Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MAKING OF A PRINCESS ~a Selection Challenge || FINALE!!!! Up Now!

Comments

• lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Kamio wrote: »
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 36[
    /b]

week%206%20cover_zpspo6hq1rg.png

And a little reminder of who is still in the competition!!!! Click the spoiler ;)

The Selected!!!!

Savannaht_zpsfoqkgqyb.pngVivianat_zps9mkzgrby.pngValentinat_zpslx4srlze.pngSkyet_zpsfjwcunac.pngArianat_zpsijohtngj.pngDominiquet_zpskojpay7p.pngsapphiret_zps0u96klau.pngEllat_zpsd5u5i9am.png

Week 6.2

Tuesday, Day 36

Viviana
    Patio, Early Morning

This was a date that I had been looking forward to for awhile. Viviana and Julius had been flirting with the idea of romance and I knew that it was time to kick their relationship into the next level. I am really keen on a kiss for these two today.

Their date started bright and early....and I just loooooove the soft glow of the morning light. Can we just give props to the creators of this game...this is seriously beautiful!

10-28-16_10-36-55PM_zpsqw16u9un.png

10-28-16_10-36-56PM_zpsosush2ag.png

I let the two spent a bit of time building their romance level. Viviana has definitely been left behind in that area...but their friendship has been strong the entire time and Julius is after a deep connection. He has the 'Soul Mate' aspiration so one of his deepest desires is to marry his best friend.

10-28-16_10-38-51PM_zpszdity3na.png

10-28-16_10-39-01PM_zpsnireldfz.png

And it looks like these two are actually hitting it off. They were flirting like crazy. I interrupted their flow a little when I directed them to have breakfast together...

10-28-16_10-40-06PM_zpsrf7n53o8.png

...but Julius recovered. Actually he surprised me with the want to 'Kiss' Viviana and seeing as it was one of the date goals he went for it.

10-28-16_10-40-48PM_zpsz0u0uvah.png

10-28-16_10-40-49PM_zpshf0f37fm.png

OMG! You actually have no idea how revealed I was the she didn't turn him down. Yay! No surprise eliminations. I think we could both use a little less walk outs and a little more romance.

10-28-16_10-41-09PM_zpsprotq6ec.png

10-28-16_10-41-16PM_zpskbdlpglq.png

Viviana was seriously impressed by the kiss and the two parted ways with a gold medal under their belts.

10-28-16_10-41-34PM_zpskedilirp.png

Date Overview
    Date Medal: Gold|Legendary
    Friendship: 100% Good Friends
    Romance: 2/5's Lovebirds
    Extras: I am really glad that a little more romance finally injected itself it their relationship. These two can't just be friends...well they can, but Viviana would have to go home.

~*~

All,
    Women's Room, Mid Morning

Viviana's date wrapped up with the Prince early enough for her to join the other girls just as they were starting their morning routine for skilling.

10-28-16_10-35-57PM_zpsvvar4ele.png

I switch up the activities that the girls do every day and it is nice to see these beauties gaining a fairly even spread of the three main skills this challenge is focusing on. Besides...have I mentioned that I love watching my Sims skilling?

To the girls surprise their morning session was cut a little short when Serena walked into the room and called them over to take a seat. That's right Serena had an announcement for the girls. Now that they were a part of the Elite these little challenges and interludes would be happening more and more, and their first challenge had come across her desk that morning.

11-05-16_11-11-28AM_zpssnfnxoyk.png

The girls looked curiously at each other. Did anyone have any idea what was going on?

"You'll be splitting up into two teams Ladies," Serena announced with a smile, handing out a document to each of the girls. "As part the Princess you'll be expected to plan numerous formal and informal occasions throughout the year...some with little to no notice. You are being tested on this girls - so I want to see some cooperation. Sabotaging the other team will result in disciplinary action."

11-05-16_11-11-23AM_zpsanrqcjae.png

Dominique glanced at Valentina curiously. No one had really spoken about things since Prism and Delia were kicked out but most of the girls had agreed that Valentina had provoked the two. All of them agreed that it was wrong of Delia and Prism to respond the way that they had...but Dominique couldn't help but wonder if she should be a little more concerned by the raven haired beauty.

