Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EvaKouk's Massive Thank You Thread

12346...Next

Comments

• EvaKoukEvaKouk Posts: 340 Member
    Another thank you post for my special friend @AlphaFen ! This time, thank you dear queen of our Sims3 community for gifting me eight more items for my poor Sims to have fun with. These are ''Slim Fit Legs'' , ''Capacitor Chronometer'' , ''Hydrocombo Lighting'' , ''Aurora Lush Style Waste Receptable'' , ''Map of Somewhere'' , ''Crystal Elegance Floor Lamp'' , ''Shrub of Tranquility'' and ''Rustic Loaf Box'' . Below is a little collage I made for you to enjoy from your gifts being present all around my sims worlds :)

AlphaFen2%20Collage_zpsqzju2ajw.jpg

Also, massive thank you for the five badges you gifted me on TheSims3 Page website! There's only a few of us left on there now so it is a really heartwarming and fun way to make bonds over there. These badges were ''Balloon Badge'' , ''Cupcake Badge'' (how did you know about my obsession with cupcakes :o ) , ''Blue and White Present Badge'' , ''Soccer Badge'' and ''Greece'' .
    You're such a nice friend, I wanna squeeze you! (with love of course) o:)

Have a great day everyone and happy simming!
    Hey! Don't be a stranger!

My Page - My Studio - My Massive Thank You Thread

All the love as always! x
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    That is one awesome collage, it looks so professional :hushed:

Anyhoo your very welcome :kissing_heart: It's lovely to see the gifts being enjoyed in houses that are so much better decorated than mine ....not that I'm jealous o:) ...... or planning elaborate laser-octupus based revenge :smirk:

P.S Are you saying there are people out there without pathological obsessions with cupcakes!!? :fearful:
    Thank you for the compliment dear @AlphaFen well the site I use does everything I only add images from in game. But it is true, I like taking time to take some good pictures for this thread to express extra gratitude!

Hehe since I know how expensive buying evil equipment is I could make your life easier and just upload the somewhat well decorated house on the Exchange, it's on the works for quite some time now, just gotta find the time to decide on details, maybe during Christmas...

P.S That's what they say but who ever believes and mostly trusts people that dont like cupcakes? Strange world indeed! :D

Today's massive thank you is for @Ceea ! Many thanks for gifting me ''Retronik Lectronik by Phonokronik'' and ''Coffee Tray with Book Accents'' ! These pieces are fantastic for creating an old-fashioned home office so thats exactly what I did with them in my legacy house! Here's Mike who is self-employed as a writer using and loving his brand new office decorated with your gifts!
    large.jpg

Have a nice December and happy simming! :*

Massive thank you to @minimonXI for gifting me ''Blown Away with frame'' ! Who doesn't love paintings? They add so much character in any room! I've put your wonderful gift in the home office of my legacy house and Mike seems to be loving it just as much as me!
    large.jpg

Have a wonderful new month and happy simming! :*

edited November 2016
    Massive thank you to @XxHannelorexX for gifting me a total of nine(9) items! That's so kind of you to wipe out my wishlist like this and I really appreciate it! I have been using all of your gifts but I chose to include six of them in my collage, from left to right: ''Scene in Four Parts'', ''Choo Choo Pajamas'', ''Suspending Suspenders'', ''Alvar Retro Trash Receptacle'' ''Seychelles Tank'' and ''Bridgette Skirt'' ! Especially thank you for offering my children sims some new and cute outfit ideas!
    XxHanneLorexX_zpsvuomqy3i.jpg

Have a nice month and happy simming! <3

Massive thank you to @debbycanty for gifting me ''Hit the Bookshelf'' , ''Off the Road Case'' , ''Woven Wicker Trunk'' and ''Bamboozled End Table'' ! Im loving and using all of your gifts but sadly I didnt have time to go into my Sunlit Tides game to take pictures of the latter two items so I'm only including the two first, from the music corner I've created for Rachel in my legacy house! She seems to be having a blast and Im sure she is thanking you as well!
    large.jpg

Have a wonderful and festive December and happy simming! <3

Massive thank you to @ZeeGee for gifting me ''Lacey Retreat Romper'' ! Who doesnt love a decent sleepwear outfit for an attractive lady when all the base game ones are rubbish? Thank you very mych Zee for this sexy outfit and I'm sure Jessica is grateful too!
    Screenshot-798_zpsxdajg0kp.jpg

Have an awesome December and happy simming! <3

edited February 2018
    Last massive thank you for November to @melaniet1020 for gifting me the ''Deliciously Indulgent Bakery'' !

I am deeply grateful for you considering me worthy of spending so many simpoints just to please me and I am loving this wonderful venue. It comes with cute decorations, fantastic gameplay and an extravagant lot so it's a really special gift to me! I havent had the time to make the lot to properly work as a business but I'm sure I'll get around it during the holidays.

For the time being, here you can see two of my favourite lovebirds, Laron and Rachel having their first date at the Bakery! Huge thanks again!
    original.jpg

Wishing you a perfect new month and happy simming! <3
    Post edited by EvaKouk on

• melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    You are very welcome! I'm glad you are enjoying it! Happy Simming!
    Happy Simming!! :)
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    You're welcome :) Love all the pictures! Did you realize your wish list is empty?! Just sayin...
  • debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    You're very welcome EvaKouk :)
  • XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    EvaKouk wrote: »
    Massive thank you to @XxHannelorexX for gifting me a total of nine(9) items! That's so kind of you to wipe out my wishlist like this and I really appreciate it! I have been using all of your gifts but I chose to include six of them in my collage, from left to right: ''Scene in Four Parts'', ''Choo Choo Pajamas'', ''Suspending Suspenders'', ''Alvar Retro Trash Receptacle'' ''Seychelles Tank'' and ''Bridgette Skirt'' ! Especially thank you for offering my children sims some new and cute outfit ideas!

Have a nice month and happy simming! <3

You're very welcome! It's lovely to see your sims enjoying their new stuff. Happy simming :smile: