Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Down With Restrictions! Give us our CREATIVITY back!!!

What is it with these plum restrictions? This is not in line with "You Rule!" We want our creativity back!!!
fkgck4xkargo.png
"If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I think that until CASt, CAW abd other missed features come back, the pkayer would never be able to rule

:disappointed:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    WillowG145WillowG145 Posts: 351 Member
    Urgh! When they talk about their "vision" it remind me of the "artistic integrity" of Mass Effect 3 endings. Even then the devs insulted the players because all was fine and perfect, it was the player, "they didn't understand it". :|
  • Options
    I understand the vision, I think I started a thread on it once.

The vision is not for me though :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    there is nothing wrong with the game and i can say that you need to accept the fact that a program like create a style will not return to the game since it was causing the game to lag alot and its nt for us simmers to decide what go in the game if ea/maxi decide to remove that program they add a reason to do so and even if they wanted to put back it would not be for us to decide.
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Well I sure would love to know that this so called vision is because all I see is party party party. I would love to have some more family friendly venues added. My Sim is having a hard time keeping the kids entertained when they come for the weekend.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    Well I sure would love to know that this so called vision is because all I see is party party party. I would love to have some more family friendly venues added. My Sim is having a hard time keeping the kids entertained when they come for the weekend.

I guess the vision is about partying then?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    Elevators are half baked.....period!!! :'(
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    there is nothing wrong with the game and i can say that you need to accept the fact that a program like create a style will not return to the game since it was causing the game to lag alot and its nt for us simmers to decide what go in the game if ea/maxi decide to remove that program they add a reason to do so and even if they wanted to put back it would not be for us to decide.

Though I love this game it's missing key features one of which is cars. I don't care about cast as their giving us more colors and patterns in packs. It's missing in bed animations,sims don't dance in front of each other when dancing together and auto roofs are still missing. They made it easy to roof a house in TS3.

I won't include seasons and pets here as those are coming later.
  • Options
    ehaught58 wrote: »
    Grant said they may update elevators later.
  • Options

Did he say "may" or "will"?
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options

May.
  • Options

May.

We shall see, Cat! ;)
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options

May.

We shall see, Cat! ;)

If we get resorts in a tropical pack they could add new elevators and update the ones we have now. Same with a Uni Pack which may come with more apartments.
  • Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    edited November 2016
    If the elevators were not deemed fun enough to justify their costs, I wouldn't hold my breath for their return. Perhaps you could try to give feedback on how and why they were fun, it may tip the scales in your favor.
  • Options
    Neia wrote: »
    If the elevators were not deemed fun enough to justify their costs, I wouldn't hold my breath for their return. Perhaps you could try to give feedback on how and why they were fun, it may tip the scales in your favor.

I will answer that with two words, space and speed! I couldn't care less with the animations of using an elevator, they could fade in front of it and appear on the next floor, to make it simple. They could add the animations later, if possible.
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member
    edited November 2016

May.

We shall see, Cat! ;)

They 'May' even add Toddlers... Potential™
    raw
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member

To me yeah it sure does seems TS4 is more about the party life style then anything else. I know others feel differently and I respect that. To be honest I think the use of "vision" is just PR tem to cover up that they have no real clue where they are going.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options

To me yeah it sure does seems TS4 is more about the party life style then anything else. I know others feel differently and I respect that. To be honest I think the use of "vision" is just PR tem to cover up that they have no real clue where they are going.

The term vision seems to be a 'modern' way of saying that the game is 'cool' and ground breaking. I can see what it means from a selling point but I cannot see what vantage it really has for the series.

When Will Wright started developing The Sims some 20 years ago he had a 'vision' as well and it actually worked out at that time
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    I agree with you op...
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Neia wrote: »

Fair enough: the bolded part. What is fun enough to justify the cost then?
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    Nadja55Nadja55 Posts: 66 Member
    I agree with you op. Every pack seems to bring more restrictions. I used to love create and build my new homes, but now I lost interest. What¨s the meaning of getting appartments, without beeing able to build your own, and add it to other neighbourhoods? Just getting it served as they like it. It´s just like going to a restaurant and just beeing served a dish, without getting to choose what you want to eat.