Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What CAN be done to fix TS4?

Comments

• dachsietalesdachsietales Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to see a few additions to Sims 4:

* New Careers
    - Some new playable and unplayable ones
    - Would especially love to see a Wellness career (Yoga Instructor, Life Coach...)
    * New Aspirations
    - One based off of Wellness would be nice
    * Pets!!!
    * A few more new neighborhoods and travel/vacation destinations
    * Ability to own a business like a spa, gym, lounge, etc
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Conical and domed roofs being easier to create, instead of torturous reshaping and rotating.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Shadia13Shadia13 Posts: 22 Member
    Changing the amount of simpleons in the three wealth levels, preferably the wealthy class to 300,000 simoleons instead of 30,000. And lot value shouldn't be included to wealth value just family funds.
  • BrickBadWolfBrickBadWolf Posts: 8 New Member
    Combined lots :) Mix retail and restaurants to get a mall.
  • LeticiaSimmerLeticiaSimmer Posts: 3 New Member
    Hot tubs are needed badly.

Added to the list

Would be perfect if The Sims add sports, not as a profession, just as a hobbie or something like this. Don't you ever think how cool would be if some of your sims's habbilities was soccer player or tennis player ?
  • katiekkatiekatiekatiekkatiekatie Posts: 1 New Member
    I have so many ideas for Sims 4/5!
    1) Toddler stage. Sims 3 was AMAZING because you could have your toddler running around and teach them to walk and talk. I think this was the best stage for a baby because they were cute and you could take them around with you - rather than now where you just leave them in a cot all day.

2) Cars. Sims 3 also had this great feature, which would allow you to be able to buy a garage, bikes, and cars. Sometimes a house needs a garage to look complete. This was a super feature on TS3 and I hope they bring it to TS4 soon.

3) Pets. Imagine if you could have your toddler running around chasing a dog or cat - adorable right?

4) Hospitals. When you have the 'Get To Work' EP you should also have the ability to go to the hospital due to an illness etc.

5) Robbers! This was such a fun feature and hilarious to watch the policeman/woman tackling the robber.

6) Fountains

7) Have your neighbours be more active? Be able to see them moving throughout their home and garden.

8) Be able to have a store that you own be open even if you're not there.

9) Stores. You should be able to go to a local store and buy foods that will last about 1 week.

10) More community buildings. In TS3 there was the local bookstore, more parks etc where as now there is around 2 community lots in one world.

Finally, this is the feature I am most passionate about... MULTIPLAYER. I would love to be able to have a joint world with my sister or friends. We used to share TS3 and that was so awkward because you can't really do that. Now, as we both have TS4 Deluxe, we should be able to have the option to play multiplayer. Imagine you in your room in your home and your sibling or friend knocking on your Sims home and asking you to come in! Amazing!
  • crashdodgerscrashdodgers Posts: 61 Member
    edited November 2016
    I have so many ideas for Sims 4/5!
    1) Toddler stage. Sims 3 was AMAZING because you could have your toddler running around and teach them to walk and talk. I think this was the best stage for a baby because they were cute and you could take them around with you - rather than now where you just leave them in a cot all day.

2) Cars. Sims 3 also had this great feature, which would allow you to be able to buy a garage, bikes, and cars. Sometimes a house needs a garage to look complete. This was a super feature on TS3 and I hope they bring it to TS4 soon.

3) Pets. Imagine if you could have your toddler running around chasing a dog or cat - adorable right?

4) Hospitals. When you have the 'Get To Work' EP you should also have the ability to go to the hospital due to an illness etc.

5) Robbers! This was such a fun feature and hilarious to watch the policeman/woman tackling the robber.

6) Fountains

7) Have your neighbours be more active? Be able to see them moving throughout their home and garden.

8) Be able to have a store that you own be open even if you're not there.

9) Stores. You should be able to go to a local store and buy foods that will last about 1 week.

10) More community buildings. In TS3 there was the local bookstore, more parks etc where as now there is around 2 community lots in one world.

Finally, this is the feature I am most passionate about... MULTIPLAYER. I would love to be able to have a joint world with my sister or friends. We used to share TS3 and that was so awkward because you can't really do that. Now, as we both have TS4 Deluxe, we should be able to have the option to play multiplayer. Imagine you in your room in your home and your sibling or friend knocking on your Sims home and asking you to come in! Amazing!

I like the ideas in this post, like my self and a lot of other Simmers on here we have so mean great ideas that if we had the ability to design and produce a game EP, it would be the best in the world and quit potable be a hell of a lot better then all this stuff from EA/Maxis, I my self have some were on this forum posted an idea for a new EP. Which has 1 or 2 ideas from the above quote as well as some great ideas from of people.

