the sale page working again. I was getting more deals I needed there than with MMAO. (I know as I own more and more of the store that will change). Maybe once the busy holiday season is over everything will be fixed (for a while lol)
    Daily Deal Thread

My Studio
  • Dame_Judi_DenchDame_Judi_Dench Posts: 55 Member

As you said it was worth a try. I was on the MMAO page when it went down so I think that might be where part of the problem lies. (When it reset the code for my account might have gotten a little messed up. I will admit I will be happier when they get the sale page working again. I was getting more deals I needed there than with MMAO. (I know as I own more and more of the store that will change). Maybe once the busy holiday season is over everything will be fixed (for a while lol)

I too was getting more deals with the sales than MMAO... but I was hoping to pick up my last world on MMAO once I own the rest of the store. I also do not having a working MMAO and I've tried at least five different internet browsers that I can think of at the moment, cleared and reset everything etc. I've also tried some web proxies just to see if that would work since different areas of the world still seem to have MMAO -- that resulted in that baby in the dishwasher image for me :-\ I would guess that everything mentioned about this being account-specific must be true -- except I was not on the MMAO page when it went down, so I don't think you need to worry about that since mine won't work either.
    @Dame_Judi_Dench Sims 3 has become a low priority since the Sims 4 came out. Eventually I'm sure they will get it fixed. Hopefully in time for you to get your last world there.
    Daily Deal Thread

My Studio
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    Have the same issue, for months. other purchases / daily deal works fine.
    I had a suspition that since I have a lot of store content it's just can't offer me another thing... because probably every randomized set of items will (statistically) include already somthing that I have. does that makes sense?
  • EisbergsEnteEisbergsEnte Posts: 146 Member
    edited March 2017
    Still broken, plus that there are no new sales, apparently have been the same for months. Maybe they're gonna shut down the store soon...? Better save the stuff you've purchased, guys...
    Post edited by EisbergsEnte on
    QNWOqEZ.jpg
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    edited March 2017
    I really hope they wouldn't shut down the store without giving us some kind of heads up! That would be a low blow to those of us who are just getting started. If they gave us a warning first, I would probably pay cash to finish out my collection. I'm sure they'd like that. :/

ETA: I think I'll start downloading all my stuff soon.
  • sarah1114sarah1114 Posts: 76 Member
    Wait, MMAO works for some people? I thought we all had this issue. For months I haven't been able to buy anything off it, and the Sales page never changes. I'm going to guess no one found a solution yet?

My Wishlist
    Thank you to anyone who has ever gifted me, I really appreciate it! :)
  • LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    I see that most people in this thread have actually started posting there already, but I still thought I'd share that quite a few accounts have gotten their MMAO fixed by posting here! So if you come across this thread because you want to know how to get MMAO to work, I recommend heading over to that thread and ask for them to help you out along with your Store username!
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    I see that most people in this thread have actually started posting there already, but I still thought I'd share that quite a few accounts have gotten their MMAO fixed by posting here! So if you come across this thread because you want to know how to get MMAO to work, I recommend heading over to that thread and ask for them to help you out along with your Store username!

I posted there yesterday. I'm just hoping the whole store gets fixed soon.