Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Help With MC Command Center? Ask *HERE*! **INACTIVE THREAD**

Comments

• BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    edited November 2016
    @Bonxie Why does your game look like that? I'm assuming that you just shared a screenshot from CL. If so, that is the weirdest thing ever. The game does not look like that.

Oh yes, unfortunately it does - and everybody's game look the same way in the backyards of CL, even with 'Ultra' graphics settings like mine.

But, maybe I was a bit imprecise in my description. You can't see such details in CL when you play the normal way. If you look down from the lots you will see the trains, cars and pedestrians only in a very far distance. In normal Livemode with the UI active, you can't go that far away from your sim to watch closely. You have to switch to camera mode (TAB) and navigate with the W, A, S, D keys and most important with Q (down) and E (up). In camera mode you are completely independent from the sim's point of view and you can move to really extereme locations (like the one I posted below live out of my game). With some patience you can get really close to those background actors. But you shouldn't do it. It's disappointing.

y3mpJrYWIKzV0mc0fKy1jtb_EWKKsYDDN7BDpqm37vcN51oOwcRdkZQYTpAwJyNS_5a7Juvtc2i60ppzyGIiSquryO69N1A-zgJfrNlI6Vo6JlM8sYW0qTOI-nC3uVvqNE8NlcXKmIG351qufFXOOMQDIYmOe6cqvy6u8fG80uwkwo?width=800&height=500&cropmode=none

If you look from the distance it looks pretty good. But if you look closer.....

Don't do it.

Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • thetinfoilgnomethetinfoilgnome Posts: 103 Member
    @Bonxie I'm shocked. I've only heard how beautiful people think San Myshuno is. I also don't know why EA would use background actors when they typically just have townies walking around. I can't wait to get CL to see this for myself.

I also have a question about the Get Together closet. I asked elsewhere on the forums, but no response. I was wondering if they closets have an outfit approval interaction. I know that you can use the closet to try on clothes, but the sims around you are always clapping. I thought that they will sometimes give you a thumbs down depending on what you try on (you can see this in the trailer and I thought that I read about it somewhere). But no. Put on a clown suit, and they still clap and not appreciatively. Is there outfit approval or am I just very confused?
  • catalina_45catalina_45 Posts: 359 Member
    1. Can I have different MCC settings for different save of game without moving out the saves?
    I have separate saves for critics career, detective career, politics, etc...
    Politics need to have many relationship. Other careers are not dependent on relationships.

2.What I must do to clean relationship panel?
    There are many type of settings and I don't know how to set for.
    Words are soul's image
  • egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    1. Can I have different MCC settings for different save of game without moving out the saves?
    I have separate saves for critics career, detective career, politics, etc...
    Politics need to have many relationship. Other careers are not dependent on relationships.

2.What I must do to clean relationship panel?
    There are many type of settings and I don't know how to set for.

You can use the MC Profiler program to make different config files for different saves. This file:

MC Settings Profiler.zip | Description: Utility for allowing different players to have different MC Command Center setting configurations. Requires .Net 4.5.

Comes with a docs page, too. :) I'm not the best with Profiler.

If somebody here knows how to make this thing walk and talk, let us know?

Relationships... I use the Cleaner version, and I have mine set to run on NPCs only and Acquaintance level Relationships only.

To do that you have to choose your TYPE of setting (Disabled, EA or Cleaner) in the base module (MCCC Settings), and then in Cleaner, you decide which sims you want included, and how much relationship to have removed.

See if that helps. There's info on these at MC's docs pages, under the spoiler buttons. Look toward the bottom of the MC settings table and the Cleaner settings table.

Whatever type you choose, it runs on EA's schedule. OR, you can use the Mailbox cheats to run it whenever you get it set up, if you want to see it in action. SAVE YOUR GAME FIRST. Just in case.

I didn't like what it did when I had mine set to ALL and zero, so I quit and changed that to NPC/Acquaintance, and I liked the 2nd run MUCH better.

Safety nets are wonderful.
    o:)
  • BloudwedBloudwed Posts: 463 Member
    I thought I toss out my question here since it is more of a !how-does-it-work than it-does-not-work... :-) Anyhow: Auto-save: 1) Does the counter re-set everytime you start a new game (My bet is yes) and 2) Is there anytime where auto-save does NOT run, even if it should? Say does it run during events? Active careers etc?
    AMB.jpg
    Bloudwed wrote: »
    I thought I toss out my question here since it is more of a !how-does-it-work than it-does-not-work... :-) Anyhow: Auto-save: 1) Does the counter re-set everytime you start a new game (My bet is yes) and 2) Is there anytime where auto-save does NOT run, even if it should? Say does it run during events? Active careers etc?

I run with my auto save set for every Sim Hour.

It doesn't reset at the start of a new game, AFAIK, but it does reset the timer on it every time you save manually. I save my game if I change somebody's shirt :p so on anything other than SH, I was never seeing the longer-span alarms fire off. That's just me. Wear out my Save button, I do.

SOMETIMES it runs during active careers, but usually not. And you're right that Situations/Events will torch it, too. Sometimes at the park I see them, sometimes I don't... depends on what's happening in the bin, in the background, out of sight, etc.

Hospital births, during the actual deed, you won't see a save happen, although they will afterwards. (The Next one, not the Missed one.)

Even though it doesn't fire off Every Single Hour (because if the game won't let you save a thing, neither will MC), I'm still a LOT happier with the AutoSave safety nets I DO get, than I'd be if we didn't have these options. <3

Does this help any?
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    Can someone help me with a dumb question? My sims keeps getting moved out and placed in a different household, espiaclly those who are elders. It doesn't really bother me with my unplayed households, but it's also happening to my played ones which is kinda annoying since I don't have time to move them back in every single time I open up the game :/

Does anyone know which settings I have to change to stop it? Right now I actually just want everyone to stay where they live including unplayed npcs. I'm guessing it's the population module that I have to adjust, but I thought I should ask first :)
    Star Wind Flower Sun
    Faberries wrote: »
    Can someone help me with a dumb question? My sims keeps getting moved out and placed in a different household, espiaclly those who are elders. It doesn't really bother me with my unplayed households, but it's also happening to my played ones which is kinda annoying since I don't have time to move them back in every single time I open up the game :/

Does anyone know which settings I have to change to stop it? Right now I actually just want everyone to stay where they live including unplayed npcs. I'm guessing it's the population module that I have to adjust, but I thought I should ask first :)

You're right, Population does those things. My advice is just to page through the various submenus on the computer for that module. You'll see what you're looking for, with tips from the UI, and more stuff to play with besides.

For NOW, it's *not* a good idea to put ZERO (0) in any of the Population ranges. It's giving bins fits over new to the EP filters. Fix incoming, whenever 3.1.0 is released... no word yet.

Save a copy of your game to your desktop, then go push some buttons. It isn't hard once you get into it. Things are laid out really well.

• BloudwedBloudwed Posts: 463 Member
    Bloudwed wrote: »

I run with my auto save set for every Sim Hour.

It doesn't reset at the start of a new game, AFAIK, but it does reset the timer on it every time you save manually. I save my game if I change somebody's shirt :p so on anything other than SH, I was never seeing the longer-span alarms fire off. That's just me. Wear out my Save button, I do.

SOMETIMES it runs during active careers, but usually not. And you're right that Situations/Events will torch it, too. Sometimes at the park I see them, sometimes I don't... depends on what's happening in the bin, in the background, out of sight, etc.

Hospital births, during the actual deed, you won't see a save happen, although they will afterwards. (The Next one, not the Missed one.)

Even though it doesn't fire off Every Single Hour (because if the game won't let you save a thing, neither will MC), I'm still a LOT happier with the AutoSave safety nets I DO get, than I'd be if we didn't have these options. <3

Does this help any?

Helped lots! Thank you '!
    AMB.jpg
  • lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    hi, I don't know if this is an mccc thing, but my sims who have a full green bar one day suddenly has no green bar, or I suddenly get a message that they despise eachother, does anyone know anything about that?
    lejoninna wrote: »
    hi, I don't know if this is an mccc thing, but my sims who have a full green bar one day suddenly has no green bar, or I suddenly get a message that they despise eachother, does anyone know anything about that?

What map is that happening on? If it's San Myshuno, that's just an "it is what it is" thing, till we get the next version of MC.

The new EP brought stuff in that MC's post-PATCH version isn't handling yet. The next MC update will take care of a lot of what the EP brought in. People ARE seeing relationships take hits like that on the new map, but not the ones we already had, AFAIK.

(With auto-flirty disabled, I have three NEW lovebird relationships, all from Myshuno people... nothing new like that in established maps.)

