Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TSM Avis?

PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
I've been seeing a lot of TSM avatars today (which I adore), but, why? I love that game SO much. Is there new TSM news or something? (please please please)

Screenshot-2_zpsgflpx324.jpg
Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Amazing sim!

Phobos will join!

486hpMS.jpg
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    Sheesh, I was hoping the thread would not have been tossed the 'ignore' section of the forums before I even got an answer. :( Sometimes the gurus just make me feel so worthless.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Piperbird wrote: »
    Sheesh, I was hoping the thread would not have been tossed the 'ignore' section of the forums before I even got an answer. :( Sometimes the gurus just make me feel so worthless.

I didn't even realise TSM had it's own section! :scream: I have been posting on my wall. Though I don't think many people come to this part of the forums so maybe no one would see my sims :s
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    I don't know what I did, but every thing I have ever posted gets immediately moved to dead sections of the forums. My questions never get answered, by ideas never get seen. I already have the lowest self esteem on the planet, and when the gurus say 'shut up, no one cares about what you have to say' I get the message pretty clear. I'm not sure why I even bother posting anything, anyway. I've stopped playing the game, maybe it's time to leave the forums, too.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I made this avi because I just got TSM for my birthday and have been enjoying it a lot. I do know that TSM received a patch to upgrade its Origin compatibility, also that it is still offered for sale on Origin, because I only just got it for myself, through there.

However, there doesn't seem to be anything new for TSM since Pirates and Nobles, nor any sign that any more is coming. Since it uses a variation of the Sims 3 architecture and engine, I don't imagine it is receiving any more development from the studio, alas.