11-05-16_11-11-02AM_zpsgbczxpus.png

"The theme is Black and White. Valentina, Sapphire, Ariana and Skye you'll be team White..."

"Ella, Dominique, Savannah and Viviana you will be team Black. I expect you to behaviour perfectly at each others event. Good luck ladies. You're time starts now."

11-05-16_11-11-56AM_zps3wm6w7l4.png

The girls didn't need to be told twice. Without a moments hesitation they rushed off to separate tables talking furiously amongst themselves.

10-27-16_7-45-54PM_zpsethvwwv8.png

I really struggled with the team placements. Originally I was going to place Ella with Valentina to because I felt like their strong and confident personalities would cancel each other out a little bit...but the two didn't make sense together on a team and I wanted a little more drama.

For me, I figured that Skye sitting in with Valentina would add a little more spice to the game. I know that these two are actually really good friends - and I still don't understand it - but I figured this time planning their event was a good excuse for the girls to socialize in their little groups and build really strong, lasting friendships.

10-27-16_7-47-28PM_zpslksu4fas.png

10-27-16_7-47-13PM_zpsyabb2ge9.png

10-27-16_7-48-09PM_zpsn4aqfckb.png

10-27-16_7-45-58PM_zpsiarde6mz.png
    ~*~

Valentina
    Gardens, Evening

I hate myself for saying this...but these two...after this date. I am kind of craving more. There is something so delicious about Valentina. Ugh! I could shoot myself. She is one seriously awesome sim. There I said it!

11-05-16_10-18-16AM_zpsddbygpn2.png

Valentina is wearing a seriously cute dress that I downloaded from The Sims Resource. I wanted her to have a little bit of a Latin flare. Its not like she Latino or Julius is planning some seriously Salsa dancing later on...I just really liked the vibe.

11-05-16_10-21-54AM_zpsxl15qp3m.png

This is a dinner date...so I didn't waste anytime getting down too it. Julius was practically starving and his mopey face was ruining my shots! Haha! Valentina wasted no time in shifting the mood to flirty and can you blame her? It is a dinner date...if there is one time it is ok to bypass the friendly 'Hi How are You' and 'What did you do today?' it is during a dinner date.

11-05-16_10-21-09AM_zpsj1pqtylm.png

11-05-16_10-21-15AM_zpsbzoiyrem.png

I mean you don't really need all of the gory details do you? These two get along frustratingly well and actually make sense together in some spectacular way.

11-05-16_10-21-41AM_zpsntd0fljj.png

11-05-16_10-22-12AM_zpsodu9hcgi.png

I mean, it clearly went well....

11-05-16_10-23-45AM_zpse1gknufg.png

11-05-16_10-23-47AM_zpsrwjjtyu0.png

Yeah...this was one of the easiest Gold dates I've had in awhile...and I know that I have said that a crazy amount of times. Maybe it is true... or maybe fresh out of the almost disaster that was Dominique's Date this really was easy :lol:

Date Overview
    Date Medal: Gold|Legendary Val
    Friendship: 90%
    Romance: 100% Lovers
    Extras: I loved this date and I'm not even ashamed to admit it.

~*~

Hello lovies!!! I'm back! I've been mega busy with interview related things. It was an iffy interview. It is far from the worst interview I've ever had but it certainly was not the best. I find out Tuesday - maybe. Lol! This chapter was originally longer. Waaaaaaay to long for just one update so I relented and spilt it.

Yay! I hope that you enjoyed it!!!!

Valllllentina is so pretty! I loved it too!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    i'm happy you're back..! hope you still get some good news about the interview, but if not, don't worry there will be others :)

and yay, i'm glad viviana and julius have gotten more romantic!
    i lovee the challenge stuff! i'm excited that we're gonna see more of it in the future! <3
    and super interesting how things turned out with valentina... i'm definitely curious how her storyline is gonna progress..! :smiley:
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Can't wait to see their parties! Bet they'll be amazing ;)
    Dominique looking at Valentina that way is so funny! She's quite intriguing :lol:
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Going back to Savannah and Skye having a fling, I recently had two flirty Sims with a relationship spontaneously woohoo. But they already had a relationship and had woohooed before.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited December 2016
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 37

week%206%20cover_zpspo6hq1rg.png

Week 6.2 (Part 2)

Wednesday, Day 37

All,
    Gardens, Afternoon

I had always intended for the members of the Royal Family to join the girls for a high tea at some point and this just seemed like the perfect jumping off point for this little event. It is a wednesday in game afterall and I was wanting to make them special in a way that is different to the Report. Originally I had intended for this high tea to be their first mini-challenge - the winner being the girl that had the highest relationship bars on average with Julius family...but yeah. It didn't happen.

