Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FALL FUN HOMEMADE GIFTS for someone special @tanubanue

2...Next

Comments

• tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    @Kgaff ~

Thanks so much for these two awesome lots! <3

I agree that the Art Gallery in Lucky Palms was in serious need of help and this is perfect! I love that it now includes things that sims can actually do and it will look so much prettier there!

And I know right? What park? lol Desert Hot Spot looks like so much fun with a lot to do. It will be placed and then I won't have to place that big lot for the gambling machines. :)

You're inspiring me to do more on the project I had started awhile ago in remaking community and some of the bad residential lots in Lucky Palms. I had started it awhile ago and then something else took my attention but now I have a super good reason to go back and do it again. So thanks for that too!

I love the way you portray Derrick in the story. It reminds me of the way I've always seen Vidcund Curious in sims 2 lol. So geeky lovable and adorable. I think I may start Bibi and him out as roommates and see if they can develop more from there. I hope that he likes Little Lady too lol

You've spoiled me! <3<3<3
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Love Bibi! (And the wings thing is interesting....how odd!) That face she's making in the mirror cracked me up! I haven't played a ghost hunter in a while, might just have to go play her. It's always entertaining!

Derrick is such a perfect compliment to Bibi...they look like they're having a lot of fun, too! Gotta love a cute nerd! ;)

Desert Hot Spot does have a little bit of everything, that's wonderful! Nice to have multiple things all one lot!

Really love the Sunshine Art Center...that's one of the EA lots I'd been thinking really needed to be replaced, I just hadn't gotten around to it. This looks like a great option! :smiley:
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Fabulous community lots @Kgaff - got them both rec'd! <3
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    Redoing the base camp - what a great idea! Your version looks nice and homey, and it looks like it gives Sims a great deal to do while there. :)
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Ooh la la... the Bon Voyage Guest House suits France perfectly! What a wonderful base camp makeover :) Such a comfortable home away from home that will have Sims flocking there toot sweet.
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Oooh gorgeous - Bon Voyage Guest House is so oh la la and looks very French chic! Beautiful job - I've got you rec'd! <3
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    @Kgaff ~

I really really like the base camp a lot. Thank you for finishing it for me! :) Now you've inspired another thing lol I need to go find the other one you made for the contest as well.

Thank you so much for being my buddy. I hope that you've enjoyed what you created as well. I'm off to install everything in my game and get in a bit of play time.

Hugs!!!! and lots of Smiles :):)<3
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Oh, I never thought about redoing the base camps in WA worlds...love Bon Voyage Guest House. French country is such a pretty style, I've always loved it. The blues and greens and yellows you used in it are just perfect for Champs Les Sims, too!
  • XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    Great backstory for Derrick :smile: And I love all the great pics you have of him and Bibi; great story!

The Desert Hot Spot is a fabulous addition to Lucky Palms :smile: It looks like a great spot for hanging out! And the Sunshine Art Center is a great remake! Perfect place for artistic sims.

Bon Voyage Gust House is amazing! I didn't actually realise you were able to replace lots in the travel towns; must get this one in game! Thanks for providing the instructions :smile:

Rec'd all of your lovely creations :smile: