Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow over child?

2hedpb5.png

Not sure if this is a new feature with the expansion, or just a bug? If it IS a feature, what does it mean? @_@
giphy.gif

Comments

• feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    it means his being well educated because he goes to a good school. one of the lot triats must be Good schools.
  • BrandiBugBrandiBug Posts: 1,313 Member
    Thanks!
    giphy.gif
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    it means his being well educated because he goes to a good school. one of the lot triats must be Good schools.
    When he's having a pee :o ?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member

It's all thanks to "Reading Rainbow" that gave us the tools needed to create a rainbow as a symbol of education and skittles!
  • FairyTailTurtleFairyTailTurtle Posts: 72 Member
    The more you know!
    tumblr_static_tumblr_static_76uiiz0z7twkw8w84ow44gscc_640.gif
    My signature's boring, but I have nothing to advertise anyway. Go ahead, move along! =3
  • DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    The more you know!

LOL! Exactly!
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    When he's having a pee :o ?

he probably had a pee as soon as he came home. the rainbow stays above their heads for a short time then disappears.
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member

It's all thanks to "Reading Rainbow" that gave us the tools needed to create a rainbow as a symbol of education and skittles!

"Take a look, it's in a book....a reading rainbow!"
    1FKDfKj.png
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    I can go anywhere!!

Friends to know,

and ways to grow.

I can be anything
    Take a look
    It's in a book

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBJ4MghTi9U

6adMCGP.gif
  • cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    LOL - it's all good. Love this thread.
  • FoxfairyFoxfairy Posts: 1 New Member
    I just came to the forum for this very question...I guess it was part of the latest patch, which also included Pride rainbows so I got a bit confused when one of my twin sim kids came home from school with the rainbow and sun over his head...Reading Rainbow makes sense...although both of them are A students, so why only one?
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Foxfairy wrote: »
    I just came to the forum for this very question...I guess it was part of the latest patch, which also included Pride rainbows so I got a bit confused when one of my twin sim kids came home from school with the rainbow and sun over his head...Reading Rainbow makes sense...although both of them are A students, so why only one?

This thread is years old and its been happening since lot traits were in the game., not related to the patch at all. Sometimes all my kids get it, sometimes one or two, it's pretty random although maybe it depends on how well they did in school that Day I'm not sure.
  • Frank_The_Simmer_32Frank_The_Simmer_32 Posts: 42 Member
    Symbol is quite different for Wonder Woman and Batman's younger daughter Athena. Looks like two people shaking hands for her.