10-29-16_12-34-57PM_zpsbwl9oanp.png

10-29-16_12-35-06PM_zpsvlgwjc66.png

10-29-16_12-36-30PM_zpsc9dvnch5.png

King Mathias did take an immediate shine towards Ariana - because let's face it, he hasn't exactly made his wishes for his son to marry a two/a girl from a wealth background a secret and Ariana's parents have done very well for themselves.

10-29-16_12-36-21PM_zps2bf6nusq.png

Princess Lydia and Queen Natalia aren't as closed minded as the King so I kind of did a happy dance in my seat when Lydia practically pounced on Skye. I don't know what Julius has told his sister about her...but Princess Lydia was immediately after her deepest and darkest secrets.

10-29-16_12-36-59PM_zps8h5fmt3z.png

10-29-16_12-37-08PM_zps6sqldzu6.png

Valentina ended up making a fairly good impression on the king and I had a little laugh to myself when she rolled the want to flirt with him. Valentina! I'm shocked - actually I'm not because anything to get ahead right? - but come one...at a high tea...in the middle of the day...in front of his WIFE?!?!?!

10-29-16_12-38-35PM_zpsjvisj2ak.png

Ahhh...you Sims are funny sometimes. Ultimately it was a great event, Julius family met all of the girls and we hit a Gold Medal for a house party in no time.

10-29-16_12-38-22PM_zpsqbbatygm.png

10-29-16_12-39-01PM_zpscccltjeo.png

10-29-16_12-40-07PM_zpsyiypebex.png

10-29-16_12-40-26PM_zps7mmjjn84.png

10-29-16_12-40-34PM_zpsivudxehc.png

I love this shot - I can't decide if it is because I am in love with Ella's dress...or because Lydia's look makes me laugh.

"So this is the girl my brother thinks me might love...hmmm. Can I see you as my sister? What about that blue haired girl...she seemed like a lot of fun."

10-29-16_12-40-48PM_zpsyy6ltfbz.png

Oh right...who remembers me happily and merrily announcing that there wouldn't be an elimination at the ball? Yeah...well do you remember the sneaky part I put in there about 'at the ball'?

Yeah since spending a bit more one-on-one time with one of the girls...Julius realised that a certain raven haired beauty really was just a friend - and a good one at that. I don't know if it had happened after their kiss, or I just wasn't paying attention but without me realising it Julius had decided that Viviana was 'Just a Friend'.

10-29-16_12-42-21PM_zpsp49cwi7l.png

Knowing that I had to honor his feels and feeling only slightly happy over the added drama to this event I had Julius single out Viviana for a conversation.

10-29-16_12-42-25PM_zpsji3nbd9i.png

10-29-16_12-42-35PM_zpswj4jxhfx.png

Viviana didn't pick up on the vibe...but this sad little look from Sapphire made me think that she may have picked up on Viviana's elimination before anyone else had even thought to check where Julius was.

10-29-16_12-43-10PM_zpsq4vt1rek.png

I had Julius invite Viviana into a secluded spot beside the fountain he had created such found memories around with Savannah. The two sat down on a bench and Julius set about explaining how much he appreciated and valued his friendship with Viviana...

10-29-16_12-44-21PM_zpsyqbu5gsn.png

10-29-16_12-44-25PM_zpst4kg1id8.png

10-29-16_12-44-49PM_zpsigqpp6zk.png

I think that Viviana knew what was coming...because since their kiss...she had been having a few doubts herself.

10-29-16_12-44-56PM_zpsrkrp4yxr.png

10-29-16_12-45-03PM_zps196qecxr.png

10-29-16_12-45-18PM_zpsrs2qn5tq.png

Completely oblivious to the deep heart to heart that was going on just meters away the party carried on well into the sunset hours.