Someone on here in another post made a comment about having sport's as a hobbies/activity, well EA/Maxis, have given us a basketball court in the new EP, but you can only use it in the new world, which for me is very disappointing to say the least. This also go's for other things in this new EP, that can not be transferred to the older worlds, I for one think EA/Maxis, should stop treating use like a lot of sheep/children, and start treating use with some respect and start listening to what we would like to see brought into the game.

After all the have a community manager who's job it is report-ably to act as a go between us and EA/Maxis, all though I have seen blogs that would disagree with this. And I personally thick if we the Simmers can come up all these great idea's, why is it that EA/Maxis, development team are unable to and also why is it after all these so called updates they constantly break the game?

And as for "What can be done to fix this great game, 1) Sack all the so called development team, 2) Start listening to the people who know what should or should not be done when designing new content for the game, i.e. us the Simmers, 3) Forget targeting teenagers only and start targeting a wider client base, in particular the older Simmers, i.e. those who like my self who have been play this game series for quit along time, weather it be very old hands who have been playing seance TS1 or those who have only played TS2/TS3, after all if you have played any one or all three then you have a very good idea of the things you like and do not like, as well as the things that work and again do not work in the game, 4) Improve the quality checking, after all if they had a better quality checking procedure, I guaranty the game would break less often and need fewer up date to fix it.
  • KamentariKamentari Posts: 19 Member
    Someone has probably said this, but self-employment. Why am I still unemployed when I own a restaurant or retail store? Also, what if I don't want to work for the man? I want to sell my own books or artwork or techie skills, and not be considered a popper.

Thanks for reading.
  • samccray139samccray139 Posts: 28 Member
    height sliders would be awesome. i know height slider mods have been around since Sims 2 and it would be great if such sliders were to finally become part of the Sims franchise. i know it's been said and put on the list, but i also agree that more lifestages should be introduced as well as greater interaction with babies. another thing i'd love to see is the Create-A-Style tool to return. i know a LOT of people, particularly builders, are all but ignoring Sims 4 because customization can only go so far with what few options we're given. along with the create-a-style tool, i'd like the return of the Sims 3 hair/eye/skin color customization capabilities. also, when i start a new game, i want at least the option to be able to start an entirely new "simverse" with that new game, not have my new game be a part of the same group of towns that my other saves are. There are certain starter houses i like my single sims in a new game moving into on day 1 but i can't do that the way the save system is now because they're already taken. also, i miss the "open world" feel of the towns in sims 3 when i plays sims four. i hate having to go through a load screen to go to a different neighborhood or even go next door to mingle with the neighbors. as it is, even though i have so many mods and custom content on sims 3 that loading a game takes 45 minutes, i much prefer Sims 3 over sims four in all but one area. The only thing i like about Sims 4 that isn't in Sims 3 is the immense physical customization of my Sims as well as choosing their style of walk. speaking of which, another thing that would be nice is being able to adjust a Sims default walking style in game as well as having Aliens have the option to have two different walk styles, one for their real selves and one for their disguise.
  • urygauryga Posts: 559 Member
    Make the game more real, we are not Genies, were sims.
    We should be able to see our sims walk to work, to school, even off screen or on a trolley, ect.

Slow down the game days, do you go to work just to have to go to bed right away after?, because time magically flew by.
    No.
    You have time to watch tv, go out, have fun, ect.
    The day's hours are to quick for the game scripts.
    Almost a hour to cooks eggs?
    Slow down the game hours.

We could use some more lots
  • Dyl2K9Dyl2K9 Posts: 8 New Member
    Small ideas:
    -more antique/old style furniture/content
    -double/triple height columns
    -double height windows
    -more large lots - maybe a neighbourhood for rich people only.
    -butlers
    -make teens less like young adults/adults
    -university
    -boarding schools like sims 3 ambitions.

