Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown to Sims 4 Vintage Glamor SP (Now Out)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    cameronw209cameronw209 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Tomorrow is the big day. It doesn't seem like a lot of people are excited as I m doing most of the posting in this thread. Oh well I am mainly about the vanity table.

Almost everybody I follow on tumblr haven't patched their game yet because of the clubs breaking, I wish I hadn't. I haven't seen a single person post that they are excited about the pack.

I suspect they are all doing the same thing I'm doing, waiting for the patch to repair clubs before purchasing the SP.

Exactly what I'm doing! No patch, no SP haha :unamused:
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    PinkPaws66 wrote: »
    Is it at midnight tonight East coast? I found $10 in my account, and don't need to wait until Friday like I thought!

No 10am pacific 1pm eastern tomorrow . Sps don't release at midnight.

I couldn't remember. Thanks!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I'm really looking forward to this one and just hoping I've got enough done by tomorrow evening that I can play around in it, at least in CAS and build/buy! I've got a new couple I made last night - they were an "it" socialite couple back in the day! - who are just waiting now for the pack to overhaul their apartment and wardrobes, and their guest room might as well be a butler's room :) I don't often play Elders, but I've been really liking the idea of playing this couple.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    ShampuruShampuru Posts: 90 Member
    I'm excited for it. :3
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    edited December 2016
    DeKay wrote: »
    Movotti wrote: »
    jude72pla wrote: »
    samsims wrote: »
    What is the price of this new game

Unless you live in Australia, where it's $14.99 :/

And where I live, it's $12.90 which is equivalent to US$9.09. :grimace::trollface:

£7.99 if you live in UK.

€9.99 (US$10.75 and £8.50); Europeans are paying more for this pack! I wonder if we'll also get it earlier? It's technically tomorrow in 2 hours and 20 minutes. Does anyone know if the pack is released at midnight in Europe?
  • Options
    JadedJaneJadedJane Posts: 991 Member
    How come I can't find it to pre order? Or do they show up the day of the release date?
  • Options
    jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    edited December 2016
    Yes! Let's spread hype and hope that this next one will be better than the last!!!! :):):):)
    Edit: for extra happy faces.
  • Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    Im usually just as excited as you are CLP., but this time, I cant even play the game unless they patch the big GT bug.. clubs are like everything in my games, and without them, no new SP tomorrow.
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Options
    pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    edited December 2016
    I don't use GT so I am up to date with patches, bought GT but never use it, like most of the EPs I get..... :'( Think I will be sticking with only SPs and waiting for Pets......
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    edited December 2016
    itsug wrote: »
    Im usually just as excited as you are CLP., but this time, I cant even play the game unless they patch the big GT bug.. clubs are like everything in my games, and without them, no new SP tomorrow.

I'm in the same situation except with higher extremes by uninstalling The Sims 4 period until the get together glitch is fixed. No gameplay of this series until then. If I wanted to play a game that begged me on getting a migraine I would instead just simply bang my head on the keyboard singing a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 spiritual "Wade in The Water" while splashing my freaking laptop screen with FIJI water until the screen started splashing back in sparks...
  • Options
    FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    I am really looking forward to this pack.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    QDog wrote: »

And where I live, it's $12.90 which is equivalent to US$9.09. :grimace::trollface:

£7.99 if you live in UK.

€9.99 (US$10.75 and £8.50); Europeans are paying more for this pack! I wonder if we'll also get it earlier? It's technically tomorrow in 2 hours and 20 minutes. Does anyone know if the pack is released at midnight in Europe?

Since it's a worldwide digital download only, it's going to be released at the same time for every single region. It's probably coming out 10am US time, so convert that to your local time.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    :smiley: There are 9 time zones in the U.S.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member

I believe it's 10am PT.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

£7.99 if you live in UK.

Since it's a worldwide digital download only, it's going to be released at the same time for every single region. It's probably coming out 10am US time, so convert that to your local time.

Let's call it PST :D
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I'm probably going to be too busy to play until Friday night, but I'm still buying this tomorrow. :)
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    ErinMcf88ErinMcf88 Posts: 371 Member
    I am super exited for the whole thing to come out
  • Options
    ErinMcf88ErinMcf88 Posts: 371 Member
    I am so excited for it need to talk to people about anything sims 4 or anything else you guys want to talk about to I just need something to keep my mine off the new game.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I may buy it for the beds. The Butler, makeup table, and globe bar don't appeal to me.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    The Goths are waiting for this pack in my game. Decided to stay in their original home but remodel.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I'm so excited!

5528231035_b0570b64ca_o.gif

I really like the theme of this pack and I have several Sims who suit the content. I'm not sure what to do first, but I have a family who live in the big house near the Goths, and I think I'll redecorate and play with them for a sim-week. :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Releases in 8 hrs and 10 minutes!!!!
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    edited December 2016

£7.99 if you live in UK.

Thanks!! I tried downloading it at midnight and it wasn't available so I figured it would be released at the same time as in the US.

That's 7pm CET then! 6pm GMT (for Ireland, UK and Portugal) and 8 pm EET (for Eastern Europe). Seven more hours to go in any case lol
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    5 more hours! :p
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    I'm ordering it!!!!!
    giphy_1.gif
This discussion has been closed.