10-29-16_12-45-36PM_zps8bsx6buh.png

10-29-16_12-45-42PM_zpsmnvyu7vw.png

The two friends had a beautiful moment alone and after some careful thought....

10-29-16_12-45-53PM_zps0i1rlztq.png

10-29-16_12-46-08PM_zps6va4d1hw.png

10-29-16_12-46-19PM_zpsjrx3qwoz.png

10-29-16_12-46-20PM_zpsbwm17jre.png

...agreed that they really were meant to be friends. Kissing hadn't felt right to either of them and they both laughed relieved.

"Take care of yourself," Viviana whispered, giving Julius a light hug, "You better message me when you figure out who you are going to marry."

"You'll be the first one to know." he replied, "I promise."

Viviana may not have been the girl that he wanted to marry but Julius was sure that she was going to be a part of the life that he built for himself.

10-29-16_12-46-45PM_zpsm6l73lot.png

These two have been 'Just Good Friends' for awhile and their friendship meters actually took a little dive when they kissed earlier in the morning. They were never going to make the jump between friends and lovers. Viviana has been a beautiful character to have in this challenge and much like Ming I will miss her smiling face. So long beautiful lady <3

And then there were seven.

viviana%20elimination_zpsa5d69ycx.png

~*~

6.1%20tally%20chart_zpsestcjya5.png

Dominique is holding the top spot by 1 point. Ella, Skye, Ariana and Savannah are trailing behind just a few points off and Valentina is in the rear ,well below her nearest competitor. Oh O! Is she in trouble?

Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
    I love how elegantly you handled the elimination ... good by Viv BTW I was surprised that Valentina's flirty actions did not bring about more disastrous consequences
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited December 2016
    That was a shock! I feel like Ella is hanging by her polished fingernails! Eek! The suspense! Those dresses are GORGEOUS! At this point, the prince will get a wonderful woman no matter whom he chooses. Can't wait!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    Um do this "Elite" (or the others) know they will basically all be friends after it's over?
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Um do this "Elite" (or the others) know they will basically all be friends after it's over?
    Oops! I probably didn't make it clear - Julius and Viviana (on both sides) didn't see themselves having a romantic relationship ever so there was no point in her continuing in the competition. I can assure you that all of the girls remaining are madly in love with him. I'm a little ahead of my updates and there are more than just a few broken hearts.
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I can't believe Viv is gone. I thought she would make it in the top three! And she was one of my favourites too.
    LOL Valentina has some really dirty ideas. :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    Is it bad that I really like Valentina :)
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    omg i loved them meeting his family! his sister is gorgeous btw!
    also valentina's want... typical haha :D
    sad to see viviana go... but hey maybe they can stay friends :) i'm sure "just" being friends with the prince would also have benefits since they get along really well :smiley:
    omg only 7 girls left, the picture looks so empty now... we're getting so close!! :D

• Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    lisabee2 wrote: »

No, not bad at all! She needs all the support she can get. Go girl. Outsmart them all and win the prince! ;)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    What a satisfactory chapter. :) ah, viviana, I saw this coming.

I wonder what the conversations were like at the party. And valentina always find some way to shock us all.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    lisabee2 wrote: »

I've been cheering for her all along. :smiley:
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    The girls mingling with the family was just too precious <3
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Aww, well, I'm glad they're still friends :)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
    edited December 2016
    So I don't want to massively spoil anything but... The Glittering Court is underway...two girls have already made matches and Prince Julius and the winning lady may have already had a daughter - and don't worry she got her daddy's looks so the piccie won't give away who won. :smiley:
    12-05-16_9-04-53PM_zpschvugvgg.png

Next update is coming bright and early tomorrow my time :wink:
    @Kamio yay!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    omg so cute and so exciting to know he already has a kid in your game! :D
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 38

week%206_zpsenhlke0b.png
    Week 6.2

Sunday , Day 34

Ella, Dominique, Savannah
    Ella's Room, Morning

With Viviana gone Ella, Dominique and Savannah had been put at a disadvantage. None of them were surprised by her departure...Viviana had been throwing off questions about her time with the prince for awhile now... but her absence meant that they were one member short. Deciding to take a bit of a break from the gruelling task of skilling the three friends met in Ella's room the next morning to discuss their action plan in private.

