Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• OpicanaOpicana Posts: 379 Member
    Thanks to the generosity of @rednenemon and @me1620 I was just able to pickup Bayside Laundry for free!!! <3 Thank you!
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @Opicana - You're welcome. Glad to have helped.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • hannekemuffinhannekemuffin Posts: 192 Member
    Martje89 wrote: »
    Thank you @MvdP1989 (Sorry I don't know the simsforum username, for some odd reason I'm not receiving e-mails when I get a gift..) for the Gift Of Speech Baby Monitor! <3

Updated my top 5

@hannekemuffin I think you've got me confused with somebody else who gifted you the baby monitor :smile: Unfortunately I hardly get ads, so I'm not able to gift at the moment... :frowning:

Sorry! I typed the wrong name! I don't get anymore emails from sims so I have to check my purchase history and that's not a very easy tool to use...

Thanks @meme009 for gifting me the baby monitor! <3
  • xJullexJulle Posts: 272 Member
    It has been a while, but I've updated my top 5! :smile:
  • HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    I put all the individual items I still need on my WL and I was kind of shocked. Just when you think you're getting close :p. I still need a few sets too, but those will come on DD.

Hope your tooth will be okay @Opicana !

Still busy times for me but we are hoping my mother will come home next week. She has been in hospital for 4 weeks now but things look better. She still has a lot of recovery to do, but we hope she can do that at home.

I realised I didn't update my top 5 in ages, so I did.
  • AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    Top 5

@Hoplass
    Oh sorry to hear that, I really hope she's okay. It stinks. My mother basically lived in the hospital all of last year. But yeah...
    Have you gotten any more interviews? :)
    23rif7.gif
    Did you remember that @AuzzPanda ? <3 No, no new job interviews as I'm too busy with my mother and work to get any letters out. Is your mother ok now? Hospitals stink, but the nurses and doctors are really nice where my mom is. The (sort of) fun thing is, that my father has been in the same department a few years ago, being there for weeks too. All the nurses still know him and say hello, haha.
    @Hoplass
    Awho. Do you enjoy work though? :)
    Oh yeah she's doing great now. She had cancer, linfoma non hodgkin. A few years ago she might've not made it! But she's perfectly good now.
    Oooh haha, that's kind of them, good thing they're nice!
    23rif7.gif
  • AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Hi everyone! I haven't been around for some time. I got frustrated! I haven't seen an add in ages!!! Plus my maternity leave it's over I'm now enjoing my vacation days and then I'll restart working! After that I will have very little time with my children!

@Martje89 and @Tamaek for the gifts you sent me!

@Hoplass I hope you mother is getting better so that she can gp home soon.

@Tamaek I'm sorry for you and your family. I hope you can have a beautiful Christmas all together.

@Opicana I hope your kitten is ok now. I also broke a tooth some time ago, actually I broke 2 as a consequence of being pregnant. Hopefuly yours wont have broken all the way to the root like mine did.

I've updated my Top5.
    @AuzzPanda I do not enjoy my job, that's one my reasons to leave. Glad to hear your mother is doing fine!

Thank you @Astreia !
    @Hoplass
    Aw sorry to hear that. Hope you find a better place soon
    23rif7.gif
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited November 2016
    Updated my top five
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    The ads are being a tease this morning. I keep getting the box, but then it says "Sorry, ad not available!"

I'm still trying to organize a plan for my store purchases, so my top 5 is not up to date (though I think my wishlist may have some items left). I'm trying to come up with a better method for deciding which deals to go after.

My dentist appointment is tomorrow. :::cringe::: I'm so scared! :s

Kitty is still doing okay. Since there are no symptoms, we can't tell if he is getting better...but he isn't getting worse which is a good sign. I put together a giant cat tower for him this weekend. He seems a little scared of it though, LOL.
  • xJullexJulle Posts: 272 Member
    @Karnzter thank you so much for the gift! :smiley: I'm updating my top 5 :)
  • Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    @hannekemuffin Dont worry :smile: I completely understand the confusion. It's so annoying that the store has gone all wonky lately. But
    I just thought I should let you know so the right person gets the credit :wink: Have fun playing with the baby monitor!