It's something specific causing that, but I can't remember what. Maybe "bad" or unfinished welcome wagon visits or other social events? Key holders issue? Sorry I'm not sure. You're right, that it's not working exactly like it should, though.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    lejoninna wrote: »

Hello @lejoninna .
    Other simmers are having the same issue with sims who live together in apartments
    It would be good to press " me too " on this thread on the AHQ EA site that refers to the issue
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-CL-Fast-friendship-decay-when-living-in-apartment/m-p/5669915#M29295
  • VioletRedVioletRed Posts: 261 Member
    Hello! Question please, its regarding Child Support payments. I used to get notifications when payments were made but I've noticed I have gotten any since the MC update. I have child support payments set to ALL,I have notifications Enabled and in this particular household the sims 2 kids in 2 different household but i see no payments deducted after playing for 2 weeks game time. Has that particular notification been removed or maybe I haven't clicked something? Thanks for any help :)
    Origin ID: Xieria
  • lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    Aha, so it's an EA thing. dang it EA get it together! :D thx for answers
    VioletRed wrote: »
    Hello! Question please, its regarding Child Support payments. I used to get notifications when payments were made but I've noticed I have gotten any since the MC update. I have child support payments set to ALL,I have notifications Enabled and in this particular household the sims 2 kids in 2 different household but i see no payments deducted after playing for 2 weeks game time. Has that particular notification been removed or maybe I haven't clicked something? Thanks for any help :)

New game here, I can't test this. But I just asked at MC, I'll let you know.
  • Kerem93Kerem93 Posts: 149 Member
    Hi guys this mod is amazing! I've just started using it. How do I adjust pregnancy length so my sim is pregnant for a specific duration? Instead of the default length.
    Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.

-Theodore Roosevelt

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Kerem93 wrote: »
    Hi guys this mod is amazing! I've just started using it. How do I adjust pregnancy length so my sim is pregnant for a specific duration? Instead of the default length.

You need the Pregnancy module installed (which I'm guessing you do anyway). Go into MC Pregnancy > Other pregnancy > Pregnancy duration - there you can set how many days you want the pregnancy to last for.
  • FriedCawfeeFriedCawfee Posts: 195 Member
    edited November 2016
    Hi guys, even though I have all the scripts in my mod folder, when the game loads the scripts don't come up in the list. What should I do?

***Nevermind, apparently my game settings changed and had the scripts mods unchecked. :)
    Playing the Sims since 2001.
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    Hi guys, even though I have all the scripts in my mod folder, when the game loads the scripts don't come up in the list. What should I do?

Hey there.
    Some additional information is needed in order for us to be able to help you out.
    What version of the game are you using?
    What version of the mod do you have installed?
    Do you have mods enabled in game? (turned of after every patch)

After these three have all been verified, somone might be able to help out. :)
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
    VioletRed wrote: »

New game here, I can't test this. But I just asked at MC, I'll let you know.

@VioletRed

Here's what was said about child support, another player says it's working and Deaderpool added this:
    Yep. And if you should save and exit the game between 5:00AM and 9:00AM-ish before the mail is delivered, when it is delivered when you log back on, you will not see a notification about how much of the bill is child support, but it is still included. No way to "remember" how much of a bill is child support if you exit the game and restart it.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?p=5115893#post5115893
    itsug wrote: »

Hey there.
    Some additional information is needed in order for us to be able to help you out.

Do we really have to worry about game version HERE? I figured everybody on these forums would be likely to have either 1.24 or 1.23, at least.

I'm a little naive...
    ;)

(Version DOES make a difference with MC, in any case.)
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I was pointed to this forum, didn't know there was one for the MC mod here, but anyways I have a question, and hopefully some one can help me with it. I recently discovered that I can use the MC mod to control the weight of the sims the game spawns. I've learned that under EA's settings -100 is for the very skinny, and 100 is for the biggest settings allowed. I'm not going to change the -100 but I would like to lower the 100 (biggest) to something lower. I don't mind a sim if they are bigger, I just don't want (and I have this problem) nearly every single sim created ends up being morbidly obese, and I would like to change that. So if any who are reading this, has figured out what would be a good number setting to lower the 100 to something else, but still gives a variety of of sizes. What did you change that larger number to?
  • CyclelegsCyclelegs Posts: 375 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    So if any who are reading this, has figured out what would be a good number setting to lower the 100 to something else, but still gives a variety of of sizes. What did you change that larger number to?

I use -75 to =70 for the 'fat' limits and I use the monitor the 'fat' 'fitness' levels. I still get some pretty 'bulky' looking blokes.
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    itsug wrote: »

Hey there.

Do we really have to worry about game version HERE? I figured everybody on these forums would be likely to have either 1.24 or 1.23, at least.

I'm a little naive...
    ;)

(Version DOES make a difference with MC, in any case.)

Well, there are people who dont have a strong enough internet connection to patch right away, and might even forget about, even if we are over here..
    That, and I forgot I wasnt over at MTS xD
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Dramatic-GamerDramatic-Gamer Posts: 713 Member
    I just discovered that MCCC is causing a routing issue if Your sim wants to put away a book if there was no bookshelf in the house.
    the sim will just play the routing issue animation & the book will randomly be placed on the ground while the sim is still clutching their hand as if they're still holding the book , a normal "Reset Sim" should fix the problem but it will happen again whenever the sim reads a book without owning a bookshelf.
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top