10-29-16_4-56-22PM_zpsda2bn22m.png

10-29-16_4-58-05PM_zpsrcudowiq.png

Admittedly it turned into a bit of a gossip fest with the girls discussing how long they had held suspicions that Viviana and the Prince would call it quits within the next few days.

10-29-16_4-58-17PM_zpscz4g2pqi.png

Dominique chuckled when Savannah suggested that swapping spit had probably helped the two to realise they there weren't compatible at which point silence ensued before Ella made a joke about Vivana probably being relieved about the fact that the next person that she dated would not have made out with her closest friends.
    10-29-16_4-58-20PM_zpsnhn6iztd.png

"Ew guys! Gross. I can't even think about that." Dominique giggled.
    ~*~

Sapphire, Skye, Valentina, Ariana
    Elite Room, Late Morning

Ella, Dominique and Savannah's presence was missed that morning in the training room but given the circumstances the tutors were happy to let the girls plan their event in piece. A Royal Worth Ball was no easy feat and the girls had just been told that the King, Queen, Princess Lydia, Serena and Walsh Cunningham would attend the party and review their work.

10-29-16_4-59-19PM_zpsd2wzspsc.png

The three friends eventually turned up in the Elite room by the time that lunch rolled around and the two groups spend the better half of the afternoon wrapped in their plans for the ball they were throwing.

10-29-16_5-25-52PM_zpsatsjoozp.png

10-29-16_5-26-09PM_zpskirtp3wk.png

10-29-16_5-28-07PM_zpsqyrmcgbr.png

Eventually the girls started to feel a little worn out by all of the planning that they had to do and Ella was starting to miss Skye. The two hadn't spent much time together since being sorted into different teams and hanging out with Savannah and Dominique all day made her appreciate the friendship that she had found in the brunette.
    ~*~

Ella and Skye
    Gardens, Late Afternoon

Ella jumped at the chance to go out into the gardens with Skye when both teams agreed to take a bit of a break. The two girls had a great time together, laying on the grass, watching the clouds drifting by up above and the cool sea breeze wafting through their hair.

10-28-16_10-50-11PM_zpsqyxd8omp.png

10-28-16_10-50-23PM_zps4z4qsm7l.png

10-28-16_10-50-27PM_zps7egtdsk8.png

Savannah eventually crashed the party - after Dominique had sought out some alone time with the piano in the Women's Room and the three girls stayed out in the gardens chatting away until dinner.

10-28-16_10-51-52PM_zpsiqicbh7j.png

10-28-16_10-52-07PM_zpsyqabzwkh.png
    ~*~

Friday , Day 34

All
    Dressing room, Mid-Afternoon

The girls were in a frenzy rushing around to prepare for the Black and White party that the black team were hosting. Their party had been brought forward a day to compensate for the girls on the white team being one girl short and as such switched dates.

11-13-16_3-54-37PM_zpsbdjtbavp.png

"Has anyone got any spare bobby pins?" Ariana called out sitting in her seat and fiddling with her golden brown locks, "I can't get this piece of hair to lie flat."

11-13-16_3-53-41PM_zpsl90a0xn8.png

"Yeah me too!" Dominique complained attempting to pin her own hair in place, "Has anyone seen the hairdresser?"

11-13-16_3-58-18PM_zpsmrcmr4ne.png

"Ladies, Ladies!" Serena McIntyre called over the hum in the room, "I need you all ready for photos in five minutes. White team your photos are up first!"

11-13-16_3-54-49PM_zpsiyvgzblf.png

"Oh my gosh," Ella cried and raced off in search of her team mates, "Savannah," she called spotting the athletic brunette staring hopelessly at her dressing gown, "We need to go, do you need help putting your dress on?"

11-13-16_3-58-45PM_zpsbiei8pmb.png

"No!" the athletic brunette cried clearly flustered, "I don't have a dress yet! Nothing looks right."

"What!" Ella spluttered, "What about that sequin dress you tried on a few days ago?"

11-13-16_3-59-19PM_zpsc5vwvbrq.png

"I couldn't find it and nothing else comes close...We are so screwed!"

11-13-16_3-59-32PM_zpszgkcjzus.png

"Hang on, hang on," Ella responded holding her hands and taking a deep breath the clock ticking in the corner was a painful reminder of how little time they actually had for this, "I'm sure that there is something. Serena has the best seamstresses working overtime for each of us individually. I'm sure that there is something in amongst all of these."

11-13-16_4-00-11PM_zpsfuainqvu.png

Ella frowned at the white dresses before her...where did she even start.

~*~

"I look like Pippa Middleton." Savannah frowned...

11-13-16_4-02-45PM_zpscrho27pa.png

"Only I look even more ridiculous than she did and I definitely do NOT have the back end to pull it off." Savannah wheeled around to prove her point.

11-13-16_4-02-57PM_zpshhfd0s3w.png

11-13-16_4-03-28PM_zpsnfa36zm2.png

Yeah, Ella thought in agreement, definitely the wrong choice.

11-13-16_4-04-35PM_zps5nk9xsm5.png

"Hey guys," Dominique greeted her team mates whipping around the corner and fastening an earring in place, "We good to go." The brunette stopped in her tracks at the look on Ella's face, "What's up?"

11-13-16_4-05-37PM_zpsbp9ugvb7.png

"I don't have a dress." Savannah supplied deadpan, "Ella wants me to look like a less attractive version of the wrong sister.

Dominique scrunched her nose up at the replacement dress, "Yeah...it's not really doing you any favours."

"You think?" Savannah snorted, "I can't find anything in there."

"Ladies!" Serena sang whipping around the corner "It's time for pictures." The blue haired women was too busy staring at her clip board to notice that the girls weren't moving and it took her a good few minutes before she glanced up.

11-13-16_4-07-56PM_zpsxtuev6dm.png

"Hmm? She said expectantly, "Is something wrong?" and then she saw it...Savannah's dress. "Oh my goodness sweet what are you wearing?"

11-13-16_4-08-37PM_zpsv4aj0llx.png

"Yeah," Ella supplied, "We know."

"Goodness me." Serena clicked her tongue disapprovingly and marched over to Savannah's wardrobe and shuffled through the dress making a few grunts of dissatisfaction before pulling out a dress Savannah hadn't seen hidden at the back, "Here you go sweet. Put this one on. We haven't got anymore time to waste. The Black teams party is already 10 minutes behind schedule and I have no chance to make that time back up!"

11-13-16_4-09-08PM_zpsrmaqqepg.png

Savannah grabbed the gown from Serena with a sceptical look. The beading alone looked way to fussy for her tastes.

"Yes I know that you prefer to stick to simple black dresses honey, its why I put you on the white team. Now put it on! I don't have all day."

11-13-16_4-08-30PM_zpsd8wkktl3.png

~*~

"Oh my god!" Ella said blinking, shock colouring her face, "Savannah," she gasped,"...you look amazing."

"It's perfect." Dominique agreed.

11-13-16_4-11-47PM_zpsycbskjrg.png

"You think so?" Savannah asked nervously spinning around to show off every angle of the dress.

11-13-16_4-12-22PM_zpsqunuykec.png

"Yeah," Dominique said, "You should wear white more often."

11-13-16_4-12-52PM_zpsxrfoibqj.png
    ~*~

Woo! I am soooo glad to get this up. It was a bit more of a story format so I hope that you enjoyed the breif foray into a different format XD

Originally the cover with Savannah was meant to feature Valentina and have a black vs white theme...but everything I came up with looked tacky so I vetoed the idea. Haha!

• cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    I'm still like 7 thread pages behind trying to furiously catch up but I loved loved loved Chapter 28 with the three way fight. I've already mentioned my love for dearly departed Celeste from the Selection book, but Valentina staying when the others had to go?! That's some next level ish. Even Ms. Newsome couldn't get two kicked out at once!
    i loved this chapter! it was so different from the other recent chapters but in a good way :D
    loved the scenes with ella and savannah :p and the fact that her dress now has a "story" to it :smiley:
    and don't worry the cover is fine :)
    I absolutely adore the story you put in this chapter. I like the dialog, the pictures are fantastic, it's all perfect. I bet Valentina is behind something.

Absolute perfection.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    I love Dominique's dress! And I liked the joke about Pippa Middleton, although I do feel bad for her. It must be tough to have a queen as your sister.