Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Reboot the Original

Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
While I am in favor of change and progress, I honestly think that rebooting the original sims series would be great. I'm mainly talking about the EPs. Each EP added some much and needed so little to do it. I say go back to the actual roots and see what was amazing about the franchise from the start and go from there.
1FKDfKj.png

Comments

• SimChickeeSimChickee Posts: 402 Member
    I don't think they ever will, they like origin too much.
  • canitbemancanitbeman Posts: 396 Member
    edited December 2016
    I don't know. SimCity (2013) was seen as a reboot. Yeah, it didn't turn out very well. The Sims 2 & 3 were great games (even if TS3 sort of lost it's way with the Store). I didn't mind the direction EA.xis was going, but they did ruin everything they previously built with The Sims 4's release.
    Post edited by canitbeman on
    in7xjb5WX7PIyv2bAPK9om-UpQ6lu50OmTOOMedFkabQlJ6WAblttI-YkjpbwbaMsZYP99rvrxYZYvusuoiZY9kgoOukGZu8miL-x4i5Vjt_4VS982WP32Goc22ldJNMZMCL6b2pKA=w2400
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    The problem with sim city is they were trying to force players to play online and play with others when we all know any SIMS game is best suited with personal creativity. The freedom to do whatever they see fit which is what makes the experiences that much more personal.
    1FKDfKj.png