Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Halloween Update changes

WinMacSims3WinMacSims3 Posts: 1,610 Member
edited November 2016 in The Sims FreePlay
I've noticed that The Sims FreePlay has made some changes in the Halloween update, here are some I've spotted.
  • The Task complete screen is changed and tapping to continue no longer closes the dialog. Likely changed so that players no longer have to open the tasks screen each time to start a new task.
  • When money/XP is earned, they move to the top menu instead of floating straight up before disappearing. However, money that is lost still shows the old behavior.
  • Buildings except for the Party Boat now have a symbol on the bottom telling what building it is.
  • Buildings that are locked now have a locked symbol.
  • Item buttons on the Home Store are now blue instead of gray.
  • The XP and LP on the Hobby screen and Weekly Task complete screen have been changed.
  • The gender icons for male and female is green instead of being blue and pink respectively.

Here's are slight change of icons (top: Movie Star, bottom: Halloween)
Movie%20Studio%20%28Movie%20Star%29.PNG?psid=1
Movie%20Studio%20%28Halloween%29.PNG?psid=1

The Build Mode icons are also changed (top: Doctor, Doctor, bottom: Halloween)
FreePlay%20Build%20Mode%20buttons.png?psid=1

The Gender icons (Top: Doctor, Doctor, bottom: Halloween)
FreePlay%20CAS%20Old.PNG?psid=1
FreePlay%20CAS%20New.PNG?psid=1

I think that's all the changes I've spotted. Have you spotted any changes?
Origin ID: GothicSimmer, YouTube: GothicSimmer
Post edited by WinMacSims3 on

Comments

• Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    Yeah I think you did, but I also got with the update a movie studio event that is coming soon you can see them at the movie studio, hospital, police station also. I dont know where about else though.
  • Options
    WinMacSims3WinMacSims3 Posts: 1,610 Member
    edited November 2016
    I've added some changes as well as some images. I got them from this thread on the Unofficial FreePlay forum.
    Origin ID: GothicSimmer, YouTube: GothicSimmer
  • Options
    MusicMeg222MusicMeg222 Posts: 163 Member
    I'm trying to post a new thread since I'm curious about the Holiday 2016 Update, but this site isn't letting me for some reason. Does anyone know when the Holiday update will be available? We're still playing on the Halloween update and Turkey Day has already passed. Let me know!
  • Options
    SimGuruEmmaSimGuruEmma Posts: 118 SimGuru
    I'm trying to post a new thread since I'm curious about the Holiday 2016 Update, but this site isn't letting me for some reason. Does anyone know when the Holiday update will be available? We're still playing on the Halloween update and Turkey Day has already passed. Let me know!

The Holiday update is almost ready to go out :) We know when but we can't tell you just yet, in fear of ending up on the naughty list this year!

PS. We usually release a trailer before an update, and the trailer hasn't gone up so stay tuned to our Facebook and Twitter for more info!
    Community Engagement Manager - The Sims FreePlay + The Sims Mobile - Firemonkeys and Maxis