-cars - you could be able to place them on the roads outside the lots similar to sims freeplay this would avoid any necessary redesign of neighbourhoods.
  • Innocencebetrayed_Innocencebetrayed_ Posts: 2 New Member
    Here's my list
    Body hair
    Piercings
    More swatches/ colorwheel
    More hair colors
    toddlers
    height
    cars
    pets
    I really don't play around with build mode so I don't really care about build mode
    :)
  • GhettoxRainbowsGhettoxRainbows Posts: 847 Member
    edited November 2016
    Here's my list
    Body hair
    Piercings
    More swatches/ colorwheel
    More hair colors
    toddlers
    height
    cars
    pets
    I really don't play around with build mode so I don't really care about build mode
    :)
    @Innocencebetrayed_ If you fancy, I've downloaded some pretty cool CC piercings (septum, nose, eyebrow, upper ear) from Sims Resource :)
    CSI Miami let's go to the beach!
  • Dee WestDee West Posts: 66 Member
    Here are some suggestions:

- Be able to organize inventory and chest
    - Have individual inventory for each chest like Sims 3
    - Be able to stack frog and insect tanks
    - Be able to put more fish in the large fish tanks
    - Be able to move a property and family at the same time
    - Oldest messages should delete on it own
    - Stop whim that are already completed from reappearing (getting engaged to someone when they are already married)
    - Days off should accurately reflect time (saying you have 3 days off when you really only have 2)
    - Timer on plant growth
    - Fish shouldn't go bad so quickly
    - Have shifts for businesses
    - Have business hours (opening and closing at a certain time)

Thank you
  • higgenbockerhiggenbocker Posts: 124 Member
    I think it would be great if we were able to split funds between households!! :):)
  • higgenbockerhiggenbocker Posts: 124 Member
    As well as functional alarm clocks!

• Zany102Zany102 Posts: 72 Member
    I would like to see the neighborhood families with story progression, like having kids and moving up in careers. The other sims feel stagnant, and it's a pain to try to manage a lot of households. There was a glitch in the Sims 3 that caused random families to have a baby (it has since been patched) but I always thought of it as a good thing. This way, there were always new characters flowing in and out and I could focus on my family. I don't micro-manage my game, so I like the other characters to be random. The Sims 2 also did this in a great way with townies.
  • jinzou214jinzou214 Posts: 74 Member
    I'd love to see an empty city neighbourhood with more space. City Living had a lot of lovely scenery, and it would be nice to expand on that with a customizable world like Newcrest.
  • thesimsserbiathesimsserbia Posts: 510 Member
    it wuld be sooo nice that we have cas like now(i hope this what i m going to writhe here wuld be in The Sims 5)-but to be able to have only two option for clothes-Evriday-2option,formal-2 option and so on...and in gameplay to be able to go in som mall and buy clothes in gameplay then you can bay only how menny money you have.And in CAS to have sliders for height. And ofcorse todlers life stage. evritihing else i like in thesims4 CAS.
  • thesimsserbiathesimsserbia Posts: 510 Member
    I have idea-Lets writhe petition - Give us one big open world- If you see on map of world selection thouse r world globe. Lets imagine that they can add one globe of some world where when you klik to enter you dont enter on some map...Automatic you enter on some world big, where you can explore as you play, menny things there...you find your self(your sim) on some square from where you bigining exploration of world and you as you explorig you run there on som new festivals,socerr cort,tenis kort,some open bars,end you run on some other suprises!! Do you like that idea? R when you enter in that world you see map with new naighborhoods and they dont have lots they r open naighborhods where you can go there where do you like you can see there soo meny new themed stuff...
    jt2mmf.jpg
  • NikolaiBanksNikolaiBanks Posts: 149 Member
    I have idea-Lets writhe petition - Give us one big open world- If you see on map of world selection thouse r world globe. Lets imagine that they can add one globe of some world where when you klik to enter you dont enter on some map...Automatic you enter on some world big, where you can explore as you play, menny things there...you find your self(your sim) on some square from where you bigining exploration of world and you as you explorig you run there on som new festivals,socerr cort,tenis kort,some open bars,end you run on some other suprises!! Do you like that idea? R when you enter in that world you see map with new naighborhoods and they dont have lots they r open naighborhods where you can go there where do you like you can see there soo meny new themed stuff...
    jt2mmf.jpg

Awesome idea :D This is something they should do one of these days.
    'Fear not, for I am with you;
    Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
    I will strengthen you,
    Yes, I will help you,
    I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
    Quote from Isaiah 41:10
  • HonestlyBenjaminHonestlyBenjamin Posts: 381 Member
    I'd like disasters where your house could be flooded and you have to move into someone elses house
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Do they ever hire people with a background in modding? I know it might be pie in the sky, but if you think about it it's not a terrible idea; some of those people really have some skill!
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I'd like disasters where your house could be flooded and you have to move into someone elses house
    Why would that be fun? Its like playing a city building game and unleashing all the disasters on it after you have spent hours working on it.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • YamuraihaYamuraiha Posts: 20 Member
    I don't know how to make own topics since there is either no way for me or I can't find it but I would love if we could have one sided crushes when it comes to relationships?