@Astreia You're very welcome :blush:

@Opicana Good luck with your dentist appointment tomorrow! I can totally relate to being scared, but I'm sure everything will be fine. You can do it! Sending you some positive vibes :smile:
    @rednenemon
    :OOOOOOO WOOW THANK YOU, SO so much! That is so kind of you, it makes my heart content. Thank you so much I really appreciate it :)
    Trust me I will bake the baking baklety baboons out of this EEEE. SO exciting!!
    Hope your well, how's your week going?

@Opicana Aw good luck tomorrow! You'll be in my thoughts and hopes. But yeah, It'll go well, good luck :)
    LOL that's great! We once bought a giant bone for my dog, whom was really scared of it at first. Ended up devouring it in the day hah
    23rif7.gif
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    From my TOP 5!

@Faith_Andhope thanks for the Cosmic Culinary Range, Intermodular Microwave, Alpha Amplitude Dishwasher, Capacitor Counter and Binary Barstool !!! <3

I love this set. Thank you!!! :)

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :D
    Today's the day...eek! I have to wait all the wait until 2pm.
    Thanks to @Faith_Andhope and @Martje89 for the gifts that helped brighten my day just a bit.
  • Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    You're welcome @Opicana :smile: I hope everything goes/went well today!
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited November 2016
    Body is five characters too short... Updated! ☺ @Karnzter Did you gift me Flor De Feugo? It says you did in my inbox, but I don't own the item.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • KarnzterKarnzter Posts: 105 Member
    I did, @Breazona. But after two attempts it took me a long time to get through the confirmation. I'll try again right now and hopefully you'll finally acquire the hair :)
    I'm in your Top 5s and Wishlists. Gifting you pretty stuff ;)

Proud complete Store catalogue owner since 2023 🎉

TS3 MyPage | Ursine family tree, currently four generations in
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    edited November 2016
    Yay, I finally own Gothique Library! Now it's only "Fifth Avenue Fashion" and then I only have around ~90 items and 1 store world left to get! ♥ I only have 23 simpoints left though, so time to farm! :open_mouth:

Has anybody heard news about the fixing of the Make me An offer page?
    Post edited by Jahnna on
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • Faith_AndhopeFaith_Andhope Posts: 4,468 Member
    GREENEYA wrote: »
    From my TOP 5!

@Faith_Andhope thanks for the Cosmic Culinary Range, Intermodular Microwave, Alpha Amplitude Dishwasher, Capacitor Counter and Binary Barstool !!! <3

I love this set. Thank you!!! :)

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :D

You are welcome. It's a great set. I'm glad you have the whole set now.

• Faith_AndhopeFaith_Andhope Posts: 4,468 Member
    Opicana wrote: »
    Today's the day...eek! I have to wait all the wait until 2pm.
    Thanks to @Faith_Andhope and @Martje89 for the gifts that helped brighten my day just a bit.

You are welcome. I hope everything went well. :-)
  • TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    Sorry I've been away guys, real life has been kicking my butt. But I did manage to grab the Gothique Library and that concludes my DD rotation. Now all that's left are the 67 (million at least it feels that way) individual items on the wishlist. YAY!! :lol: And I'm going to get to have Thanksgiving with my Father-in-law (and the rest of my in-laws) tomorrow! So thankful, to be honest. :joy:

Thank you for the kind words and wishes @Astreia. And glad to hear you're back, even for a little while. And enjoy all the time you can squeeze out with your new little one! They grow up much too fast. ^_^

I'm glad to hear that your mom is doing better @Hoplass. I hope that continues to be the trend. A nice healing winter is what we need. ;)

YAY for you, too @Jahnna!! Exciting isn't it?

I really hope your dentist appointment went okay, @Opicana. Let us know. You are in my thoughts and prayers. And your kitty being scared of the cat jungle is just cute and funny.

I probably won't be on much this week with Thanksgiving coming up. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone (even if you don't celebrate it or if you celebrated it last month :wink: )!
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!