Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 1 All Prank Calls [Video]

darkrage7darkrage7 Posts: 49 Member
Hey guys ive found a great video that shows all the prank call text from the sims 1, warning the video is quite scary, viewer caution :#
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mM4_kUn7Ec&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• Options
    zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
    edited May 2016
    Very creepy :flushed: I kinda wish we had something like that in TS2 or the newer games, you know? Although I don't think I would've been able to handle it, I get creeped out quite easily! I get scared just when a burglar would show up at my sim's household, the music always made me jump!
  • Options
    darkrage7darkrage7 Posts: 49 Member
    this indeed is very creepy and the scariest thing is it that this what Maxis intended to do, scare the player :|
  • Options
    LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    I think it adds character to the game - scary music and disabling buy/build mode so the player cant buy the burglar alarm - it is too late! :(
    Mainly, I find the messages entertaining and amusing. :)
  • Options
    KathieBerg331KathieBerg331 Posts: 3 New Member
    I really really miss this! I remember play Sims 1 back in my late twenties! Memories that will remain within me forever!
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Now that is creepy! What triggers it? Is it just random?
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    Romeo9Romeo9 Posts: 38 Member
    I literally have months spent playing this game, can't believe there are still some responses I have never seen. Talk about a complicated or unoptimised programming algorithm lol
  • Options
    SaraStrange22SaraStrange22 Posts: 35 Member
    The crank calls were one of my favorite things in TS1! "Do you canoe?" Lol like what..?